The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
As per KohOnly21, the wanton noodle stall is not open at night. It is usually closed by 1pm or whenever everything is sold out..
Wah,nowaday taking breakfast in Batam got so much choice,Bai Long wan tan mee also close around that time too. Lunch still quite alright,but dinner will lesser choice. Supper will be rare to find in Batam i guess...lol.

Quote:
But there are plenty of other food there as well. As previously shared, I had tried the kwetiau basah there before and it is pretty good...
Maybe i will try that,but likely is next next trip. This kwetiau basah also from the same coffee shop too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonshield View Post
For me even if they are working in this profession i do treat them well as they are human like every 1 of us. Meals provided and no forcing them for anything against their wills.
When I return to the joint at the very night, she was there smoking happily.
Then the fault lies with your girl.Honestly,when i step into joint,OKT will usually ask me what kind of girl i like..i will tell them my 3 basic requirement are ,no runaway girl,no disco girl and good service girl,then he will gather my requirement girls in groups or point to a handful of them to let me choose. From there,i pick one that shows interest in me,hehehe...

You got bad luck in your last trip,i think next trip will be likely good luck or at least better than this current trip...

Quote:
I do not want any joints to be banned many of these unhappy incident are because of 1 or 2 black sheeps. (furthermore I am only a newbie wun be able to activate a full banned haha^^)
Hope you dont misunderstand me,bro. No one,i believe likes to ban a joint? A banned joint equates to lose lose situation for both cheongsters and the joint's business. New Berry used to be banned for nearly a year becos of their OKT's 2 shot rules as in after 2 shots, the girls can auto run back to joint for more booking business even after the customers booked them for overnight WITH the support of their OKTs. The banned was lifted only after they took off this undesirable in-house rules,revamp their service standard and give their customers the due respect. Unbanning and banning are done after several "reliable FRs" and feedback were being reflected here and other forums,hehehe...and not by any single individual or myself.

Of course,anyone can ban a place on a personal basis.

Quote:
These 2 days after return to sillypore. i received her msg told me to maaf her and ask me to datang batam. The boss or our SBY cheongster bros have done something.
Hope she learn her lesson, her service was decent just that runaway really stepover my line.
Err...bro,may i ask a few question?

What does maaf her means in your message above? And another one is datang batam,what it means?

Did you ask someone to "teach the girl" a lesson? I hear that in Gold Bird,OKT are known to beat the girl up if they were to cause some serious trouble that are not of the customer's fault.

Hope the OKT didnt do that to your girl.

Quote:
If any bros are adventures enough should really try her. Usually the girl kenna by her boss etc will not dare to play prank anymore. (Not 100% thou haha)
Hehehe....not me tho,i have experience this on a personal account and it has also been reflected many times in this thread before,the girl/s that suits you may not be suitable for me.The girl/s that suits me may not be ok for you And that is why till today,i will NEVER recommend a particular girl or a particular joint to anyone.(partly also becos i have poor memories in remembering names too,those who join me in my group trip can testify to that...lol)

I will pass,hehehe...

Quote:
Once again ty Nono bro, i officially join ur fan club haha
Lol...i dont have a fan club. If you ever see a Nono fan club,then its not me....lol. I have an objective here,and thats definitely not to earn money in the forum from Batam or to build a fan club,hehehe.... I am here to collect information,and to generate them or grow them so that i can better enjoy myself there. Heaven only give me 1 dick,i cant bonk all the girls in Batam,but all the bros here combined together can do so. And when they come here to share while i am here to tab all these information of their experience to help me navigate which place is worthy of my next Batam visit,hehehe...

Have you seen my information Vault? Took me more than a year to collect these information...

Here :

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...ostcount=29580

...and here :

http://sbf.rocks/showthread....5#post12869205

More of such vault will be build in the near future,hehehe...i think it will benefit others too.

*showing off my collection*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Maybe i will try that,but likely is next next trip. This kwetiau basah also from the same coffee shop too?
Yes, same Instar coffeeshop. The kwetiau basah is like our tze char stall hor fun.

Quote:
What does maaf her means in your message above? And another one is datang batam,what it means?
Maaf her = Forgive her
Datang batam = Come batam
Old 10-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nono1973, what is the name of the gal u took at Keyzha..?
Good question,but sorry i have no answer for you...lol.

Becos i didnt ask for her name,or even if she tells me,i wouldnt know thats her name either (totally 1 chicken 1 duck there...lol). What i know is ,she has long hair,big neh neh (quite tall for an indo at about 1.6m) and during massage didnt tie her hair up ,so her hair brushes on my body as if like the Chinese massage name,"ants up the tree" type of feeling...lol.

500k for FJ???

If so,i am unlikely to take it...lol.

Usually i will ask for HJ becos i already have a overnight booking girl waiting,also no point for me to pay for such high price at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Wah nono gettin hooked in btm yeahh.well nono soon can be mayor of btm liao....me changing pastures to balai..nono when u are ready to explore balai ??
Hey bro! How have u been?

I havent finish exploring Batam or at least i am not tired of Batam yet,hehehe...and no,i doubt i would be addicted to any girls either,i just go Batam on a once a month basis to use up my travelling expenses paid by the company i work for to relax and to stay away from stressful Sillypore for a bit,hehehe...i need to do some work there too while enjoying myself.

My hotel room are paid by my company tho. But if i go Balai,i will be restricted by not able to work and play at the same time. I am still a bit skeptical on Balai's custom who always extort tourist for money. I am on a tour to relax,not to seek trouble. One day,i will definitely need to pay Balai a visit,but it wont be anytime soon.

Oh,beside batam i am also following Balai thread from time to time. I still keep a record of bro baby's guide too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 10-04-2015 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanboonlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going to batam on 20/4?
Old 10-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is all these leading to.

Mas H88 please bring along your vacuum cleaner.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJuiceX View Post
Overall, to me. this has been a wonderful trip. Manage to meet the friends I made online. Manage to get laid without the commercial feel.

Cant wait my next trip soon.
Hehehe...good,good...its good to hear you have a good trip and enjoy it! i think i can almost become fortune teller liao...lol.

Remember your last trip was mostly bad for some reason.

http://sbf.rocks/showthr...=#post12566161

But your most recent trip turn out better,in fact i look at it as very MUCH better than your last one.

When you have a good trip,you tends to look forward to your next trip,but when you have a not-up-to expectation one,keep in mind that your NEXT TRIP will definitely be a better one. May your next Batam trip be as good as this one if not better,hehehe....

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
so far, I only go to Delta for massage. I enjoy the hotpool, sauna before going up for massage.
Any bro here can share whether any other massage place come with hotpool/sauna facilities ?.. Honestly, althou I enjoy Delta, but its damage more to high !!
I think most Massage Spa with facilities charge relatively on the higher side and if i didnt count wrong,Delta Spa is the lowest priced one. As in if i compare with Altalanta,Octopus,Newton...if you wish to skip facilities,you may look into the list below for further references :

http://sbf.rocks/showthr...5#post12847035

Enjoy!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
bros,

so far, I only go to Delta for massage. I enjoy the hotpool, sauna before going up for massage.
Any bro here can share whether any other massage place come with hotpool/sauna facilities ?.. Honestly, althou I enjoy Delta, but its damage more to high !!

thanks
Cheaper ones with sauna n pools : Trinity ( got special), Hotel 89 ( clean), Newton, Altalanta{ both got specials).

Octopus is abit ex too.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

And to the other, errr…less polite responses here, OK, I will ignore but if anyone wants to continue with this, fine, meet me at the battle zone! As I said, I have no desire to screw this fine thread up.

SEAJ

PS: I add this welcome for maddog_mlvn and magixskin to join me at - http://sbf.rocks/showthr...1#post12878100
I read your write up on those leech on others while cheonging, or those KTVs, entertainment areas and jack up on their bills....

Obviously, you made a lot of enemies.

Please leave this thread alone, it is rather peaceful here and hendri2 is the joker who is being moderated, whom I see mongering around.

We batam cheongsters love the peace, n sharing of info here.

thanks in advance

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
1) It's not true that you need a car and no taxi takes you there (someone wrote this): you can go by ojek. It's not so far away, although not at walking distance.
Thanks for the heads up on this one,otherwise i might end up walking there one day...lol. *joking*

Quote:
2) It's an excellent place, cozy, clean. Very nice indeed. The restaurant is very good too, specialized in Western food (of course: owners are Australian).
If this place warrants a visit from you,i bet it definitely is not going to be bad place for sure.

Quote:
3) AWAS: It is NOT recommended for the average reader of this forum. It is oriented mostly to bule patrons, and excellent for long stays. It's away from KTVs etc. Alhough not prohibited, I don't know if bringing back a different girl every night would be welcome there.
I read a couple of reviews from Trip advisor,so far NONE has any negative comment on this place. The worst comment i saw was,its quite a distance from most shopping and mongering area. So i believe this place should be more for the rest and relax tourist,away from city life,away from urbanization and for those who wish to move closer to nature. More of like a picnic getaway feel type of place.

You just makes me wonder,is their room there sound-proofed?

Quote:
4) The owners and managers are very good people. My impression is that they know how to conduct a business capable to attract western visitors but in harmony with and respecting the locals. Thumbs up.
Yea,its definitely more like a small Hotel and restaurant with a certain theme meant for certain people at an affordable cost who wishes to stay away from city area yet not too far from it.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rockies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick question,anyone by any chance knows if the McDonald near the Harmoni Hotel area got provide McDelivery?

Thx!
Old 10-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies View Post
A quick question,anyone by any chance knows if the McDonald near the Harmoni Hotel area got provide McDelivery?

Thx!
Yes... Telephone number to call is 14045..
Old 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think most Massage Spa with facilities charge relatively on the higher side and if i didnt count wrong,Delta Spa is the lowest priced one. As in if i compare with Altalanta,Octopus,Newton...
Pas Massage cheaper.. It's also a Spa (inside the door near right side of the counter) .. But donno if they have suana anot.. i think should have..

Facilities, Massage, HJ add up less than 400k
Old 10-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Pas Massage cheaper.. It's also a Spa (inside the door near right side of the counter) .. But donno if they have suana anot.. i think should have..

Facilities, Massage, HJ add up less than 400k
Thank you,thank you...this is going to be interesting,hehehe...as i am likely to visit this place in another 4 days time.

I remember somewhere in this thread that mention about a kind of massage where the masseur will use something like a paint brush or something to massage their customer softly,anyone by any chance remember? As i write this post,i am still searching for that post from quite many years ago,there is an indo name for it...i remember i did bookmark it somewhere,but cant find...otherwise got to go home to look for it later,may be in my home comp vault,hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Yes,i found it!!

Its called Mandi Susu!!

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...postcount=7766

It was about 5 years ago! Phew!

I hope Pas will still have this service tho.

Key Info :

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...postcount=7771

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...postcount=7774

Thank you for reading,hehehe...think i got a bit too excited liao...lol...thats why i post this message out.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nono u want mandi susu tetek ahhhh..hahahahaha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread