Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Samf23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Ahh I see, thanks for the heads up, meaning 14k for 2 full days is reasonable, the 3rd girl is 15k for 2 full days as well. And the GFE and service, the 3rd girl is miles better than the 1st girl, so 15k shouldn't be overpaid also right? Or do you mean the 2nd girl?
So I can say that for hollywood girl, 7-8k is standard, anything below is a steal, and anything above is overprice?

Noted on the market price for Soi 6, meaning girl from Soi 6 is really good, all in all 4k + 1.5k(even lower at later timing) + LD.

What about the market price for girl at gogo mainly PinUp?
Just saying, if any bro same taste as me that prefer SYT, petite, slim and cute, Pinup have tons of them! I bought 1 LD for a girl there, chat abit with her, if I remember correctly, she quoted me 7k and 1.5k barfine. And she say she will go out with me for 6 hours only. Then I test water ask her if I bring her out now 10pm, and bring her to go clubbing, she will go back at 4am? She say yes, sounds so turn off then we left the place.
Bro I read your report with open jaw, these prices are insane and you def overpaid

Last year I got one of the cutest girls at soi 6 (eye from flirt if anyone remembers her) for 1.5k ST and 3k LT a few days later (plus paying for mookata). Picked up FLs on WS discos for 3-4K LT and 5k at Hollywood, the Hollywood girl was really cute so I was fine paying 5k. Although admittedly that was before PRC opened and maybe prices have gone up, but from what my friends who are there now tell me, it’s still not 7-8k LT