View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Went to B1 and tried FF. Not bad looking, thin, body of a runner with no ass. Took oil massage. Massage ok but absolutely no indication of sensual massage. Got so bored that all interest from me disappeared. When turned and got an offer to “massage private parts” quotes $50 for Hj $80 to roam top. No roaming at all below waste including over clothes. I had already decided it was not happening due to lack of interest. Thought she might try to convince me but did not do anything to get me going. After it ended, left. Never had horniness drained out of me by a massage before. Interesting but disappointing experience.
tried out this place as i happened to walk past after drinking. had FF but i think her massage/sensual skills need some improvement. but her attitude was good. no black face and tried to please. maybe need more bros to train her. eh don't blame me if your investment fails.

rtm: unlikely.