The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: PCC come with some blood,need advise..

Dude, if there is blood coming out of your dick when u pee or ejaculate, i would advise you to RUN to the doctor asap. There are body parts that are ok to have some bleeding ( CB during period, nosebleed when too hot or horny :-), but your dick is NOT supposed to have menses.

Better go check it up. If it turns out ok, all you lose is a few dollars doctor's fee and a bit paiseh, but if its something serious, you better find out asap.

And NO, you cannot PPC till ur dick vomits blood. It does not happen that way. You'll just have a sore dick that fires blanks, not blood.

Good luck.
Old 16-08-2008, 07:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

source
Blood in semen: What are the causes? - MayoClinic.com

blood in ejaculated semen (hemospermia) is relatively uncommon and rarely serious. In most cases, the cause can't be determined, and the problem goes away without treatment. However, known causes of blood in semen include inflammation, infection, and blockage or injury to the prostate gland or seminal vesicles. Also, following a prostate biopsy, it is common to have blood-tinged semen for four or five subsequent ejaculations.

A doctor may be able to determine the cause of blood in semen based on:

* Physical examination
* Urine tests (urinalysis)
* Blood tests

Treatment is directed at the underlying cause when possible. If a man notices blood in his semen, he should consult his doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsernal View Post
Hi All bro,
blood are coming together with the sperm,the some blood are shoot for the first come out and the rest is back to normal.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
lawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of light

hey. if my cum is milky then sometimes theres yellowish color, isit blood?
isit blood that makes cum to be yellowish colour?
Old 17-08-2008, 09:09 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no worries...that's very normal..
and since when is blood yellow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawla View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
lawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of light

thought it was diluted blood.
oh k thx.
Old 17-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Treatment is directed at the underlying cause when possible. If a man notices blood in his semen, he should consult his doctor.
this should be the obvious action. good information

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 19-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most of the time, the blood is a result of trauma [excessive force is used to PCC and thus broke some tiny blood vessels near to the postrate glands]. It may be bright red [fresh blood] and even darkish-brown [old blood] but never being YELLOW! [yellow sperm is GOOD sperm leh, high sperm count, one shot sure kena baby one]

It will go away after subsequent PCC or bonking. If you have fever and your balls are enlarged, then you might have contacted a very common infection called UTI [urinary tract infection], take a course of antibiotics [3 day or 7 day dosage...[recommended: Curam 625 mg, which is amoxycillin and clavulanic acid]

For old people like me, you need to take a PSA test to see whether you have postrate cancer. If your sperm has a large quantity of whiteb blood cells, then it is an infection, if none and your PSA is low [> 0.04] you dont worry lah, just use other softer method to PCC.
Old 24-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrus View Post
2 times a week and blood? wow

i almost fuk 3 times a week,

what u did to it brother??? pcc for 6hr with a car clamp ar?
funny.

but TS shld not waste time and head down to a clinic for professional help
Old 28-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawla View Post
I quote a paragraph from this webbie
================================================== ================================================== ==============
Semen from a mature male is usually a milky or pearly-white color. It is not uncommon to see a yellowish tint to the semen if you've abstained from ejaculation for a while. Semen colored with red streaks may signify blood. If you occasionally see a bit of blood it's not necessarily a cause for alarm, but if you see a lot of it, or if it persists, the condition should be brought to the attention of your physician. The same goes any other drastic color changes, which may indicate infection.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 28-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

Blood in sperm / urine is not really life threatening and most of the time will go off by itself without any medication.

No need to be alarmed but it is still advisable to see a doctor.
Just go to polyclinic and the doctor will refer u to see a urologist.

Possible cause is prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, bladder cancer,
UTI, kidney stones and excess exercise especially long distance jogging.

The urologist will insert his finger into ur ass and feel for the prostate...to see
whether there is prostate enlargement. THe nurse will then take ur urine to do some urine test and urine culture to see whether there is any infection or not.

Next thing u have to do a kidney and bladder scan to see whether there is any kidney stones in kidney or along the urethra. Then last but not least is a PSA test to see u have prostate cancer or not. If all these problem are rule out..then they will ask u to do a cystocopy..means they will insert a scope into ur pee hole all the way down to ur bladder to see whether there is tumor inside or not.

My friend have blood in his urine and sharp pain cos he exercise alot. He stopped exercising and drank barley water and the bleeding and pain stopped. He still got blood in his urine ( not visible though ) for the past 20 over years and yet he is still alive and kicking. Everytime he goes take a medical examination, the doctor will tell him they detected blood in his urine.

So no need to worry so much. Just go see a urologist and hopefully u r ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1