The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tighter control at Hotel 81

later if av come knock door how??? Wat to say?? I dun wanna be hauled back.....
Old 22-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done... This sounds like a cunning plan to us sbfers to get married. Young couples sure LL. No place f then must Rom to get flat. For the other guys, it means time to look for Sg gf.... This is tragic. :/ die die woman charter will get all the men.
Old 23-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

I check-in together with my pinay FB on last sat and sun (two different FBs) at two different FHs and they did not check on my FB's ID.
Old 23-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at H81 Kovan 2 nights ago with a friend and 2 VBs. When check in, ask for passport and then tell us "thais, prcs and viets" all not allowed entry.

No choice, have to relocate to H81 at Bugis. No such problem there. Not even a question asked. Just "2 hours?" and that's it.
Old 23-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from wat i noe, quite a lot of H81 reject PRC entrance, n quite a lot of pinoy now working from higher class hotel, orchid copthorne, robertson quay hotel, to name the 2 i noe of...angmo WL even in better hotel...
hmmm, since geylang is the official redlite district, do they oso check over there? H81 over there reject PRC/pinoy/thai WL or not?
Old 23-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGogh View Post
...Garment will open a chain hotel called N*UC Fairprice Hotel to take over H81. ...they just want a share of the market... .. A BIG SHARE that is...
Maybe they'll rename their hotel chain NTUC-F***price! Bwahahahahaha!!!

I think sometimes the H81 staff also bochap to check. Can be damn frustrating to ask each and every Sg man who comes in - "Alone? Guest boh? Local or foreign? ID pls? Blah? Blah? Blah?". Where got so chian everytime also kena raid one? Even if kena, boss tio cheng and not them mah!

Guess those who know of FLs or who now have FBs with their own rooms hosay liao!!!
Old 23-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

WOAH!! then like this how to go hotel & have a peaceful bonk uh..?? haiz, wanna bonk gal oso no peaceful.. Then like dis how uh..?? HAIZZZZ...............
Old 24-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If they clamp down so much, guess there will be more indecent exposure in public..haha...whats wrong with paying to have a good nice f***
Old 24-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
anderz69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by homie View Post
WOAH!! then like this how to go hotel & have a peaceful bonk uh..?? haiz, wanna bonk gal oso no peaceful.. Then like dis how uh..?? HAIZZZZ...............
The gahment wanna fucked with us, when election come then our time to fucked them back la...

wait u see, crime rate might go up bcos all those bros no place to vent out their mojo when sperm level high.

so i donno why our SG million dollar minister wanna keep us from having our peaceful bonk?
Old 24-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderz69 View Post
The gahment wanna fucked with us, when election come then our time to fucked them back la...

wait u see, crime rate might go up bcos all those bros no place to vent out their mojo when sperm level high.

so i donno why our SG million dollar minister wanna keep us from having our peaceful bonk?
YEA YEA!! Since they wanna fucked wif us, den we fucked them back on election time!! ahahahaah!!! UPZ LAR BRO!!
Old 31-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Dickson yesterday. The counter staff had a quick look at the id at let us in. At first I thought it was quite insulting until I saw this thread.

Do they actually scanned the id?
Old 31-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Thus what is the verdict now? what happen to Chu Poh Yong?

I hope to find the place to bonk PRC which is now cheaper than HCs.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1