The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
According to her she had told the web master from the start that she does 1-2 HJs at only $100 whereas CIM is additional $30 and she wasn’t aware all along that her ad only stated $130 for 2 HJs so can’t really blame her but then again can’t be too sure if she’s really telling the truth or like you said suddenly want to change to lower price
Ignore whatever ML crap la...although SLG also crap...

All use standard template n post....

If nobody visit..u see will still post 130 anot for whatever service

100 bbbj also will be next lor...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-11-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LVPman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I'm a long time lurker in this forum, my first and only post so far was to ask about Jessica last year, and since i first visited her, she has been my fail-safe to go to, although i dont visit her that often. But each time i went, i have never been disappointed.

Am actually quite surprised that she is suddenly so popular. I would have thought after so long, if she wasn't popular in this forum, means she probably dont have that mass appeal, although i know she has many loyal customers. Its probably the covid effect.

but its also quite sad that she's leaving at the end of the month. I only heard about it here before i rushed down to visit her. Hope that she manages to stay or come back in future.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So besides anqi (occasional rtm) , Lulu (stop seeing, too greedy) and Ying Ying (stop seeing too greedy), I made a foray and tried Joyce and Ella. Wanted to try a few more and write one big FR.

Yes you're right bro. Those chairs, machines, etc are all gimmicks to try to compete with the younger MLs and mark their prices up. What I did was to decline all those options and go for the very basic service. Then I see what they say and how they react. You can tell a lot about them from this. Both Joyce and Ella had no problems and dished out their services with the same work ethic and attitude. Its people like Ying Ying I cannot stand. Starts grumbling and say other customers take the other services, blah blah.. pui.
I really dun mind 40s MILFs but I also cannot stand greedy ones. If they price themselves correctly, I really dun mind. But not SYT rates.

When u reject all the add ons, they give attitude n grumble, that’s a spoiler liao..... where got mood to enjoy the session. Good on you for the spirit of adventure! Respect.

Thanks for the quick summary up there! Await your Big Bang FR!
Old 15-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For her age and looks, $100 for 2 HJs is ok. Tell her $120 for bbbj/cim thrn I also might queue for her . Hahaha.

I think $130 for her should be FJ category already. Sorry just being honest.
Yeah. Gone were the good old days where we could just expect to pay $80-$90 for 2 HJs from a MILF like her
Old 15-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

Just tried her service, Was greeted by a petite milf in skimpy clothes, Room is clean and nicely organised. The music and the smell of the diffuser just set the mood right. She is very serious and considerate in her work. She also cares about the guests’ feelings very much. She hopes that the guests will be satisfied and happy. The service is considerate and careful, too good to describe, she is the good choice.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed that Joyce is 172cm tall.

Definitely KIV.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I am not an ass-fan but I do appreciate it if the ML have well endowed ass but that's provided she knows (or willing) to use it masterfully during sensual. If just lie beside you and all you can do is caress or grope, quite pointless too..especially is the panties cover the entire bums or worse still, wear safety shorts throughout lol.

Look for those who provide 69 HJ is the safest bet..and if full nude is the best. Nothing beats a ML with sexy bums presenting her sweet ass and abalone in your face as she 69 HJ you or BJ. The next best thing will be reverse cowgirl grinding at our tool or seated on our abs area facing our tool and jerking it off

For those who tried both Tian Niu and Jessica, i kinda lean more towards TN's ass..She’s the first ML that made a non ass-lover me start to notice nice ass on MLs
In my opinion bro, those with great asses are usually those that work out a lot, or are naturally bigger boned. I remember Lynn, her ass was round, firm and bouncy. And you are so right, they know how to seduce you with different 69 positions. The other memorable one was Jessie the gym girl. But that's because she works out and is a gym rat. But Jessie is FL, so won't discuss her into details. Let's just say she is FL and the possibilities are endless.

Jessica's is very well endowed. She is tall, have some meat hence you get a perfected rounded ass to play with. Plus she take really good care of her skin. You can feel it, it's so turned on.

All ass talk aside, you still need the WL to have good attitude. The best well endowed WL will only attract one timers, and won't be as successful as those with a steady stream of regulars.
Old 15-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Definitely KIV.
She's actually taller than that. She said she didn't put her actual height because she was afraid cudtomers might be intimidated.
Old 15-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Apologies .. Any link for Jessica.. tried searching but cannot locate .
Dont flame me . Apologies again 🙏🏻
Old 15-11-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
She's actually taller than that. She said she didn't put her actual height because she was afraid cudtomers might be intimidated.
The SM Coco as well. I reckon she is around 1.80. she put 1.7 as she didn't want to intimidate customers.
Old 15-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Definitely KIV.
I doubt she is your type though
Old 15-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I doubt she is your type though
Why? Too auntie?
Old 15-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

To begin with, I am a regular Ying Ying, and can attest to her service level. All other Bros who have tried her can confirm. After all, she has been around for some time.

She did share with me that a few days ago, one customer requested for normal massage (100/hr, HJ included), and declined to do Nuru, chair or other services.
Ended up asking to paint but Ying Ying rejected him.
Pay 100, and yet demand services that are beyond the scope.
Such a cheapskate, and smearing MLs if he does not get what he wants.

If Kopiosteve is indeed this customer, then I pui !

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Those chairs, machines, etc are all gimmicks to try to compete with the younger MLs and mark their prices up. What I did was to decline all those options and go for the very basic service. Then I see what they say and how they react. You can tell a lot about them from this. Both Joyce and Ella had no problems and dished out their services with the same work ethic and attitude. Its people like Ying Ying I cannot stand. Starts grumbling and say other customers take the other services, blah blah.. pui.
Old 15-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Does anyone remember this MILF who worked at a Spa in the Telok Blangah area? She used to advertise on SLG, but no longer. Have the impression that she went by the name Lisa or something similar. Is she still working?
Old 15-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
midnightwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Apologies .. Any link for Jessica.. tried searching but cannot locate .
You mean her?
https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1