The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: H24R15 Lilly $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
20 Feb 2014, Thursday btw 215 pm to 250 pm

She is mine fantasy she looks a copy of mine ex colleague Hui Fang. Her trade mark promotion is lying on bed reading papers. I walk in ask her pricing, she replied in Mandarin w/o the Malaysian accent. I correct her and said $50.

Lilly is heavy weight but looks good on heel, this she did not stand on this afternoon. No matter she wash mine dick w/o taking off her dress. I had not experience any other girls at PT like her, same with all call girls she is afraid of Internet. It so happen I scare her by cancelling her permits. So long as she follow authority rules there is nothing to be worry about.

I made myself comfortable on bed, she kneels down and suck mine left chest for 5 minutes. A small clock hangs above the washing point. I fondle her body and got arose by her perky tits. Then she move over to mine right chest, she is at it for 10 minutes I love her quietness. Another fantasy of fucking a not comfortable woman is on mine mind, she is too quiet and the room with exception of channel 8 variety show is peaceful.

Next she caps me and blew me; she was no good in fact I cannot pass her with it. Then she brought up her legs and present her pussy which I insert mine finger. Her KY is wide spread and feels cool to mine touch, I don’t like this. I set up she look at me and ask what I wanted. I said wanting sex she chicly asked have I ever had sex with Hui Fang.

We done missionary watching her blue eye lashes, I had to ramp her harder and she has heavy breathing. I try to kiss her mouth she turns away fast, so I kiss her left shoulder and neck. It made her even breath harder; the finale is where I whisper into her left ear. I love you Hui Fang she smile and I come.

Lilly understood commercial sex is playing fantasy nothing more, certain extents she has done her duty. I too is please and got mine $ worth. However, RTF her should not be any time soon. Over all she does not have ex GL standards, still a 7/ 10.
saw her, chubby (typical aunty body) quite lau chio actually, but looks like her skills so so nia...
Old 12-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaayah View Post
can pm me contact and location

thank you in advance
bro , contact and location clearly stated in the post
Old 12-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Few days back...

Went down, could not find my favourite Lily.

So i petrol around the place..

1) Cookie : H26R18

Face: 10/10 (pretty)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice & soft)
Catbath: 9/10 (sensual)
BJ: 7/10 (SOP)
FJ: 6/10 (lying down there only)
HJ: 5/10 (totally boring)

Service: 5/10
Attitude: 4/10

Well, it's like paying $50 for her face and Catbath. Nothing special but she's definitely one of the most SYT & Pretty one in Petain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i was quite unhappy and i walk around again...

2) Da S : H10R4

Face: 7/10 (Slutty CFM face)
Boobs: 7/10 (Small B)
Catbath: 9/10 (Paint you everywhere)
BJ: 8/10 (Electrifying)
FJ: 8/10 (very hardworking cowgirl)
HJ: 8/10 (Sensual)

Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

I still love MJ service, if only she's still around...
Those old bird will know...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes mine brother! MJ one of the good WL at PT. Not forgetting Diamond as well as Kathy at H7 and 10.

Princess Cookie is one tough nuts to crack, perhaps by touching on her temper. Chat with her about us but applying censorships because she don't read English.

Time for mine PT trip. Thinking over it I cannot believe the girls had mine pictures. If you guys think you could ask the girls, they will tell you no pictures at RLD.

Good luck!
Old 13-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone know has miki came back?
Old 13-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl View Post
Anyone know has miki came back?
Yes just went down today to try mun mun. Think she downgraded frm cat50 to cat40. I saw miki was ard and she looked at me when i walked past her room
Old 15-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg102 View Post
hey guys, anyone know who enjoys being painted? some allow but dun enjoy!
Zhen Zhen used to go 69 in auto mode when I visited her last time, dunno whether now still have...
Check it out and update ba...
Old 15-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
2) Da S : H10R4

Face: 7/10 (Slutty CFM face)
Boobs: 7/10 (Small B)
Catbath: 9/10 (Paint you everywhere)
BJ: 8/10 (Electrifying)
FJ: 8/10 (very hardworking cowgirl)
HJ: 8/10 (Sensual)

Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

I still love MJ service, if only she's still around...
Those old bird will know...
bro normally what time does Da S start work...thanks

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 16-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trillanius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi a boy boy here. Just went to Petain and saw very few rooms on, so I went to H26 R03 (I think) the name is jenny and he damage is 40. The boobs are about medium-big, so quite nice. The cat bath is around my torso, suck suck lick lick my nips for a while then go BJ. The BJ I can rate is 8/10, because my first time is Michelle, and I tell y'all, her bbbj skills damn zai! Got suck, slurp, lick, nibble damn nice! Okay back to jenny, first she told me to lie down then BJ, she suck and hold, suck and hold, in the meantime got lick my ball ball too, the tell me to kneel and continue her ritual, then told me to stand up and continue. Then my turn to suck and lick her neh neh liao. I don't dare to suck too hard because she flinched a little, then I licked her pussy, nice and hairy, I like. But she never open her legs wide, plus her lips are too thick, and she only let me lick lick awhile but the feeling damn nice! And her pussy tastes sweet too!

Then go missionary liao. I thrust too hard plus I think my cock too short liao keep coming out, but in the meantime I can play with her neh neh and want to kiss her but she only let me peck on her lips. No French. Sian already I ask to go doggy, and y'all know the drill.. I thrust thrust while jiu shoot liao, when I pull out she is shocked that my kuku vomit so much.

One thing I know that is she suck through the cap damn hard, and now my little bro is still sore and ammo empty liao

Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Kiss : 3/10
BJ : 8/10
Catbath : 5/10
FJ : 7/10
Never watch time
Service is good as she keeps talking to me

I hope this helps other rompers out there, glhf!
Old 16-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Hi a boy boy here. Just went to Petain and saw very few rooms on, so I went to H26 R03 (I think) the name is jenny and he damage is 40. The boobs are about medium-big, so quite nice. The cat bath is around my torso, suck suck lick lick my nips for a while then go BJ. The BJ I can rate is 8/10, because my first time is Michelle, and I tell y'all, her bbbj skills damn zai! Got suck, slurp, lick, nibble damn nice! Okay back to jenny, first she told me to lie down then BJ, she suck and hold, suck and hold, in the meantime got lick my ball ball too, the tell me to kneel and continue her ritual, then told me to stand up and continue. Then my turn to suck and lick her neh neh liao. I don't dare to suck too hard because she flinched a little, then I licked her pussy, nice and hairy, I like. But she never open her legs wide, plus her lips are too thick, and she only let me lick lick awhile but the feeling damn nice! And her pussy tastes sweet too!

Then go missionary liao. I thrust too hard plus I think my cock too short liao keep coming out, but in the meantime I can play with her neh neh and want to kiss her but she only let me peck on her lips. No French. Sian already I ask to go doggy, and y'all know the drill.. I thrust thrust while jiu shoot liao, when I pull out she is shocked that my kuku vomit so much.

One thing I know that is she suck through the cap damn hard, and now my little bro is still sore and ammo empty liao

Never watch time

Old 16-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trillanius View Post

Never watch time

u must b very song until hand shaking n posted twice lol .

btw pussy tasted sweet bcos she (or most petain wls) put ky or something bro.
Old 16-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
u must b very song until hand shaking n posted twice lol .

btw pussy tasted sweet bcos she (or most petain wls) put ky or something bro.
Paiseh just now the website is down so I pressed the "post" button a few times. Ah no wonder, I wouldn't have thought about that!
Old 16-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

During house 7 I still do try 28, recently didnt see any FR from her. Is it service drop? Anyone recent trial?
Old 16-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes! Jenny it is and not bad with her big spec, she is package in Korean MILF style. No matter I would like to share with you guys on a HC actually it should belongs to another threads.

Spotted it during lunch time, next to Yishun bus interchange I think is block 925. Hidden among shops I looked in notice two beds with curtains. The shop advertised heath massage, with a poster of HKG Christy Chong I think. It might have specials I felt thru mine guts because of this.

A PRC pdmm with makeup sitting on chair. The deco is simple and horny based on mine feelings again. Tell you guys what I will recede and, get the exact name maybe try out its service and post field report.
Old 17-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
goddamm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there anyone that will confirm do cowgirl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1