The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Yeah man. Just be relaxed, and don't behave like u r a crook lah.
Even if you see other people in the lift, just nod or hold the lift door lah. U r in a condo leh, what's wrong.?
Hahahaha. Yes. I will learn to relax.
Old 28-02-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

might not be the right post according to the "favorite massage girls", but would suggest to avoid the ML with "big boobs" at circuit road at all cost
Old 28-02-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
My experience is “Most ML allow me to use finger to stimulate (can not enter my finger inside)

Use finger to stimulate is really common. But only few ML allow client to put finger into their love hole.
usually those I encounter is allow soft stimulation of the clit and vagina external area, no entering of the finger into the vagina hole. they run the risk of abrasions or infections if they allow others to put their fingers inside
Old 28-02-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After lurking for months, want to take the chance to give back as a newb chiongster here. :P

MR #1 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/cheryl-massage/

Location is in G area but off to a small road so street parking walk straight to side gate.

Looks : Matching 8/10 quite close actually. Definitely more of a milf / OL vibe than syt, figure is great, perfect for B2B nuru.

Experience was skillful and professional, with no phone playing and just some small talk here and there. no gfe but im ok.

First time tried B2B in singapore (the previous time in indon). I think I'll be saving up money when border open to go out and do. Same price but 2P.

RTM : nope but if you're looking to try B2B she definitely knows her stuff.

---
MR #2 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/wen-wen-massage/

Wanted to book anan but she never reply a few times already (if any bros can reco me in I'll be really grateful)

Looks wise 6/10 compared to photos but still attractive la, i also not choosing pageant.

Location is great with parking nearby and definitely walkable from mrt. Really secure which gave me a good peace of mind.

She's definitely for the boob lover (I'm one, or at least I think so, now age going up I'm feeling my taste changing also) Friendly, easy to chat with, knows her movement well.

I didn't opt for BBBJ and brought my own cap as it's my own preference but skill wise is ok ok. Massage was non-existent but again I didn't expect too much.

Quite a bit of phone usage which spoils my mood quite a bit actually.

RTM : Nope

---
MR #3 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tao-tao-massage/

Saw her MR and interested in what a bro mentioned as clingwrap so just went down.

Location I like, again I'm driving so rates are ok and discreet. Noone will ever know you're there for mission.

Looks : I'd say 7/10 matching to her photos but definitely attractive. Very nice to chat with as well, seems really curious and inquisitive.

Experience : I'm split tbh, when she gives her attention she's great. BJ with the wrap very interesting experience. Sensual not too much but enough. Can tell she can make herself get into mood. End up HJ finish. Only gripe I had was the amount of phone usage at the start, was a good 10-15 min of phone typing with me there in silence :/ nearly just dozed off while waiting. Can any bros share with me any ML that really professional and strictly no phone usage one? (don't count those RTC legends la :P )

Massage wise she has strength, got use elbows all but again if want massage I'd rather go a proper place to do. Anyhow press body will spoil.

RTM : Maybe, but likely no as I value new experiences.

Hope my virgin MR is ok! give me feedback so I can improve also thanks!
Old 28-02-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

How many guys actually keep proper finger nails hygiene? Or cut their nails regularly? Some even keep long fingernails for whatever reasons.
Makes perfect sense for ML to disallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
usually those I encounter is allow soft stimulation of the clit and vagina external area, no entering of the finger into the vagina hole. they run the risk of abrasions or infections if they allow others to put their fingers inside
Old 28-02-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I trim my nail once two days regularly. Keeps hygiene is my priority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
How many guys actually keep proper finger nails hygiene? Or cut their nails regularly? Some even keep long fingernails for whatever reasons.
Old 28-02-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
The highly aware ML will observe everything about the customer first before the experience can open up with service standards improving.

If the ML doesn't disapprove and better still allows more degrees of freedom, then more can be experienced and enjoyed over time. It gets more interesting and intense with coupling.

She will even tell you don't take too long to come visit her. It's all mutual.

Last edited by bondage; 28-02-2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old 28-02-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Paiseh to break your fantasy bubble

All it means is "you cum fast and I like to see you more often because my hand will have an easier time."

Reality hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post

She will even tell you don't take too long to come visit her. It's all mutual.
Old 28-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Paiseh to break your fantasy bubble

All it means is "you cum fast and I like to see you more often because my hand will have an easier time."

Reality hurts
It's OK bro. I don't cum fast and I come hard with off menu activities. I customize for her and she customizes for me. ML is just 6 letters away from FL.

I have my reasons n criteria for each ML or FL. Anyway none of them are exclusive to anyone or me. I don't believe in bao-ing too.

Just sharing. It's always individual perspective. If you don't agree, I'm fine too. I usually don't have any hard feelings with any man or woman. No time for that.

Last edited by bondage; 28-02-2022 at 06:03 PM.
Old 28-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
If you were not affected by my words, how come you need to zap my
points? And I was not talking just about you.

What I said is common knowledge.

This forum cannot speak the truth?

Quote:
It's OK bro. I don't cum fast and I come hard with off menu activities. I customize for her and she customizes for me. ML is just 6 letters away from FL.

I have my reasons n criteria for each ML or FL. Anyway none of them are exclusive to anyone or me. I don't believe in bao-ing too.

Just sharing. It's always individual perspective. If you don't agree, I'm fine too. I usually don't have any hard feelings with any man or woman. No time for that.
Old 28-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

None of us here is interested in your private exploits.

Quote:
It's OK bro. I don't cum fast and I come hard with off menu activities.
Old 28-02-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you were not affected by my words, how come you need to zap my
points? And I was not talking just about you.

What I said is common knowledge.

This forum cannot speak the truth?
Bro, I don't zap and I didn't zap you.

Forum is for all. There's nothing personal intended.
Old 28-02-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I understand. If you want, I'm happy to delete my post. Cheers.
Old 28-02-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chillax lah lol..

This is nothing compared to what DPOWER posts..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1