The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 20-12-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 22-12-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-12-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-12-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster (A)

Old 23-12-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster (A)

Old 23-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster (A)

Old 23-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old 23-12-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster (A)

Old 24-12-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster (A)

Old 24-12-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (A)

Old 24-12-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-12-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 16
lanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant futurelanyangyang has a brilliant future

I have recently suffered swell testicles for 2 months. It was so painful that not only affecting my normal life but also my sexual function. Doctor gave me medicine to reduce the pain and swell and told me that I may need a surgery if the condition persist.

I recalled Master Lee is dealing with sexual organ treatment and seek her advice. She told me she could help in her therapy.

Visited her to receive her Qigong therapy and blockages clearance. she pumped her Qi into my testicles after she cleared my blood circulation blockages from my back and front. I could feel the heat built up in my testicle and the testicles began to soften after few minutes.

The pain and the swell still there but I could feel my condition was much better after the treatment. Will complete the follow up treatment and report back here.
Old 25-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-12-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1