The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Double penetrate fantasy

Hi let's start a thread to talk about double penetrate fantasy.. anyone keen? Or any one wants their gf or wife to try
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!
Re: Double penetrate fantasy

It really depends on individual gal whether she will like it anot. Most of my gal friends don’t like. But for me I really enjoy to the max, the feeling & orgasm is fantastic. Even sometimes wif juz one of my fbs, I also feel very shiok when he entered my rear hole
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
It really depends on individual gal whether she will like it anot. Most of my gal friends don’t like. But for me I really enjoy to the max, the feeling & orgasm is fantastic. Even sometimes wif juz one of my fbs, I also feel very shiok when he entered my rear hole
Would love to apply as your fb. My previous fb love is so much too. Every sex session she must want it in her ass. Let's get to know ya
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I tried before while using a toy to massage (with some toy penetration) her pussy, inserted finger into her rear hole a little (1cm to 2cm at most). She felt super high but did not allow further penetrating.

Similarly while fucking, tried inserting a finger into her rear hole.

Conclusion: She loves the feeling no doubt but don't like her butt hole to get poked
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
pratamania deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypratamania deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
You are right. Alot gf no like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1