The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 10-01-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Hmmm... maybe? But I know people who knows her, she's actually quite a nice lady, quite friendly and jovial and all.
Yes I also think so.

From the stage she really looks like a very nice person to be with ... that's why I am surprised why she is still single and not married ...

I don't mind starving for week to bonk her leh ... lol
Old 10-01-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted333 View Post
Yes bro! Nice find… steamy scene…

Wonder how many more local actor and actresses did real French kiss
Would be better if can see them naked acting in cat iii movies or post for Playboy magazines... lol
Old 10-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Ending scene of Episode 5. Petting in the car with Desmond Shen. Here are the screenshots in succession. Looking at the bulge in her cheeks, very likely it's deep frenching..

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/Pretty-Faces-E5-40633

Ah jie very sexy here sia
Old 10-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quan Yifeng on vacation with her 20 something yr old daughter. Chk out the swimwear.
https://entlife.8world.com/e-news/qu...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
Old 11-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

CNY Amazon online sales. Ah girl. A term coin by Dick Lee. I copy Hollywood style. I nick name her, born local Miss Sun shine. Not to forget CNA news anchor, Clara Lee.

Back into 60s to 2000s. Ah Lian or Ah Girl is active. We loved her because she is the first to help whether at home or workplaces. A period of time. Malaysian Chinese girls in labor force were liked this. Therefore SME bosses will not hesitate to apply S passes for her.

On behalf of born locals men. I write a letter to Ah Girl of Amazon on line sales.

Ah Girl, you appear after 30 yrs. Where have you been? We miss you.
Old 11-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Quan Yifeng on vacation with her 20 something yr old daughter. Chk out the swimwear.
If got naykerd photos better …
Old 12-01-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
CNY Amazon online sales. Ah girl. A term coin by Dick Lee. I copy Hollywood style. I nick name her, born local Miss Sun shine. Not to forget CNA news anchor, Clara Lee.

Back into 60s to 2000s. Ah Lian or Ah Girl is active. We loved her because she is the first to help whether at home or workplaces. A period of time. Malaysian Chinese girls in labor force were liked this. Therefore SME bosses will not hesitate to apply S passes for her.

On behalf of born locals men. I write a letter to Ah Girl of Amazon on line sales.

Ah Girl, you appear after 30 yrs. Where have you been? We miss you.
What are you looking to buy from Amazon Online ?
Old 12-01-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
siegfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently been following Vanessa, I find her quite cute and hot actually.

Cannot resist so resorted to us AI to help me imagine

Old 12-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siegfield View Post
recently been following Vanessa, I find her quite cute and hot actually.

Cannot resist so resorted to us AI to help me imagine

Nice edited masterpiece 😜
Old 12-01-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
If got naykerd photos better …
Have!!

Old 12-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Old 12-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Old 13-01-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Have!!
But those are fake ones and photoshop ones … if got real naykerd ones then good lah
Old 13-01-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AbsoluteMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
If only her bikini is not padded ....
Old 13-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteMaiHum View Post
If only her bikini is not padded ....
Got no bikini is better la … lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1