The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
devilic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Banging chio babes through mind games

bro...if this story is true...care to share what the trick on how to play a girl's mind? /book u read/ internet website? lol....great story...but if story are true....it will be excellent
Old 26-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd...

Joey handed her a towel, which she used to dry off her nude body.

He walked out of the bathroom first, and was getting a few things out of his bag.

I walked up behind Nur, both of us in our towels.. mine around my waist. she reached down and playfully undid the towel.. johnson springing up. She stroked it playfully.

N: Are you going to show me what a spitroast is? (her eyes were on mine, mine were roaming from her eyes to her hard chocolate nipples to her hand around my dick)
M: (trying to hide my nervousness at being in my first MFM)... ohh, um, yeah (kissing her on the lips gently)

We walked out... Joey tossed me a Trojan and a bottle of lube..

J: Nur, take your lovely self onto the bed. That's it. Ok, now go down onto all fours, yes doggie style. Good girl!

Nur assumed an all fours position on the bed. Her heavy tits hung down as Joey took position standing in front of her face. He began running his fuck stick up and down her cute face, looking back at me.

As I unwrapped the condom, I asked why he had brought lube along.

J: Well bro, some holes need a little extra help!

I laughed, and yet, I now had no doubt that he could convince this chick to take it in the ass if I wanted to. This was one surreal night out.

I wrapped the condom around my cock, but also heard the sound of Nur's mouth sucking Joey.. I walked up behind her firm, full buttocks and oriented myself to slip my dick into her from behind.

She moaned, and gasped, mouth filled with Joey's dick, as my own cock slid smoothly into her pussy. He was already very wet. I began thrusting.. in and out.. slowly, gently... as Joey and I spitroasted her...

We bros smiled at each other, almost tempted to do a high five.. but being good students, we stayed focused on fucking her hot 18 year old brains out.

I was gripping her firm butt to allow me to plunge my fuck stick into her cunt.. so her little anus star hole was visible. She was now very turned on, and horny... head bobbing in front and hair moving around as she sucked on Joey's shaft faster.

I started fingering her asshole while I pumped her pussy. No reaction.. I pushed my luck further (no pun intended)

I had lubed up my middle finger and slid it into her tight, tight (did I say it was tight) asshole. She moaned, loudly.. my finger sliding in and out of her anus while my cock started fucking her harder. Balls slapping against her ass.... her tits jostled around as we had a nutella sandwich between white bread going.

I was welling up... about to blow my load. She reached back and began rubbing her clit....

N: (slipping joey's dick out of her mouth, moaning into his pubes) mm, fuck me, slap my ass. I'm such a naughty receptionist.

I grinned over at Joey, and began spanking her naughty buttocks cheek. A loud, high pitched whimper pervaded the room, together with her rubbing her clit faster..

The sight and sounds of all this fucking.... were building up to quite a finale..

contd....
Old 26-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Woww ...
Very interesting indeed
Up you my humble 4 points
Great works .. keep the story coming
tnx bro
Old 27-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

contd...

As I gripped Nur's ass cheeks while pistoning into her doggie style, I watched as Joey blew his semen all over her cute face, rubbing his dick around her..

I was also about to climax... but.. pulled out of her hungry cunt.... cock raging hard. Nur was horny, rubbing her cum covered face into his crotch and ballsac.

I leaned forward.. and gently poked my slick, condom covered cock in between her ass cheeks.. I poked in deeper... spreading her dark cheeks to reveal the puckered little star within.

M: Nur, honey, can I slip this into your beautiful little hole?

She moaned... and I took that as a yes. It was such a hot tight squeeze.. I barely got my helmet tip in.. and then.. pushing my dick in deeper...

I pumped, once, twice.. three times... I was close to cumming and let a load go with my dick parked deep inside this hot poly babe's ass. She rubbed herself franctically, along with my hand, over her soaking cunt... moaning in ecstasy not long after i came in her ass..

All three of us collapsed on the bed... bodies sweating... I leaned over to caress Nur's breast as Joey tossed her a towel.

J: You were good Nur.. at the spitroast thing.

contd...
Old 27-03-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That was hot! More pls, ts
Old 27-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

contd....

As I tossed away the condom recently inserted into the receptionist's anus, Joey then said:

J: Ok Nur, that was great. I'm now going to say a series of words, ok?
N: Ok (smiling at Joey, laying back on the bed next to me, hands idly roaming over my chest, then down to my cock.. lightly feathering her finger tips over my spent member)
J: "CULMINATE SESSION" ... Ok. That should wipe any memory of the event and yet leave you ready to go.

Nur smiled. And turned to me.

N: Your friend thought hypnosis works on me. Well, it doesn't (she laughed)

Joey and I looked at each.. serious looks on our faces.

N: When he called, and tried to use the hypnosis lines on me, I knew what he was doing.

I was just a little bored downstairs... and I thought you (turning to me) were kinda cute. And hey, I wanted to join the orgy too.

She stood up and laughed again, walking towards the shower confidently. I snuck one last peek at her pert ass.. cheeks warm red from spankings and grip. She took her uniform into the bathroom with her and locked the door.

Joey and I looked at each other again. We didn't say a word, but it was apparent, that we lucked out but also dodged a bullet.

J: Bro, maybe i just tro that online course away. I could have been major embarrass, what...

M: Hmm... bro, maybe we use it sparingly, and cautiously in future. We get the wrong girl and we're in trouble!

Nur stepped out of the shower 5 mins later, clothed and looking as though she was about to start work.

She hugged me and then Joey, who cheekily snuck a quick lip kiss.

N: I hope you two learned a lesson today. (She giggled) ... but if you do want to try your luck tomorrow morning, the housekeeping aunty is a cutie. I think she's 55 and single. Good luck!

She blew us a kiss and walked out of the room, door shutting.

In the momentary silence, Joey and I were still a bit stunned. We decided to call it a night. Watched some MIO football shows then checked out. Probably leave the 55 year old housekeeping aunty for some other lucky guys!

The end.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha... Nice one, ts!!
Old 27-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one....more pls
Old 27-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Lol. Good stuff bro. Anymore cuming? , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Lol. Good stuff bro. Anymore cuming? , cheers, ....................
tnks bro!

yea gonna start a new thread w some stories. have a couple of stories i'm still editing for bros, and also some of my own

alsoo still in midst finishin the real encounters with a japanese milf
Old 29-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelphelp View Post
Bro I like this theme of mind control. Are there more in the works?
sure can try to write some bro

what types of scenarios interest u ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1