The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
Happening Pub in Chinatown

Hi Bro,

I heard there is a happening pub in d heart of Chinatown. The type u can rabba the girls for some LDs. Pse enlighten.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hotrookie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Pub in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Hi Bro,

I heard there is a happening pub in d heart of Chinatown. The type u can rabba the girls for some LDs. Pse enlighten.
close down already
Old 07-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

The said pub isnt close. Its still in operations.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bro , pls share the location , i always like try but no lobang . tks
Old 13-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

I am planning to paint chinatown red tonight. Any bros out there able to recommend a good pub with lots of pinoys?
Old 13-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
The said pub isnt close. Its still in operations.
Quote:
I am planning to paint chinatown red tonight. Any bros out there able to recommend a good pub with lots of pinoys?
Sorry bro huanggua... but what are you really asking??? Do you know about this rabba rabba pub? You seem to, yet you're still asking... then you want to bros to reccomend a good pub with lots of pinoys... wah bro, don't know what you want man! haha Anyway have fun...

Thanks for reading
Old 13-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm........ i smell a rat. maybe bro huanggua is fm d anti-vice??

anyway, who cares man??? d gals let us rubba, we rubba, they come n catch them only mah. i went to a pub in d heart of chinatown too n there were a gd amount of actions to keep us busy d whole nite. Yeah! Pinos alright! sometimes got PRCs too. if any bros here going where i m going tis evening..... when i suddenly shout your nick..... u put up your hand n say, "YO"! ok? then we can down a few pints together! Cheers n c u guys!
Old 13-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
hmm........ i smell a rat. maybe bro huanggua is fm d anti-vice??

anyway, who cares man??? d gals let us rubba, we rubba, they come n catch them only mah. i went to a pub in d heart of chinatown too n there were a gd amount of actions to keep us busy d whole nite. Yeah! Pinos alright! sometimes got PRCs too. if any bros here going where i m going tis evening..... when i suddenly shout your nick..... u put up your hand n say, "YO"! ok? then we can down a few pints together! Cheers n c u guys!
Roger and I hope to see bro Existentialism.
Old 13-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

what about this happening pub?

what the damage? how it works and price and at where all never say
Old 14-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Hi bro Tigerboy,

Where were u last nite? I also didnt get to see bro Existentlism. Anyway did u have a gd time? How many pairs of (.)(.)s did u squeezed? Hope u didnt flatten all of them. Leave some for the other bros.
Old 14-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

thanks for sharing the place here.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 14-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

Hi bro Tigerboy,

Y no sound from u? Pse revert ASAP. D sun is going down soon. Need to plan my next stop.
Old 14-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! suddenly got a few bros here asking for location. i really wanna reveal d location but bro huanggua told me to b discreet. so i guess u guys better pm bro huanggua for location hor? Cheers!
Old 14-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

I was at Mosque street picking up my china mei mei for dinner.... noticed some pubs there. Anyone have reports on them? Thanks.
Old 15-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
lee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Wow! suddenly got a few bros here asking for location. i really wanna reveal d location but bro huanggua told me to b discreet. so i guess u guys better pm bro huanggua for location hor? Cheers!
bro can share with me the kangtao pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1