The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-10-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ann, Pinklady

Okt was responsive and fast.
East area with easy directions to get over to.

Was greeted by a lovely lady with a pleasant smell surrounding her. Guided me to her room.

Lovely shower with her.

Face 10/10 you get exactly what you see in her posts and other FRs

Body 9/10 Small build, not fat. Very nice body

Bbbj 10/10 slow and nice. A lot of tongue around the tip and know how to get your dick rock hard

Frenching 7/10 a little commercial but still nice

Painting 10/10 painted for a while and she bth for me to slot right in her. No smell, nicely shaved

Fj 11/10 very tight at the bottom.
Nice view when she is riding on me with the good racks in front. 1st shot ended with missionary

2nd shot doggy her right from the beginning and she help me hj a bit as i couldn't cum for the 2nd one.

Rtf: definitely
Old 05-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
SolaVictoria is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Faye XOXO

Using template from them

Appearance
Looks: 8/10 Very similar to telegram video just not so smooth
Body: 8/10 Very skinny & petite with man made boobs, usual thai tan

Service
BBBJ: 7/10 Normal
FJ: 8/10 nice and tight
Attitude: 7/10 Very smiley and nice lady
GFE: 6/10 not too much in this section maybe because her english not good and i dunno thai

RTF: unlikely

Remarks: All in all it is almost the same person you see on the telegram video. If you like petite girl that is generally nice you will enjoy. Very hygenic lady too.
Old 05-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 6
escooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=volks

VOLKS from Lust365

Verification was rather easy with Lust, speedy and smooth and it was a good experience. They have really set their standard and qualities for other stables to try and keep up, I think those who try before can vouch for them. But since it’s my first time with them I had such a good experience finger crossed I have high expectations for them now

Name: Volks
Looks: like the next door OL barbie doll kind. Naturally sibei pretty I don’t even think she need to put make up lor
Body: Solid. Slim with delicious D boobs. Allow some fine tuning but not too hard, and a lot of nipple sucking and licking.
Pussy: well groomed and her juices leaks out pretty quickly. A few flicks of the tongue and little poking with 2 fingers can just do the trick and she responsed by looking at me while moaning seductively
Frenching: bo pang chance for me to even breath, keep pulling me in for kisses
BBBJ: got some light deep throat and all the way kept it wet.
FJ: no need much say, her service top notch
GFE: 10/10
Massage: yes utilise the remaining time, she never wasted a second with me.
RTF: 100%

Damage: $200

Super satisfied good job lust.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bentley from GentleMenClub24

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=901700

First booking with okt. Took 15 mins from first message to verification and to booking confirmation. Good easy communication.

Location: East area apartments. Got pros and cons. Both also is easily accessible so can reach easy but also high traffic i feel. Parking if you visit peak times, gotta go to the mscp got 2 near but i guess some 5-10 mins walk away? If not roadside parking would be a gamble
Room: Nice cozy clean. Clean shower as well. Queen mattress is abit too thin for me i can feel the spring bottom out haha. Apart from the heavy air refreshener smell i almost choked up everythings fine
Looks: normal ah pictures touched up, 85% match. Short hair just my type
Body: greaaaat tits. Initially wanted to go for another girl but she was fully booked so i just went for the next best looking one. Jiggly meaty ass. Cant tell if she has a tummy or not; refer to fr below.

Arrived early, text okt, went on a side quest for a bit. End up enter the room on time also. Opened the door in a red tube dress can see the melons. Semi hard liao but i ps dont wanna keep staring so i look around the room. Undress and told her i wanted to shower alone cause i needed to take a shit but surprised she gave me a normal towel, not the gm nonsense. Shower finish went back into her room start action.

Turned off the lights then touch touch here and there was about to start bbbj haiya she stood up. Then i thinking whats happening end up she wiping off her lipstick lol. Bj was great esp with the tongue swirls at the head. As i was sitting at the edge of the bed and she was kneeling on the floor, she pulled down the top part let me play. Veryyyyyy nice to hold her tits and i kept softly pulling on her nips.

Caps on, ky on, idky this time the ky smell damn strong almost putting me off. Pulled up the bottom part of her dress start cg. So rn shes basically wearing the dress as a belt plus its dark so i cant tell if she has a belly or not. So, cg>grinding>squat cg>turned over to doggy>g whiz>side g whiz? Idk the name>back to cg>squat cg>lastly doggy. During side g whiz(?) i see her tits keep bouncing i paused to zhut zhut abit then asked her if got milk if i zhut hard enough she just laugh. I think we spent a good 60-65 mins just fucking and spent the remaining time just resting. Really the changing of positions was done when one of us gets tired and she dont black face when i ask her to be on top.

Pussy contracts damn tight i had to slowly push my way in. Holding and slamming her butt was so nice in doggy. In first cg when she was leaning forward i nestled my head at her neck but i guess she was ticklish and i just avoided kissing her entirely. Esp in doggy you can feel and see her enjoying it when the sheet grabbing and squeezing coincides.

Paid for 2s left with 0. This is probably my best performance even i was amazed at how long i hold out. Now i need to backtrack and remember what i did to get to this level hahaha. Rtf maybe not as gfe was not there but the sex was great tho. Im guessing she can understand abit of english but also from the moment i left the toilet to when i left her place i didnt really talk about alot of things just basic stuff.

P.s. to the 3 bros who sent me a pm regarding my past fr, sorry guys i dont really log in so i only saw your pms when i logged in today to verify hahaha psps
Old 05-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen1 View Post
FR FOR A1Group 🏝🏄‍♂️
OKT : very friendly fast in response
Face : 10/10 very pretty chiobu
Body : 8/10
BBBJ :10/10 must try
FJ : 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF :yes
Overall :9/10
you.bonk the okt?
Old 05-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 5
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold

Tarma FR for Muay and Lily (The Pimp)

Tried them today at 2pm, location is nearby Katong.
Parking is several minute walk away.
Damage: $260/60/2

Overall it was a awesome session.
Both ladies are young and pretty and their teamwork was coordinated.
The highlight was their sloppy double bbbj, simply mind blowing.
Cant really tell who is better but managed to release both shots well within my allocated 60mins which was quite a record for myself. Was surprised to learn that this was actually their first try with tarma.
Usual changing condom hygiene applied though but not a big hassle to me.

Will be back for a 90mins session soon.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Magicoishi is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
you.bonk the okt?
Lol this is funny
Old 05-10-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssspikeee View Post
FR for Ammy (Empire)
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=...6#post21703766

Looks quite like the photos (maybe a slight 5% discount?)
Young and thin girl. Gives you the feel of a shy school girl vibe. If you’re into that kinda thing, she might be good for you. Not for boobs-lovers. I don’t mind her small breast size. Like I said. It’s like seeing a schoolgirl.

BBBJ decent with suction and fair amount of sloppiness. She’s quite shy so no eye contact. But her skills not too bad.

Pussy is shaved (with slight tiny hairs poking out). Abalone is nicely pinkish and tight. Wets decently when painted. If you hit her right spot she will tremble. FJ is ok. Pussy is tight.

Location is in G area. Ok room and bed. No need registration. Big white towels provided. However during my visit the listerine ran out

Given that this visit was last minute (I had a prior appt with another stable but got cancelled last min when I was almost reaching. Which is fkin frustrating), kudos to EMPIRE for quick reply and arrangement. Once again, good service and prompt reply. Thanks.
Saw her on the way think she just come back from buying some stuff,looks was legit ,will be in my list next few days
Old 05-10-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pinpon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR: Mirage - Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=mirage

Looks: 8.5 very pretty and sexy babe. Looks similar to photo, give abit discount for filter and make up.

Body: 9 killer body, damn sexy with those define curves.

Bbbj: 8.5 hardworking and also sloppy. Did it with effort and skills. Very satisfied with her mouth skills.

Fj: 9 accommodating and wild in bed. Thrust her sibei hardcore and her moan is really damn solid kind. Overall a very good session with her.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bentley from GC

Name: bentley
Date: October
Shave : no
French: no
English: Abit
Looks: 7/10
Body : 7/10
CIM: 10/10
DT: 6/10
AR: NA
Service: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

If your looking for a good CIM , u won’t wanna miss
Old 05-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
zteamy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Alpha - Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=alpha

Looks: 9/10 super seductive looking, sexy also.

Body: 9/10 can say hour glass figure, curves damn define. Boobs big and nice. C cup, so boobs lover take note.

Bbbj: 9/10 good suction and also very sloppy. Love how she can stroke so fast and mouth also non stop sucking. Super talented.

FJ: 9/10 wild and also crazy in bed skills. Accommodating and willing to pleasure me all the way. Nice bonk really, highly recommended.

Gfe: strong

Rtf: yes for sure
Old 05-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfred View Post

NANA from Loveaffair
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=...0#post21702820

Looks: 9/10 compared to photo give some 10% discount, beautiful girl with smooth fair skin

Body: 9.5/10 slim and busty, the type of figure u see already sure nose bleed

French: 10/10 a lot of tongue and nice frenching, love her lips and her fragrant smell

BBBJ: 10/10 no teething and good suction, uses her mouth and tongue very well, good bbbj skill

FJ: 9.5/10 can do multiple positions and will ask for more to pump her harder, started licking my neck when she got really horny and i return her the favour by pumping her even harder, she started frenching me

GFE: 10/10 treat u like her bf

RTF: Must RTF
This girl looks solid, got hello kitty tattoo somemore
Old 05-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!

SilkStockings - Lucy

Looks: 9/10 closely resembles the picture, skin is on the darker side but works for me

Body: 9/10 Has all the curves in the right places, has a nice set of racks and her ass is perky too. Back shots were the best

Pussy: 9/10 She is on the tighter side and it feels like she is sucking me in whenever i trust her, very satisfying feeling

Frenching: 8/10 She does it like she means it. The way she reaches for the tongue whenever we fuck was just hot. In between positions she would just initiate the frenching

BBBJ: 9/10 Never felt such a sloppy bj before, the way she started off slow and sensual to a vigorous action of continuous bobbing her head up and down. It was as if she did not have any gag reflex

FJ: 10/10 Started of with her riding me and i almost lost it within the first few minutes, had to tell her to change to doggy before i came too quickly. The way she move her hips were as if she learnt how to dance and the rhythm was on point, with her leaning in to french will she rode me The doggy was great too while i was in control but it was too good and i released all over her back

Overall damage: $200
Totally worth the damage. Highly recommended.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Lurvebyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=902170&highlight=tisa

Tisa, BabyFace

Looks: 9/10 chio bu, very lusty and cfm face. Rl and photo no much difference, what you see is what you get.
Body: 9/10 super solid body, can see she really take good care. Curves at the right places. Meaty ass also.
Boobs: 10/10 round and big boobs. Sensitive nipple, soft moaning when i lick and soft bite it.
Bbbj: 9/10 hand and mouth coordination on point, sibei solid. Many times have to resist the urge to cum.
Fj: 9/10 satisfied with her service, willing to keep change position with me. Good in alot of position and did it all like a pro.
Gfe: after session finish we cuddle and chat for awhile, feels very comfortable with her.
rtf: a big yes for Tisa
Old 05-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minnie - Seduction

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=minnie

Was deciding between Minnie and Rosie but Rosie slot was full so OKT push Minnie to me and secure a slot super fast.

Good recommendation from OKT, Minnie is super service oriented. With her service and attitude i believe all man will leave happily. Very positive attitude, truly a rare gem here.

Will definitely support her again but next on the list will be Rosie first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1