The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of
Re: Far East Plaza

Yes, do share the indian ML contact.

Old 06-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there a few days ago. No sight of the indian lady. What days does she work? Would love to try
Old 07-04-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
I did make eye contact with them. mayb i not handsome enough......
Or u look like AV?

they totally avoid (i heard) singaporean of average dress and late 30s/40s. ( i mean new face obviously)

God forbid u carry pouch or sling bag!

This is wat i heard
Old 09-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Few weeks ago had the prc next to viet... she has been thre quite some time... first round she said no massage so i walk around and come back and tell her i hv been here and familiar with the place and who i fk bfr so finally settle 150 for all... nice milf tall but fake boobs... clean with shower
Old 10-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
moneymind is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro,
Is this lady in the facial shop ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krago888 View Post
Went to walk around. Settle with lvl 5 shop, say she is taiwanese. Looks like a 1-man show shop. Can see mirror and mat at the door, say she do yoga or something, got something that looks like ogawa wave lite, seems like she maintains well .
Figure notch bad, boobs seems like enhanced big C, can ride prettywell, milfy looks
Looks good with the mask on.
Old 11-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Am here at the moment. Got to admit wow some of these ladies really do look super good. Saw some without mask on... but true enough they aren’t outside pulling anyone in. They only await eye contact
Old 12-04-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Am here at the moment. Got to admit wow some of these ladies really do look super good. Saw some without mask on... but true enough they aren’t outside pulling anyone in. They only await eye contact
Yeah i agree and bcos the place is family friendly. Lots of people so cannot too obvious
Old 19-04-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

the indian woman wit huge tits - last time from Tanglin Spa - nice tits to suck on but when turn position she always touch yr cock wit condom to ensure it is intact becus last time someone tore the condom and then cum on her or in her - so she always check - can b a boner killa - but gd sex and killa BJ - cant recall capped or BBJ

i seen her before while makan n also wanna try her again la but she cant recall who i am but allow me to check her store

And to be frank - I think her shop damn dark n spooky like empty except bed and a lamp by the side

gives me the creeps

back then call lisa the Juli then brenda

Last edited by ImmatureBoy; 21-04-2021 at 03:35 AM.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:19 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My property agen fren tells me that the management here, v diff style to those other popular buildings.

Actively contacting owners of units and via lawyers advising them to check purpose of use of their units and so on.

An investigation firm engaged to identify all nonconforming units.
Next will be evict

Target is all out by end July
Old 19-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Time really flies, when young no money to play and when old no energy to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
I counted my PM.

Shared with almost 100 bro... for Nico, Sha Sha and Tong Tong.

I think need to collect commission from her lol.

Anyway, I have shared. Don’t need to up my points, not into collecting it.

Just wish to contribute back.

I remember in 2003 when I 1st started, those people who shared selflessly with me. 1 even brought me down to the place from the MRT and we tarma the gal. End up the gal call another 2 sisters and we were out-numbered.... we both spent $300 each but 2 shots and hell of a fun time.

Now he should still be in Changi resort...

Time flies guys, bonk while we can and get the max sextisfaction. (I think I coined this term then.)
Old 23-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I been massaged by the tall PRC woman, C***, twice in THC, 5th Level. C*** must be mid 30s - late 30s age. Medium body. Her breasts are not big. Okay service. A bit expensive. The bugbear was after it she went to the reception area to wait for customers. While I still had 20 mins left. Minus points for her GFE. RTM C***: If I can find others first, I'll do so. She has a shorter slim fair younger PRC girl colleague who has never massaged me. THC stands for Tanglin Health Centre.

Joyce, matured local Chinese aunty, is working at this same level. But in another spa. I think Joyce hops around the spas she works in. RTM Joyce- no because she was very rushed, nasty and rude to me. Very expensive also.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

are there any milf indian women with huge tits N ass in far east plaza?
Old 25-04-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I been massaged by the tall PRC woman, C***, twice in THC, 5th Level. C*** must be mid 30s - late 30s age. Medium body. Her breasts are not big. Okay service. A bit expensive. The bugbear was after it she went to the reception area to wait for customers. While I still had 20 mins left. Minus points for her GFE. RTM C***: If I can find others first, I'll do so. She has a shorter slim fair younger PRC girl colleague who has never massaged me. THC stands for Tanglin Health Centre.

Joyce, matured local Chinese aunty, is working at this same level. But in another spa. I think Joyce hops around the spas she works in. RTM Joyce- no because she was very rushed, nasty and rude to me. Very expensive also.
Massage or more?
Nobody here cares massage!
Get service or not?
Old 26-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently tried the Malaysian at the fifth floor. I believe some bros have talked about her before in previous posts.

She's really not bad. Her boobs, though slightly enhanced, are still soft and a real handful (c cup at least), perfect for grabbing and fondling. Not to mention her butt which is firm and perky and a shaved pussy save for a tiny airplane strip of hair. Best of all, there's a big mirror in her room next to the bed so you can watch her as you're having your way with her. Massage is non-existent so you might as well skip straight to services. Will be back if I'm in the area.
Old 26-04-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For you guys info.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...210425-1142047

Erotic massage parlor appears in Far East Plaza

Under the continuous raids, although the number of erotic massage parlors in the Far East Commercial Center has been halved, there are still many glamorous women infested, and even changed strategies to hide in the shops and call customers. The merchants and the public are anxious.

The problem of the hidden spring in the top-level shops of the Far East Plaza has a long history. The Shin Min Daily reported a few years ago that there were at least 10 massage parlors there, and many sexy girls frequently recruited publicly. customer.

"Xin Ming Daily" recently received a call from an enthusiastic reader of "Xin Ming Daily"'s 24-hour hotline, saying that when he went to the place last week, he met several masseurs. When he entered the store, the other party He proposed to provide a "full set" of services at a price of 150 yuan.

Readers pointed out that because there are many people here who bring their children to do hairdressing or manicures, if they are seen by children, it may have an adverse effect on them.

Mr. Lin (44), a nearby merchant, told reporters that he had been operating there for about six years. At its peak, there were more than 10 "massage parlors". At that time, it was common for sexy women to stand in the corridors to invite customers. It was not improved until later after repeated raids by the police.

"Early after they were mopped up, they would be suspended for about a week before resuming business. At present, I know only five stores, all concentrated on the fifth floor. The females are also mainly regular customers. They will not take the initiative to attack, but will be in the store. Wait for customers to come."

He revealed that most of the places are legitimate businesses, although customers can understand, but if you can't stop it, it will inevitably affect the overall image.

Another business interviewed, Mr. Zeng (36 years old), revealed that he had seen someone take pictures with his mobile phone when he was passing by the girl's store. As a result, the girl immediately chased him out and asked him to delete the photo.

"At that time, the girl asked the other party why she took her picture, and called a security guard to confront the other party. After that, the other party had no choice but to delete the photo as required."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1