The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2005, 01:55 AM
pusshunter88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face

Hi bros, i would like to know anybody had experience getting into a relationship with a FL b4? Is it a definite No No or is it possible at all given the circumstances.

I met this very cute Thai girl. She's not in this line of business for long, and she told me back in Thailand she works as cosmetic counter girl. After meeting her a couple of times over the two week period that she's here in Singapore, we exchanged phone number and has been in touch through sms and phone calls.

This girl looks very cute and innocent. She speaks little english so communication is a bit trouble, but so far we can manage. She told me that she misses me and stuff. There are only two possibilities why she say that. She is flirting, or because she has limited english she has trouble choosing the right words so they came out very straight forward.

I remember during my second "session" with her, she looks so happy and she even said it. She said "I'm so happy u come back". And during the session she was amazing. She did everything she could to make me happy. It can be said that i'm starting to have feelings for her. Should i keep it going and see where the winds blow? Or I should stop it right now before it gets to the point that somebody can get hurt?

I first played with her by asking her number, saying that i might visit Thailand and would look her up. Now she asked me twice when i'll go to Thailand. She really seem excited with the fact i'm going and don't mind travelling frm where she's from to meet me in Bangkok (7 hour bus ride she told me). And now i feel like meeting her too. The sex was great, but other than that i don't see a future between us?

So my questions to wise bros out here, should i go to Thailand and see what will happen, or i should stop it now? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Note: Please understand that i'm currently in a serious relationship, something that can lead to marriage. But i just can't help it but thinking this other girl.
Old 20-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Relationship with a FL

If you like her, then go ahead to get to know her better. The general rule is that guys should not fall for a working lady, but if you really fall in love with her, I don't see any reason why a man cannot marry a working lady.

If you don't like her and see her only for lust and nothing other than lust, maybe you would like to make it clear to her. A heartbreak is painful for both parties, don't continue if you are not serious.

Have you watched the movie, Pretty Woman? May have some relevance in helping you to think about your current situation.

Take care.
Old 20-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cumanacum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Relationship with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
If you like her, then go ahead to get to know her better. The general rule is that guys should not fall for a working lady, but if you really fall in love with her, I don't see any reason why a man cannot marry a working lady.

If you don't like her and see her only for lust and nothing other than lust, maybe you would like to make it clear to her. A heartbreak is painful for both parties, don't continue if you are not serious.

Have you watched the movie, Pretty Woman? May have some relevance in helping you to think about your current situation.

Take care.
If you really have some feel than go find her la... test test water see whether
you guys can work somethings out from there, if not just get some free f from her lor... Go thailand nowadays cheap cheap only the ma...
Old 20-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

This topic has been discuss far too many times....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 20-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Do whatever you want but before that read Stephen Leather "Private Dancer".
Old 20-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusshunter88
She told me that she misses me and stuff.

I remember during my second "session" with her, she looks so happy and she even said it. She said "I'm so happy u come back". And during the session she was amazing. She did everything she could to make me happy.

She really seem excited with the fact i'm going and don't mind travelling frm where she's from to meet me in Bangkok (7 hour bus ride she told me).
note: above are all tools of their trade. please read stephen leather's "private dancer" to get an idea of their mind.

get it here

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...R2OX0CT3A9N1T6
Old 20-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Do whatever you want but before that read Stephen Leather "Private Dancer".
hey bro, exactly my thought did not see your post b4 i post mine. i guess wise man thinks alike. cheers
Old 20-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Superbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
hey bro, exactly my thought did not see your post b4 i post mine. i guess wise man thinks alike. cheers
Dear Bro Ricardo,

My two cents advice, do think properly before you decide on anything. She is a Thai. Though this is not a problem, but she has been in this working life. You have to consider whether you can accept her for life or not. Marriage is about being with the person for whole life. Please don't be nervous and you must know that whether her love to you are real or not. Otherwise, you will regret. Good luck.
Old 20-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Superbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbaby
Dear Bro Ricardo,

My two cents advice, do think properly before you decide on anything. She is a Thai. Though this is not a problem, but she has been in this working life. You have to consider whether you can accept her for life or not. Marriage is about being with the person for whole life. Please don't be nervous and you must know that whether her love to you are real or not. Otherwise, you will regret. Good luck.
Sorry that I have quoted wrongly and advice to the wrong person. Should be to bro Pusshunter88 instead of bro Ricardo.
Old 20-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbaby
Sorry that I have quoted wrongly and advice to the wrong person. Should be to bro Pusshunter88 instead of bro Ricardo.
no worries. i will take your advice anyway.
Old 20-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
No sweat, to some seeing is believing but what lies beneath..........

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 20-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So my questions to wise bros out here, should i go to Thailand and see what will happen, or i should stop it now? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Get on with your life.....
Old 20-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bros, i would like to know anybody had experience getting into a relationship with a FL b4? Is it a definite No No or is it possible at all given the circumstances.

I met this very cute Thai girl. She's not in this line of business for long, and she told me back in Thailand she works as cosmetic counter girl. After meeting her a couple of times over the two week period that she's here in Singapore, we exchanged phone number and has been in touch through sms and phone calls.

Note: Please understand that i'm currently in a serious relationship, something that can lead to marriage. But i just can't help it but thinking this other girl.
This girl everytime when she have no money, she will go back to sell her pussy. If not how you explain after not being in this line of business for long and yet still come back again? Easy money lures her in.

Cosmetic counter girl?? Yeah right.
People say just listen, doesn't mean you have to believe. See for yourself then believe

The last paragraph, only a stupid person will give up his marriage because of a WL.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
file69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no offence to anyone but thai women are generally like that one. always seem caring. don't misunderstand the signals .
don't get involved! fuck 'em, pay 'em and leave em'!
Old 20-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread ---> potential flame bait thread
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1