The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilist7272 View Post
haha... i have a similar true story too. This ML previously working in west before CB period and now working in center of Singapore. This ML start to work as ML once she got her SPR and her husband also jaga her super tight. Some time sent her go to work. Wah...many MLs will thought her husband is so good siah. But actually her husband jobless at most of time. Soft rice husband still keep video or voice calling her during her working period like CCTV. By the way, this ML still her way to bonk with her bfs by cheating her husband the actual working hours and fully utilize the so-called free time. I am really doubt to her husband who let her working as $88 prostate massage shop and still believe the true love from this ML. Is this moron husband is 100% born in Singapore. Answer is YES. 😂😂

Whoah himler, mickeymouse1710, evilist7272 you all write on the same ML... coincidentally shaming on same ml? share lor openly 😬😬😬😬
Old 13-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha... i have a similar true story too. This ML previously working in west before CB period and now working in center of Singapore. This ML start to work as ML once she got her SPR and her husband also jaga her super tight. Some time sent her go to work. Wah...many MLs will thought her husband is so good siah. But actually her husband jobless at most of time. Soft rice husband still keep video or voice calling her during her working period like CCTV. By the way, this ML still her way to bonk with her bfs by cheating her husband the actual working hours and fully utilize the so-called free time. I am really doubt to her husband who let her working as $88 prostate massage shop and still believe the true love from this ML. Is this moron husband is 100% born in Singapore. Answer is YES. 😂😂
did not realize this topic so hot and still can continue. in fact, for some bro, they only go for FL/ ML with husband in Singapore, purposely, tracing after them for FL/ ML. Well, so smart would not be paying extra. just the market rate. no KC. may be just feeling good by f other people wife.
Old 13-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Interesting thread. Come share your cuckold stories.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

actually i am not very sure about ML with husband yet they are still working in this trade but stories I heard is that ML with BF and still working in this trade meaning ML still provide HJ to her other customers and earning money, allowing customers to suck on her boobs, fingering her and roam her body all over yet the BF is still financially supporting her. doesn't this mean that the BF is already being treated like a cuckold, IMHO i think the BF is already being a cuckold
Old 14-10-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the ML husband dont earn a lot so the ML has to continue working as got to send money home.If the ML husband is doing well,do u think she will want to work.
Old 14-10-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster

Most of the ML husband dont earn a lot so the ML has to continue working as got to send money home.If the ML husband is doing well,do u think she will want to work.
Old 14-10-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What the ML/FL do in her personal life is her business.

Why some people so concerned? Sounds like the people who keep on complain are the ones who kena cuckolded.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

This is a sharing not complain.U can choose not to read or participate.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Evilist7272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed this is their personal issue. But if this tragedy is happened to your own relatives or best friends' PRC wife? Witnessed guy fetch your Da Sao go to hotel doing the so-called massage job 😂 how you are going to tell your brother/best friend? How you pass your moral subject during your school time (perhaps you don't). I totally agreed those Single ML have their own freedom to perform well this all jobs (hj,bj,fj,etc) but not for married ML who has caused families issue in local here.
Old 14-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Whoah himler, mickeymouse1710, evilist7272 you all write on the same ML... coincidentally shaming on same ml? share lor openly 😬😬😬😬
I dont think we are talking about the same one. The one I am sharing is working in the west of Singapore.
Old 14-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
I dont think we are talking about the same one. The one I am sharing is working in the west of Singapore.
Sure, guess we all not talking the same FL ML la, there are so many cheated mL fl, most I know are just greedy la, money never enough
Old 14-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I agreed this is their personal issue. But if this tragedy is happened to your own relatives or best friends' PRC wife? Witnessed guy fetch your Da Sao go to hotel doing the so-called massage job 😂 how you are going to tell your brother/best friend? How you pass your moral subject during your school time (perhaps you don't). I totally agreed those Single ML have their own freedom to perform well this all jobs (hj,bj,fj,etc) but not for married ML who has caused families issue in local here.
Exactly bro...I recognise the infamous ML husband whom I bonk regularly
for ECA in the spa west of Singapore
How I know he is the ML husband
Lets just say the insurance industry is a small world somebody will
Know somebody. I recognise him when he fetch her home after his ML wife
make my dick happy.
And the husband so hardworking very often go and fetch
His ML wife. I also dont know what to say. Is he proud that his
ML wife is carrasing other guys dicks and balls and maybe his clients or
Colleagues are happily roaming his wife small and soft neh neh.
Maybe his ML wife is advertising for his husband insurance biz. Damn they
Make a good tag team.
I am not sharing this contact as I said earlier guess its to seek advise here.
Like what one of the bro here said...should I tell the husband or do you
All think he knows already since his ML wife is working in a P88 spa place.
Seeking guys advise here.
Old 14-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Exactly bro...I recognise the infamous ML husband whom I bonk regularly
for ECA in the spa west of Singapore
How I know he is the ML husband
Lets just say the insurance industry is a small world somebody will
Know somebody. I recognise him when he fetch her home after his ML wife
make my dick happy.
And the husband so hardworking very often go and fetch
His ML wife. I also dont know what to say. Is he proud that his
ML wife is carrasing other guys dicks and balls and maybe his clients or
Colleagues are happily roaming his wife small and soft neh neh.
Maybe his ML wife is advertising for his husband insurance biz. Damn they
Make a good tag team.
I am not sharing this contact as I said earlier guess its to seek advise here.
Like what one of the bro here said...should I tell the husband or do you
All think he knows already since his ML wife is working in a P88 spa place.
Seeking guys advise here.
Bro you are overthinking it and it is causing you stress. Must relax la

If she is in a p88 spa, he knows for sure and is OK with it. May even get turned on by it.

If she’s in the business of caressing balls and doing a good job then you are helping them. It’s win win. No stress.

If she’s a good bonk then even better. Keep doing!
Old 14-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess all parties have accepted that it is a job and it is also an open secret that extra services will/may be provided in such professions...

The fact that the guy/husband has accepted the lady and her profession to be his other half, this means he's also accepted the situation...

As long as she brings home the bread, I guess he's fine with it...

We also know women from certain professions or industries are more promiscious than others...You like the woman and whether or not you know her background, is a different story...And hope that new life and new beginnings...

But does it?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I guess all parties have accepted that it is a job and it is also an open secret that extra services will/may be provided in such professions...

The fact that the guy/husband has accepted the lady and her profession to be his other half, this means he's also accepted the situation...

As long as she brings home the bread, I guess he's fine with it...

We also know women from certain professions or industries are more promiscious than others...You like the woman and whether or not you know her background, is a different story...And hope that new life and new beginnings...

But does it?
My take on this is very simple. For us guys love and sex are seperate. For ladies we also know sex and love are together. I mean for the ML to have sex with other guys basically mean she does not love the husband at all.
I guess its a matter of feel for the guy you know what I mean. Like one of the bro said the husband got a sucker deal. He got the role and responsibilities of husband while we all get to have fun with the wife. What a sucker deal.
And from what I understand I think the guy divorce his wife and forsake his kids to marry the ML whore..
I also dont know what to say I mean we are fellow guys here.
But sex with his wife is really damn good and her bj is out of this world.
Her HJ skills and carrasing techniques are also power not forgeting can autoroam her small and soft neh neh until happiness. Sometimes get to finger her wet pussy also.
She is simply a gem.
Like I said I am not sharing this gem cause I dont want to get zap or ban for nothing.
Regualr cheongsters should know who I am talking about. Her nick is J and real name is Y.
She started in a massage place in Yishun and now work in a spa west of singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1