The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
If i am u, i wont suicidal, i probably kill her and her lover. End this once and for all, before u start a new life.
Wow this is abit too much ain't it. Kids will get hurt emotionally and psychologically.. And he loves his wife alot, so for family sake he will not kill her. Killing her lover will result in his arrest and jail time if he is lucky, if not the noose. What will the kids think if they learnt that their dad is charged with premeditated murder?
Old 01-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro, from your previous post, this is not the first time your wife had cheated on you. I doubt she gonna to change. Think it's time to face it that she will continue to do it.
Indeed it is not and this is the first time there is so much physical contact. It really hurt me a lot. I think I will forgive her. I am at fault for neglecting her too. I have been too busy with work.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you just get divorced and rebuild your life? This is advice not lightly given. I read through the threads you had started over the years. So many threads are about problems between the two of you. The marital trust seemed to be long gone. Being a father is just 1 area of your life. If you are always so unhappy as a husband, it affects your role as a father too.

Being suicidal is scary. No point hurting yourself over someone so undeserving.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Indeed it is not and this is the first time there is so much physical contact. It really hurt me a lot. I think I will forgive her. I am at fault for neglecting her too. I have been too busy with work.
You want her?

Be a man. stop being a pussy.

Be the man that women desire
Old 01-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Life is short.
Maybe you can forgive her.

Of course some things may never be the same,
you may not look at her the same way or love her any more.

But like i say, life is very short. Both of you 40-45.
Right now most important is to find peace.

Then, regarding whether to divorce (you can forgive her AND also divorce) or not,
I feel the best is to consider whether this will bring more harm.
It is important to remember that divorce here IS NOT ABOUT FINDING ANOTHER WOMAN. It's about the kids..

Hope you find an answer.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

bro, I think you don't excite her anymore.

some bro mentioned that you complained about your wife, so I went to take a look at your past post.

it seems your wife is always not happy with you and you are having sex with her only once a month.

she must have felt more excited getting petted by others than having sex with you.

I think you should work on this.

and from your past post of asking how much allowance that you should give to your wife, I think it says a lot about your character. you are a person with no mind of your own.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like one bro has said, you’ve only been posting about your marriage and how sexless it is, seems to me you don’t have quid pro quo in your relationship.

I’m a 50 year old bachelor cheongster so take my advise with a pinch of salt:

You aren’t too old to live for your dreams. The end of your marriage might be good for both parties.

My parents were in a loveless marriage for forty years before my dad died, my mum’s a cold fish nonya tai-tai wannabe with delusions of grandeur who never once kissed her kids properly on the cheek, while my dad cheonged in his university days but obeyed his father to get married and have kids - I grew up with my parents constantly bickering and fighting every week for decades. It was not mentally healthy, let me tell you.

Go seek counselling, from your religion or a professional.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Antony wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

一次不忠百次不用。trust is broken , there will be more problem . Sorry to say that you should give her red card and during this period you should move out and cut allcontact with her for sometime . If she still care about you she will do whatever she can to earn your trust back.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Get a BMW , a young pussy and dinner at a Michelin restaurant. Go to Seeking Arrangement or Sugar Daddy , with a bit of $ sure can get a young pussy.

Make sure your wife sees it, get a person to invite her to the same place earlier to see your grand entrance. Post aftermath ask her if this is the type of man she wants. Help her understand flashy lifestyles can invite more temptation & $ can go elsewhere instead of where its going now.

She either doesn’t get the idea that some things are just transient trappings and underneath its the real person that counts or she has been worn down over the years she’s numbed by the monotonous.Many women love to compare they can’t help it. They have their social hierarchy as well and your wife probably feels inadequate in hers.

Wouldn’t say you have no fault in coming to this state either, you gotta do some self reflection why she feels the need to retaliate/seek comfort. Have you helped her increase her sense of self worth or diminish it?
Old 02-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Caleb777 is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, ask yourself are you able to forgive and forget? In marriage, often it's the kids whom suffered at their parents divorce. If you tends to ask yourself how many times had she done this, are you the father of your kids...etc, then it's time to move on to another chapter of your life without her as apparently you cannot forget what she did.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blucassanova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
Calm down. Talk to her. Dont make reckless decisions.
Stay relax and cool all the time.
If that doesnt work, seek marriage counselling.
If that doesnt work, move on in life. Important to respect ourselve first before others
good advice
Old 03-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Ask yourself
do you want a new life without her?
What are you going to do once you're divorced? Find another girl? Have the fun of your life? Do the things which u never got to do before marriage?
If neither of these, u're probably better off staying status quo.
Make efforts to reconcile with your wife.
Do note down on these efforts, document it with proof if possible.
Like make appt for marriage counselling. She attend or not also document it.
If all fails. Go to court, show proof that you made efforts to reconcile the marriage but she didnt. It'll side the court less to her favour (still not in your favour because of WC, but can lessen your damage a bit).
Dont worry too much about the kids. I'm sure they would rather not know their parents suffer so much because of them. Being a kid before with divorced parents, i can tell you so.
You life and happiness first bro. When your life is good and happy, you will more likely have the ability to look after those who need u. Like your kids.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
bro, I think you don't excite her anymore.

some bro mentioned that you complained about your wife, so I went to take a look at your past post.

it seems your wife is always not happy with you and you are having sex with her only once a month.

she must have felt more excited getting petted by others than having sex with you.

I think you should work on this.

and from your past post of asking how much allowance that you should give to your wife, I think it says a lot about your character. you are a person with no mind of your own.
The sex has improved to sometimes once a week or twice before this recent issue. I don’t think it is the sex thingy. She is satisfied I assure you. She is an emotional person always wanting ‘love’. The other women around her tell her how much their husbands ‘love’ them. I call their bluff but she doesn’t believe me and choose to be affected by them.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The sex has improved to sometimes once a week or twice before this recent issue. I don’t think it is the sex thingy. She is satisfied I assure you. She is an emotional person always wanting ‘love’. The other women around her tell her how much their husbands ‘love’ them. I call their bluff but she doesn’t believe me and choose to be affected by them.
It is hard to see in the inside of it. Myself included.

But if your woman is getting mind blowing sex from you, she will be thinking you "love" her and she will affecting them not them to her. Now she is getting her pussy stroked and blowing someone, having another penis inside her. And she obviously enjoying it, if not she will certainly stop that ...

A man does not need a woman. So be a man. However you can want her, and she has to want you.

Forgiveness has a place, but i think it is overrated. Is she still a knock out? Hot and desirable ? You want her ? great. Now she must want you too.

and you appear so needy and because of this you need to prove to her ? so she wins both ways?

It should be what makes you so desirable to all women including her.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Seem TS have already make out his mind to forgive his wife then ok already...

But reminder...a broken vase no matter how good the repair the crack line is always there... And also control yourself when in argument.. sure will bring out this things to quarrel also...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1