The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Congrats to skipper.

Jordan Henderson has been crowned Football Writers' Association (FWA) Footballer of the Year for the 2019/20 season.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 24-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Man City boss Pep Guardiola takes Liverpool dig over PFA Player of the Year award

Pep Guardiola has his say on the PFA Player of the Year award and why he thinks it will go to a Liverpool player.

Pep Guardiola believes the PFA Player of the Year award will be awarded to a member of Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool squad.

And the City boss hinted his Manchester City side are consistently overlooked when it comes to the game's individual prizes.

Guardiola 's City won back-to-back Premier League titles in 2018 and '19 but saw his players miss out on the PFA awards in both seasons to Liverpool stars.

Guardiola said: "No, no, [it] will be won by a Liverpool player.

"When we won the Premier Leagues, it was won by a Liverpool player.

"When they win the Premier League, I'm pretty sure they are going to win the player of the season award.

"So this award is always for Liverpool."

Guardiola's comments came before it was confirmed Henderson had won the Football Writers’ Association award for Footballer of the Year for 2019/20.

An announcement on the PFA award is expected to be made soon.

Old 24-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Pep is such a moaner and whiner.

Salah won that season because he scored an unbelievable amount of goals. So much so think he even got the European golden boot.

Last season VVD was overwhelmingly immense. No doubt that he was the best defender in the world.

Now as for this season. Well, to be fair KDB probably stands a good chance because he is probably the best midfielder in the world this season. Henderson on the other was immense in leading Liverpool to its first EPL title. Tough call.

Anyways,to shut Pep up, just ask him where the money comes from to pay his salary
Old 24-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Man City boss Pep Guardiola takes Liverpool dig over PFA Player of the Year award

Pep Guardiola has his say on the PFA Player of the Year award and why he thinks it will go to a Liverpool player.

Pep Guardiola believes the PFA Player of the Year award will be awarded to a member of Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool squad.

And the City boss hinted his Manchester City side are consistently overlooked when it comes to the game's individual prizes.

Guardiola 's City won back-to-back Premier League titles in 2018 and '19 but saw his players miss out on the PFA awards in both seasons to Liverpool stars.

Guardiola said: "No, no, [it] will be won by a Liverpool player.

"When we won the Premier Leagues, it was won by a Liverpool player.

"When they win the Premier League, I'm pretty sure they are going to win the player of the season award.

"So this award is always for Liverpool."

Guardiola's comments came before it was confirmed Henderson had won the Football Writers’ Association award for Footballer of the Year for 2019/20.

An announcement on the PFA award is expected to be made soon.
but of coz Pep!!! money can't buy everything..............
Old 24-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 24-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Henderson won because he has a huge influence on team performance plus he lead the team to victory in the Supercup, World Championship and English Premier League. During the years when the best player alternates between Ronaldo and Messi, the winner is normally the player who is in the team that won the biggest trophies that year.

Normally people will hate the champions. Well, next season, I think more people will continue to hate Man City (FFP cheats) than the reigning Champions. Good for us.
Old 25-07-2020, 06:05 AM
Samster

Nice photos for skipper

Old 25-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Captain Hendo was previously written off and may had been traded away by previous manager.

Hendo listened and took those critics as good. He didn't get upset but instead practised and worked on his game.

Hendo took the captain armband from Gerrard and never looked back. Hendo learned from previous Captains all the leaderships as skipper.

Assistant captains Milner and Van Djik showed strong support.

Congrats Hendo on winning the Player of Year award 2019/20.

Old 25-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

FWA Footballer of the Year.

Old 25-07-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Newcastle v Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-vs-liverpool
Old 25-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Thanks for the photos.

But there is one photo that I have yet to see which truly deserves to be up there with rest.

John W Henry holding the EPL, might as well throw in his lovely wife Linda.

We owe a lot to him and FSG for putting us back on top of the perch.
Old 25-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks for the photos.

But there is one photo that I have yet to see which truly deserves to be up there with rest.

John W Henry holding the EPL, might as well throw in his lovely wife Linda.

We owe a lot to him and FSG for putting us back on top of the perch.
Probably because of COVID-19 travel restrictions that John Henry and Linda are not at the celebrations.
Old 25-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Jurgen Klopp Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions About Him

LIVERPOOL FAREWELL FOR ADAM LALLANA

Adam Lallana cries and gets emotional on Liverpool farewell

Last edited by francined69; 25-07-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old 25-07-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Did Liverpool lead from start of the 2019/20 season to the finish, after every match week.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Did Liverpool lead from start of the 2019/20 season to the finish, after every match week.
Yes we did. Our first points dropped was against Man U in Oct. Before that, we had 8 straight victories. We followed up with 20 straight victories before our draw against Everton. The draw against Everton happened to be our first match after the Circuit Breaker

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1