The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Bad news for Liverpool as the CL would have been a distraction for both Arsenal and Man City..... without the CL both of them can concentrate on the BPL which means more competition for LFC.
I dont care about whether the season is competitive for liverpool or they win by fluke or whatever reason.

Its the no. of pts aft 38 games that counts and ppl only rem the champion and not the runners-up.

Tough i still feel is tough to win the lg this season, i think a top 3/4 is reality so i dont really care if all the top teams got key player injured or distracted just to reach the goal.
Old 17-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

With Suarez recent performance, he will be 1 of the hottest sought after player for this coming transfer. Can Liverpool resists the temptation of big money? Will Suarez wants out again?

If he does stay on, we need to be challenging the title or at least be in Champion league for next season, else he will definitely out of Liverpool.

Both away to Man City and Chelsea will be tough games.... if we win both, I will not boom boom for 1 month to celebrate
Old 17-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I am having mixed thoughts about the Jan transfer window. When we got Cissoko on loan, he was meant to cover for Enrique. End up Cissoko isn't really good. Which is why BR turned to Flanagan. If Cissoko isn't so lousy, will we know Flanagan is such a good player? We could have just saved any loan fee and Cissoko's wages. Whoever we buy or loan in Jan, will we be depriving our Academy talents a chance to shine?

Martin Kelly is supposed to be better than Flanagan right? Don't see how he is displacing Johnson as right back or getting any game as centre back now. If Suso didn't go on loan, will we know he is so good (5 assists so far in La Liga)? I don't see how Suso is coming back to play for us because his position now is taken by Coutinho right? 21 year old Shelvey is actually having a decent season with Swansea. He is a young man who is still learning. There aren't many 21 year olds like Coutinho in world football. I think we might have let Shelvey go too early for too low a price. Should have just loaned him to Swansea for a season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
AVB got sacked....guess the match against us is the final straw....
I'm actually sad that he is sacked. I was hoping AVB and Moyes will not be sacked. It's nice to see our top 4 competitors being mismanaged. These 2 squads have a lot of talented players. With a good manager managing thee squads, it will be a greater challenge meeting our objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Both away to Man City and Chelsea will be tough games.... if we win both, I will not boom boom for 1 month to celebrate
Only 1 month? Joking ah.. Haha. If we win both away games, you should in fact go boom boom to celebrate lah! 1 round away for Man City. Rest 3 days and then 1 round away for Chelsea.
Old 17-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Only 1 month? Joking ah.. Haha. If we win both away games, you should in fact go boom boom to celebrate lah! 1 round away for Man City. Rest 3 days and then 1 round away for Chelsea.
I doing my boom boom regularly, no incentive but to stop for 1 month, I sure siao cheong nao n save money...
Old 17-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
want to share this comment I came across in TeamTalk forum:

"Watching Flanno score today and how the team got around him was just touching. KK smiling in the stands was priceless too. Simple things like this make me proud to be a Pool fan - YNWA"

it's so so true, really speaks out my mind....

have to say the moment I enjoyed most is Flanagan's goal...
I believe one of the strength of the current squad is the "togetherness" of everyone.. the team spirit is definitely helping with the team's performance on the pitch..
Old 17-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Napoli interested in Daniel Agger loan

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?st...ernetfrontpage

Rafa Benitez, the manager who brought the 29-year-old to Anfield from Brondby in 2006, is looking to take him to Serie A.

Representatives from Napoli contacted Liverpool on Monday to enquire about the possibility of a deal, sources told ESPN.

Liverpool are expected to reject the approach, having rebuffed Manchester City’s interest in the summer of 2012 and then turned down a 14.6 million pounds bid from Barcelona in August this year..........

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually both are winnable games. Man City have to play extra game in league cup and has less recovery time after next weekend game than Liverpool. However I wished we were in Crystal Palace's shoe as they get to play Man City immediately the next day after our match.
Old 18-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

Liverpool have begun talks over a new deal with Luis Suarez as they bid to keep him out of the reach of Europe’s big-spending clubs.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/16...l-deal?cc=4716
Old 18-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Actually both are winnable games. Man City have to play extra game in league cup and has less recovery time after next weekend game than Liverpool. However I wished we were in Crystal Palace's shoe as they get to play Man City immediately the next day after our match.
Man City will not field the strongest team for this 2nd tier cup.
Old 18-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Man City will not field the strongest team for this 2nd tier cup.
Man City does not have strength in depth after letting many players out on loan.
Zabaleta injured last night.... out until January. With Micah Richards oso out injured that means Man City has no right back now........ very good opportunity for Suarez and Company
Looks like they may have to resort to playing their winger James Milner as a right back as quick fix to the problem.
Old 20-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Read this on BBC .. Managerial departures;"sacked" seems to be the hardest word
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25420197

How 20 managers departed this season - according to their clubs

Four 'parted company'
One 'left the club with immediate effect'
Three 'left by mutual consent/agreement'
One had his 'resignation accepted'
Four were 'relieved of their duties'
Someone else was 'taking over' from one
Five had their 'contracts terminated'
One was 'allowed to leave'
Old 20-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...ontract-at-lfc

This is great news. Totally unexpected. The speed at which this new contract is concluded is amazing. No worries of him leaving in Jan.
Old 20-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOW!
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...ontract-at-lfc

This is great news. Totally unexpected. The speed at which this new contract is concluded is amazing. No worries of him leaving in Jan.
Hope there is not a big issue on the release clause (if any)...

Not pouring cold water, but nowadays any players can sign any contract today and leave on the next day...it's just that the club signing him has to pay a big big price to break the release clause

Anyway this season is very much dependent on him, I just feel he has single handedly (with a bit of help from the teammates around him) to bring us in the top 2 position
Old 20-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Not pouring cold water, but nowadays any players can sign any contract today and leave on the next day...it's just that the club signing him has to pay a big big price to break the release clause

Anyway this season is very much dependent on him, I just feel he has single handedly (with a bit of help from the teammates around him) to bring us in the top 2 position
You are so right that this season depends on him. Signing a new contract now means he will be around till the end of the season. At least he won't leave in Jan. If we can get back into Champions League, that is a huge source of revenue for us. Even if we sell him for lesser than any release clause price, at least got another source of revenue for us. Plus CL qualification makes it easier to attract other replacement players.

He signed a contract in 2012. Now sign another one is 2013. That's really uncommon.
Old 20-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

He signed a contract in 2012. Now sign another one is 2013. That's really uncommon.
Im pretty sure that has got to do with his agent !

Based on his performance these 2 season, a big fat payrise is 难免 one...im sure he is now up there with rooney and yaya toure in terms of paycheck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1