The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Most embarrassing moment

Due to the frequent raids, my favorite FL suggested going to this particular hotel at g area instead of our regular one at lavender. As it was my first time there, l am not very familiar with the room layout. Ended up opening the wrong room with a couple inside. Immediate apologise and close the door. It turned out the room I booked was opposite. When I told my gal what happened, she laughed. Anyway, I would like to sincerely apologise to the bro if he happen to see this. Sorry bro.
Old 29-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 21
KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!
Re: Most embarrassing moment

The door no lock? No key? No card? Can just open?

It's been a while so I'm back to contribute to Sammyboy again. For brothers who UP my points, leave me a PM so I can return the favour with my 8 points back to you.
Old 29-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

I encountered one recently when bonking with my gal friend...
But its not a hotel but a resort...

Was bonking my gal friend, and the staff (China) just opened the door and looked in...

I was shocked and after 'cover' my gal using my body... screamed at the staff... He apologised and closed the door after that... but our 'kick' is not there liao... Wore my clothes and jitao went out to look for that guy...and 'grabbed' him to the manager....

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 29-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also don't know why the key can open the other room even though not the room number.
Old 29-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
I encountered one recently when bonking with my gal friend...
But its not a hotel but a resort...

Was bonking my gal friend, and the staff (China) just opened the door and looked in...

I was shocked and after 'cover' my gal using my body... screamed at the staff... He apologised and closed the door after that... but our 'kick' is not there liao... Wore my clothes and jitao went out to look for that guy...and 'grabbed' him to the manager....
Bird13 bro, after seeing what you have done to the hotel boy, i feel really very fortunate...there was once i went to a famous hc in orchard...opened the wrong room...saw the hc girl currently riding the guy right in front of me...when they saw me they looked stunned and did not speak anything,....luckily that time the guy did not beat me up hoohoo
Old 29-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Bird13 bro, after seeing what you have done to the hotel boy, i feel really very fortunate...there was once i went to a famous hc in orchard...opened the wrong room...saw the hc girl currently riding the guy right in front of me...when they saw me they looked stunned and did not speak anything,....luckily that time the guy did not beat me up hoohoo
Haha... Yup... Got once I also like you...
Hotel Conrad...

After check-in, got the room card and went up to the room... Opened, and saw a couple doing also... but was in doggy though... I quickly closed the door...

But weird is, the card number given was correct !! Hence I rang the bell again... And the angry guy opened the door, but with towel on le...

First, I apologised to him on it just now.... Then I showed him the card I had and found that mine and his card are the same... (I mean the room number...) So I waited for them to get change, and we (Me and him) went down to the receptionist demanding for an answer...

In the end, is the receptionist who make the HUGE mistake... Seems the system have some problem... as showing the room VACANT... hence she gave me the room... After much dispute and arguing, we managed to get FREE room for our next visit...

But then again, very ambarrassed lor... Seems like 5* hotel do will cock up sometimes...

Min 5 power to exchange

Up List:

Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 29-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob79 View Post
I also don't know why the key can open the other room even though not the room number.
Maybe they gave you the master key that used by chambermaids...
Old 29-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

But I thought that most hotels door have a bolt as additional lock...
Old 29-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
But I thought that most hotels door have a bolt as additional lock...
Hmm... Depending ba... Some dont have...
Conrad have though... But not sure why the couple nvr lock oso...

As for the resort I went during xmas eve, there's a chain thingy... Hence they not able to enter... but still can see us... as we are doing in the bathroom, which when door open, can see it...

Min 5 power to exchange

Up List:

Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 29-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

As for h81 if the room is occupied there is a red light on... they got it installed coz previously many complaints by guest as their chambermaid & houseman keep openin the wrong door everytime.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Most embarrassing moment

Good that u guys bring up this topic, i remembered 2yrs ago where i chiong GL's FL. I used to visit the illegal hotels, those pte houses type, now then i recalled. Some doors cannot be locked, i guess main reason is operator were open fast, run away faster so, they don't want to spend this kind of $.

If u ever visit this type of illegal brothels, take few minutes to check the door lock. U may request for another room, be patient and insist to the recap, i think this gen is a PRC man. If the FL cannot wait, then u leave and call another 1.
Old 29-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Happened to me before in a hotel overseas. Complained to the staff and got a free upgrade to a higher class room and a fruit basket.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Ya damn shocked !!!
Thanks for adding up our spice that night
we might have invite u in for a 3some if u request
^_^

LL
Old 29-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Never encounter anyone opening the door before yet. But there was once, someone kept knocking on the door when I was still making out the 2nd round. I yelled "Yes?" but the person kept knocking..... Until I shouted so loud then did the knocking stop and I heard a woman's voice saying "Sorry". But that already spoilt my and my FB's mood entirely.

Now that I have thought of it, I should have wrapped a towel round and open the door to see if the lady is a pretty one and invited her in to join us.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post

I was shocked and after 'cover' my gal using my body...
Bro, he saw yours kachng

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1