The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Dated a FL/WL who became a FB. And my new fetish is....

I have a "new fetish" and I don't know is it because I don't feel good dating a ex WL/FL as a FB/GF

And I tend to be wary when guys smile at her, so I wonder if they are ex customers. Or her phone rings and I wonder is it her regular.

And the fetish is a wanting to know how's she in bed with customers, if she's as hot and intense with me, as she is with the ones who pay.

You want to ask, but you cant handle the truth.

And sometimes out of frustration when she rejects your moves or advances you tend to flare up, if I pay you would you do it for me now?

So to handle the pressure I go to videos of FL/WL to imagine how she is like with customers.

I find that after I get frustrated with her past, I fuck her really hard in bed to get it all out.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Dated a FL/WL who became a FB. And my new fetish is....

So what is the fetish????
Old 10-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Did she just do HJs like she said she did?

Was it like this, completely clothed?

https://xhamster.com/videos/asian-ma...parlor-6304338
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Or was the handjob more like this

https://xhamster.com/videos/handjob-...parlor-3611543

and thinking about her servicing other men makes me angry and horny

Cant understand it but I have been imagining her doing her old trade
Old 10-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

those who date FL/WL and Ex ones, anyone had a fetish to imagine her serving her customer?

how spontaneous was she? was she very wet? did she scream louder than with me?

did she enjoy being fucked by strange men? Did she have feelings for some of these men, finding them good looking that's why she enjoyed her job more?

How many did she screw?

It started with her telling me she mainly did HJ and BJs, but later I dug more and found out it was so much more....

to be continued.....
Old 10-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
those who date FL/WL and Ex ones, anyone had a fetish to imagine her serving her customer?

did she enjoy being fucked by strange men? Did she have feelings for some of these men, finding them good looking that's why she enjoyed her job more?

How many did she screw?

It started with her telling me she mainly did HJ and BJs, but later I dug more and found out it was so much more....

to be continued.....

Please carry on bro, nice story
Old 10-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How many did she screw?

to be continued.....
Nice thread. Ex WL? Although I have never dated any WL before, but I still get into contact with a particular ex WL and to 81 sometimes. Since we are only of friend relationship, I didn't think about her serving customers. Some more she has already quit this line. Used to think about what you have described above when she was still in that line. Like everyday she has to serve customers, all races, FJ, BJ or HJ all these. Sending Shivers when I think about those.

But no use digging and thinking lah, will affect your own mood when making comparisons with other customers. Furthermore you already mentioned dating an ex WL, move on and look to the future and don't think about her past. My 2 cents.....
Old 11-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Here to support TS,,
Hmmm,,, But is this for real or this is just story?
Old 11-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Warriors of the Deep

When we met, she even made the effort to disguise her work as a beautician. Was so naïve, and I should have figured it out when she said it was at Orchard Towers.

I went online and search for videos on orchard towers, and lo and behold I saw a brother's sniped video of her soliciting for customers with her short tight dress, electric eyes, touchy hands and girlish smile.

My heart broke. I had just started with her, nothing serious yet. But many of the blanks were filled in. Felt so torn. I suspected it, but watching a video of her getting customers was a stab into my heart.

Do I continue with her? Do I walk away. Can I walk away? A part of me wanted to be with her, she really captured my heart. But another part of me was torn. I have never been with a FL/WL emotionally

My logical mind told me to walk away
Old 11-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Warriors of the Deep

I couldn't sleep

all night I replayed that video

I finally messaged her and told her, I have something to show you.

She saw the video and said, we cannot talk anymore. Please stop calling me.

I was crushed.

I fell asleep dreaming I was a customer at orchard towers, perhaps she really seldom did full service. maybe just clothed handjobs. Or just blowjobs without CIM. With condoms, no roaming. The more I thought about it, the more torn apart I was.

How I wish I was a customer receiving a handjob or blowjob from her. Was she nude? Did she take off all? Was the customers she solicit good looking? Orchard towers so they were all well hung because most patrons were ang mos?

Yanked myself off watching videos as such.

https://xhamster.com/videos/tugging-...=video_related
Old 11-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
EasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
So what is the fetish????
I also interested to know .
Old 11-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story and just sharing my views bout dating those in the flesh trade.

I've dated current and ex FL/ML few times before. One rule I stick by: Never go ask bout her work and go think bout wat's happening behind closed doors. No point thinking about it if I can't afford to give her enough to leave the trade, just pure torture. Even if I'm able to give her enough, no guarantee she will not do shady stuff behind my back.

Eg I got so call FBs who used to work in those beauty salons and mps, one of them also from Orchard Towers. They left the trade for various reasons like got baoed or raided or married or husband/bf found out they working in this trade from online sources etc. I still meeting them regularly but always during office hours on weekdays, only on rare occasion weekends. I even went holidays overseas with them, no sure what kind if excuse they cooked up for their other halfs. Those who used to work in joints or locations which are frequently discussed online would remind me don't mention anything in detail online to safeguard our secret meetups. This had been going on for years.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If you want to date a prositutes, try not to think about the times she spent with other guys. Dont ever discuss about her job. It does you and her no good. She also doesnt want you to keep asking about her work.

You can tell if she really like you by the following :

1) She gets naturally wet while having sex with you. Imagine after a whole day of fucking other customers and yet still can get wet with you, it means she enjoy ya company.

2) She calls you at the end of the day.

3) She sends you selfies of herself out of a sudden with and without makeup

4) She never reject your request for sex

Bigger and better
Old 11-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

If this is for real, not just a story. Then I will say, like what a few other bros already said, don't go think about what she did with her clients or go online search. Just imagine she is an ang pai and has a thread in SBF with plenty of FRs and discussions about her, it will just make you feel alot worse. What for go open up a can of worms when the outcome could be too much for you to bear. If these thoughts can't be cast out of the mind, then don't go try to date them.

Last edited by BK4ever; 11-11-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dated a fl.from.orchaed tower too.pick her after work n she go 81 with me n no cash involved too.are we talking abt the same fl..Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1