The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
kas00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
my girl friend want to break off because i cannot satisfied her

my good friend recommend me to sammyboy forum to find any FL to give
me training. is there such thing??i'm sound like loser but i don't to be loser... tot somehere can help me honestly.. i'm just a human

or should i go to geylang?? i'm from johor bahru..

but i don't want to break off my gf.. i love her.. i must able to satisfy her.... she think i'm too gross in sex... and she critic me don't know how to kiss or lick......then we stop doing this for 1 year...now i suspect she start to look for another bf.... i lost .. pls help.. i'm not crazy sex... i just want expert to teach me how to make great sex in bed.. i think that is important for future marriage...
Old 10-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my girl friend want to break off because i cannot satisfied her

How old are you kid?
Old 10-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

wrong tread!
Old 10-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Threadstarter must u announce to the whole world including newbie section, adult discussion & FL dome that your "kuku not working well on your GF"...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How much you going to pay us.....sure make you into a sex machine......
Old 10-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To all senior bros here. He's juz a newbie trying desperately to seek for help. Why not give him directions instead of Flame him

Bro kas00 you can go to 'adult discussion abt sex'. But do not expect to be spoon-fed, go read up the relevant threads that may have answer to your problem. If still really cannot find answer, then maybe you can start a new thread stating your problem.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
To all senior bros here. He's juz a newbie trying desperately to seek for help. Why not give him directions instead of Flame him

Bro kas00 you can go to 'adult discussion abt sex'. But do not expect to be spoon-fed, go read up the relevant threads that may have answer to your problem. If still really cannot find answer, then maybe you can start a new thread stating your problem.
Ya if he sincere in getting help we will help him....please look at other thread all got his post....wasting bandwidth....
Old 10-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think he muz be real desperate... Bro kas00, you better go read up on the do and donts before u get flamed until 'chao tar. Juz do things step by step, gan jiong will not get u anywhere...
Old 10-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

geez.... get a life!

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken

why should i help him.. when he can't even read english? wat does free STDs got to do with his girl..
unless he got the FREE STDs.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas00

my good friend recommend me to sammyboy forum to find any FL to give
me training. is there such thing??i'm sound like loser but i don't to be loser... tot somehere can help me honestly.. i'm just a human

or should i go to geylang?? i'm from johor bahru..

but i don't want to break off my gf.. i love her.. i must able to satisfy her.... she think i'm too gross in sex... and she critic me don't know how to kiss or lick......then we stop doing this for 1 year...now i suspect she start to look for another bf.... i lost .. pls help.. i'm not crazy sex... i just want expert to teach me how to make great sex in bed.. i think that is important for future marriage...
Ok, firstly I think this you've wandered into the wrong thread, but reading your posting, I emphatize with u...

Dude, why are u being a sex slave? Sex is not abt the guy pleasing the girl or vice versa. It's a sexual communication between two ppl...it's mutually beneficial...u can't be the only one putting in effort trying to please her! HAs she put in the effort to ask you how she can make it better for you? All I hear is she putting you down with mean comments. That's a bitchy thing for a gf to do, I'm sorry.

Let me tell u...once u start thinking this way - trying too hard to please her, then u'll find the task even more impossible becoz u will be emotionally and psychologically empty.

We go to FLs to have fun, dude...not to find a sanctuary to boost our ego...u do dat, and u might get addicted, which is bad.

Think abt it, dude.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
staylucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey threadstarter, I'm not here to flame. But i personally feels that if a girl would think of living a guy just because he can't satisfy her, then its not going to be true love, think about it. Its not worth improving your sexual ability for just maintaining relationship, in a way she sounds cheap if she did say wants to break off because you can't satisfy her.

Tons of better girls out there. You gonna walk out of that garden to see the other flowers outside
Old 10-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

Maybe we can get all the Bros here to service her. Life is no all about sex. Is she worth it?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
StormTwister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormTwister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormTwister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas00

........but i don't want to break off my gf.. i love her.. i must able to satisfy her.... ...
Mr please! don't be a lousy loser and moan everywhere! is this the end of your world ? have you given a thought of other people that care about you ? wake up! just continue your normal life and don't make yourself a nuisance here !!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey threadstarter, I've got a suggestion for you. get your girlfriend to come here, we'll bang her while you watch and learn. nothing beats positive demonstrations.

if you can't perform, no matter how many FL or Geylang pro you visit, you still won't be able to perform. Because, the pros are supposed to serve you and not you serve them. you won't learn that way. true?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1