The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2003, 02:42 PM
thyagi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Ktv Girls In S'pore High Class Hotels

KTV GIRLS IN HOTEL - ALTERNATIVE TO GL CMM

I don't know where to post but maybe this is the right forum.

Last night, I was having drinks with 2 brothers when one of them lament that he was "fed-up" by a local pimp who sell girls from a hotel in Mirama Hotel (don't know how to spell it) but he told me it is next to Copthone Hotel. He lament about the high $$$ he has to pay to the pimp.

Apparently, these girls come from Mainland to Singapore to work in the KTV next door ( I think it is the big one at Apollo Hotel) and during their free time in the afternoon and early evening, they entertain customers in their hotel rooms.

My friend share that some people just walk into the hotel room, knock on the door and get the girls contact and arrange directly.

It depends on your luck if the girl wants to open the door as sometimes she could be busy with a customer in the room.

I heard that the activities are quite high when there are over 100 girls in the hotel.

The PIMP charges $200 bucks for a girl, whereas the girls take in only $100 - $150. The pimp will draw about 30% -50% commission. He told me that instead of calling the pimp, we can knock on the door and try our luck.

I decide to go and check it out last night and went to the 8th floor and did saw some girls moving in and out of some rooms but as I look of a different race, I did not got a chance to ask them question.

I am thinking of going down again this week, maybe with my kaki.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2003, 02:48 PM
ian_dragonboat

Re: Ktv Girls In S'pore High Class Hotels

Quote:
Originally posted by thyagi

I don't know where to post but maybe this is the right forum.

Last night, I was having drinks with 2 brothers when one of them lament that he was "fed-up" by a local pimp who sell girls from a hotel in Mirama Hotel (don't know how to spell it) but he told me it is next to Copthone Hotel. He lament about the high $$$ he has to pay to the pimp.

Apparently, these girls come from Mainland to Singapore to work in the KTV next door ( I think it is the big one at Apollo Hotel) and during their free time in the afternoon and early evening, they entertain customers in their hotel rooms.

My friend share that some people just walk into the hotel room, knock on the door and get the girls contact and arrange directly.

It depends on your luck if the girl wants to open the door as sometimes she could be busy with a customer in the room.

I heard that the activities are quite high when there are over 100 girls in the hotel.

The PIMP charges $200 bucks for a girl, whereas the girls take in only $100 - $150. The pimp will draw about 30% -50% commission. He told me that instead of calling the pimp, we can knock on the door and try our luck.

I decide to go and check it out last night and went to the 8th floor and did saw some girls moving in and out of some rooms but as I look of a different race, I did not got a chance to ask them question.

I am thinking of going down again this week, maybe with my kaki.

Cheers
good idea, but, i advise u dun anyhow go knock knock or press the door dell, better choice is have a sit near the lobby, watch the action at the reception counter. target the gal tat u want, then go take the lift with her, use the 1-2 min inside the lift, talk to her.

cheer
Old 08-10-2003, 05:38 PM
thyagi

Thanks for the info.

I was there in the evening at the lobby and I did not see any girls around.

Any idea what time would be the best ?
Old 08-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Thanks for the info.

I was there in the evening at the lobby and I did not see any girls around.

Any idea what time would be the best ?
Try Apolla Hotel (now known as Novetel Hotel) ... The lobby is big and spacious and there is a open concept cafe at the second level ... Also at the second level is a spacious lounge with good live band ... Try checking out these place after 12 in the afternoon ... Lots of CKMM waiting at the lobby trying to hook fish for ST ...
Old 08-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Ktv Girls In S'pore High Class Hotels

Quote:

Your fren looking for GL rates for TAM gals huh?? Please lah! Go see where the GL MMs work and where these TAM/TSRJ gals work lah.. the quality also different... You wanna pay $100, go GL lor, or else be prepared to pay abt $150-200 ST with these KTV gals. If you wanna go and knock on the doors, try your luck lor, but be prepared to be rejected. They may think you are AV or something...
Old 09-10-2003, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The u flash your SAF IC and say you are AV... maybe can get free!!!
Old 09-10-2003, 08:41 AM
ian_dragonboat

Quote:
Originally posted by kelvin25
The u flash your SAF IC and say you are AV... maybe can get free!!!

yah..also FREE meal in prison if being caught ...
Old 09-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Oh ya hor.... Then I should go try... now retrencehed and jobless, dunno where my next meal come from... dunno when my SCV kanna cut off... dunno when electricity cut off... dunno when the Ah Long come and spray paint.... sigh..
Old 09-10-2003, 05:34 PM
thyagi

First Sexperience

Last evening, I was out with a new samster and another season samster.

We met in the hotel lobby to check out the girls but was disapointed.

We then proceed to walk around and after some discussion, we decided to make a move to one of the floors.

We targeted 8 floor as we heard that there was activities there by one of the bro.

When the lift opened at 8 floor, we look to the left of the corridor and notice that all was quiet.

We decided to do the "PINK PANTHER" move and pace along the corridor.

On the left, room 823, we heard a girl moaning out loud...."AH..AH...". we stopped and tried to control our excitment and giggling.

We proceed further and ata room 826, the door was not closed and we heard that there was conversation between some guys and gals.

We went to the last 2 rooms, 830 and 829. In room 830, we heard some gals talking louding to someone but there was no reply so we guess she must be on the mobile. Another gal joined in the conversation and they seem to be very intense.

In room 829, we heard some conversation too (like 3 gals talking and shifting stuff here and there).

We decided to check out room 828 when a male customer went out of the room.

The seniro bro knock on the room and she opened up and the door. Initially she though he could from AV but he was a sweat talker and he convince her to open the door. There was a conversation between them and we were asked to left the room.

After about half an hour later, the bro came down and was not quite happy with it but we insist on checking out. He called her and she asked us to go up to meet with her friends.

I had a session with a girl who claimed to have done some photographic shots but the services was damm lousy.

For $160 buck, I could go to GL for a wholseome experiences.

There was just a lick on the nipple, a BJ with no suction and a FJ. When I asked her that I wanted a better service, she said that is the service over here.

Compare to MMC in GL, there is no difference in services. I had one regular MMC gal in Geylang and after a few session, she was more comfortable with me and provided me with good BJ. For the price of $100 x 2 fuck, I could get a better deal than with her. Maybe, I had a bad girl....dunno or was it the generally service from them...

At the end of the day, I did not bother to get her no as I find no value in RTF.

My kaiki do agree and our next adventure will be to the next hotel.....
Old 09-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 21
CoolAlvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Better be careful when you go door knocking cause every move you made will be captured by the hotel's cctv...skali hotel call police and arrest you for trepassing then you lan lan liao...

I suggest next time you go ktv, take down as much gers contacts as possible and then you contact them directly for ST.

Cheers!
A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast. "You aren't so good in bed either!" he shouted and stormed off to work. By midmorning, he decided he'd better make amends and phoned home. After many rings, his wife picked up the phone.
"What took you so long to answer?"
"I was in bed."
"What were you doing in bed this late?"
"Getting a second opinion."
Old 10-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
yah..also FREE meal in prison if being caught ...
I heard they changed menu everyday and the best so far is mutton curry with pineapple rice...
Old 10-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: First Sexperience

Quote:
My kaiki do agree and our next adventure will be to the next hotel.....
Looks like we got hotel voyeurs here... or very cheapo non-KTV goers...

Be careful, this "adventure" of yours may backfire on you as the agents of these gals may take action to prevent harressment...

If you wanna bonk PRCs, then head for Lor6-8 lor... same type of stock.. except one works in hotels/KTV while the other walk the streets... incidently some of the streetwalkers work part time in KTVs also...
Old 10-10-2003, 09:46 AM
thyagi

Re: Re: First Sexperience

Bro,

I do agree that some of the girls works in KTV and moonlight in Gl....my kaki told me those girls who don't get customers will go to GL during the wee hours to try their luck...

Somehow, these days, the GL market isn't rosy with the upbeat RAID.

Oh...yeah...thank you for your cautious that the PIMP are making it harder for us to contact the gals....apparently, after putting up the thread on this, a particular PIMP, started bombarded me with lots of threats.....well, let challenge him to meet my kaki of four with him down at the hotel lobby....I manage to get his contact 9194864x....maybe a call to NDY will rope in some help.....
Old 10-10-2003, 10:17 AM
ian_dragonboat

free meal

Quote:
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
I heard they changed menu everyday and the best so far is mutton curry with pineapple rice...
i eat the free meal for 7 solid year....

every morning standard-- 3 slice of roti + a mug of tea or coffee. 3 difference of spread for the roti, rotate every day. butter, kaya, jam.

lunch.1130am-12
monday. a piece of tou-pok + 1 veg + rice
tue . a fish ( most of the time is SELA fish ) 1 veg + rice
wed. rotate between, meehon, kuay-tuay
thur a fish + veg + rice
fri a piece of tou-who + 1 veg + rice
sat alternate fish + veg + rice or mee goreng
sun alternate mee tai mah or ikan bilis + veg + egg +rice

dinner 345-430pm
mon pork + veg + rice
tue chicken + veg + rice
wed ikan bilis + veg + egg + rice
thur chicken + veg + rice
fri pork + veg + rice
sat chicken + veg + rice
sun ikan bilis + veg + rice

everyday, also got a fruit. rotate between.. apple, orange, a small slice for == pineapple, watermelon, honey drew

in my time, NICK LEESON was locked few door away from me, got 1 time,on wed lunch, serve meehoon, he scold the warden, say this kind of food is for DOG.

there is also a samster here working in prison department....
Old 10-10-2003, 10:31 AM
ian_dragonboat

Re: Re: Re: First Sexperience

Quote:
Bro,
Oh...yeah...thank you for your cautious that the PIMP are making it harder for us to contact the gals....apparently, after putting up the thread on this, a particular PIMP, started bombarded me with lots of threats.....well, let challenge him to meet my kaki of four with him down at the hotel lobby....I manage to get his contact 9194864x....maybe a call to NDY will rope in some help.....
well, i am not siding tat pimp or wat, i think he just protecting his rice-bowl --- althought this kind of work is *&^%$#

and my advise to u and yr 4 man gang... most OKT or pimp got SS contact. no point cross fire with them. yr purpose is to find gal ,not problem. enjoy yr roaming at hotel floor.

( for my case, if ever got ppl jio me meet at lobby, i will reject the offer, i perfer meet in back lane )

cheer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1