The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Haha..I just told u i buy SPurs. I didnt say anything about signing players and winning the trebble...haha

Here's another rumour for the close season. We are trying to swoop Lee YP with Matthew taylor of Portsmouth. Good deal? I think both are not far apart in terms of standard, but Taylor has a knack of scoring vital goals. Just like Stuart Pearce during his heyday.
just sign all the top players from the current big 4 in england and you sit back and sip the champagne.

lee is still good but if that will bring in taylor, faster chop sign liao lo.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spurs need more players. Get Darren Bent from Charlton to replace Mido since Charlton has been relegated and Darren needs a break into the England team. Moreover, Mido has been out of action for too long already.

To add another player like Tevez will be great if West Ham is relegated because they are facing Man U for their last match. Tevez needs top level football and Spurs need class players who can turn the game around in Europe. Spur will confirm their qualification into UEFA cup next season if they secure another 4 out of 6 points against Blackburn and Man City.

Comon You Spurs.

Cheers.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 08-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I rather they get Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Wesley Sneijder instead of darren bent.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Charlton's relegation from the Barclays Premiership was confirmed after they failed to find the victory over Tottenham to take their survival battle to the weekend as they lost 2-0 (Berbatov, Defoe).

At least Charlton fans remained in good spirits, despite their seven-year stay in the Premiership coming to an end.

"Always look on the bright side of life," they sang.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie23 View Post
I rather they get Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Wesley Sneijder instead of darren bent.
as much as I wud love to see these 2 players don the white and blue kit of spurs, I think only sneijder looks like a realistic signing as big clubs like juve, real and such are all eyeing huntelaar.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Berbatov pledges future to Spurs
Jeremy Wilson
Wednesday May 9, 2007

Dimitar Berbatov is poised to kill off the possibility of a lucrative move to Manchester United this summer by pledging his future to Tottenham Hotspur for at least another year.

The Bulgarian, who has had an impressive first season in the Premiership with 22 goals in all competitions, is believed to be high on Sir Alex Ferguson's wanted list. Tottenham, though, are adamant Berbatov is not for sale and the 26-year-old has made it clear he is not angling for a move to the new champions or Chelsea, who have also been linked with the striker.

The player's agent, Emil Dantchev, said last month that Berbatov would remain at White Hart Lane for a minimum of another season and yesterday confirmed that was still the player's position. "Nothing has changed - except for the number of goals that he has scored," he said. "He is very happy with Tottenham."

Berbatov cost £10.9m from Bayer Leverkusen and his performances in both the Premiership and the Uefa Cup have been noted across the Continent.

Tottenham's ambition was questioned in some quarters when Michael Carrick was sold to United for £18.6m last year but the head coach, Martin Jol, has said there are "no circumstances" under which Berbatov would have to be sold. Jol is adamant that the beat of the Bulgarian, who has been named in the Premiership's team of the year, is yet to come. "He would be in my team of the year, but there is a lot of room for improvement," he said. "He's not surprised me, but the only thing is how they gel with other players when they come from a different country. After a couple of weeks, he was always on fire.

"I think Dimitar can score 20 in the Premiership because there are players doing that and I think he is as talented as any other player. In Germany, he scored on average over 20 goals and that is a good league." Berbatov has hit 12 goals in the Premiership.

Good news for Spurs fans! Berbatov must stay at Spurs for they can be EPL challengers to Arsenal, Chelsea and lastly Man Utd with a few shrewd signings again by Jolly Martin.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Good news for Spurs fans! Berbatov must stay at Spurs for they can be EPL challengers to Arsenal, Chelsea and lastly Man Utd with a few shrewd signings again by Jolly Martin.
yes bro, i've had it with spurs star players joining "bigger" clubs. spurs should be signing star players from them instead hahaha...

if spurs still have carrick this season, they should be in at least one cup final.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
yes bro, i've had it with spurs star players joining "bigger" clubs. spurs should be signing star players from them instead hahaha...

if spurs still have carrick this season, they should be in at least one cup final....
Kekeke...

Kum sia hor, Devils the world over are eternally grateful to Spurs for letting Carrick join us.... Always had faith in the fella even though many questioned his price tag at the beginning...

Sell DB to us lah... we will be even more grateful.....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
if spurs still have carrick this season, they should be in at least one cup final.
Yes, Spurs could have achieved more if Carrick stayed - possibly winning the UEFA Cup this season and playing AC Milan in next season's UEFA Super Cup.

Carrick deserves more recognition for his distribution towards Utd's success this season.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Kekeke...

Kum sia hor, Devils the world over are eternally grateful to Spurs for letting Carrick join us.... Always had faith in the fella even though many questioned his price tag at the beginning...

Sell DB to us lah... we will be even more grateful.....
yesterday i read that the spurs officials locked berbatov out of white hart lane, threw out his boots, belongings and told him to leave.

but count dimitar with his arms akimbo said, "let me in now, i will never leave spurs on or against my own free will."

Quote:
Yes, Spurs could have achieved more if Carrick stayed - possibly winning the UEFA Cup this season and playing AC Milan in next season's UEFA Super Cup.

Carrick deserves more recognition for his distribution towards Utd's success this season.
ac milan vs spurs - that'll be the day!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

A Jermain Defoe goal earned Spurs a 1-1 draw at home to Blackburn - who saw their outside hopes of a return to the UEFA Cup extinguished. Rovers led through Benni McCarthy only for Spurs to come back strongly and level before Jason Roberts was sent off at the death for a quickfire yellow card double.

spurs is now 6th placed with 57 points but only a +2 goal difference. just a draw with man city in the final match will ensure a UEFA spot.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
spurs is now 6th placed with 57 points but only a +2 goal difference. just a draw with man city in the final match will ensure a UEFA spot.
One point is no problem. Congratulations (in advance)
Old 12-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It should be an easy win against Man City tomorrow.
Old 13-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

will spurs "cock-up" tomorrow? I am a bit worry........ anyway, let's hope they are abe to finish 5th
Old 14-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
One point is no problem. Congratulations (in advance)
congratulations in advance and in future!

spurs have 60 pts and are... 5th
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1