The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Stay away lah. She call you brother because she respect. Keep it and dont imagine. Shy guy dont dream
Shy guy has their cock stuffed deep into their mouth, hence they don't say. HAHAHA.
Old 21-11-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!

There's this lady who practically flirts with everyone, yellow jokes and more makes everyone thinks she is easy.
But don't try to touch her, saw her go off on a guy who tried, in front of the whole outer office, until the gm also come out and see whats wrong.

She scolded the guy until like fuck, say talking and touching different, did he think she was easy, whothefk he thought he was, better apologise to her and the whole office ladies.....

That guy tendered the next week, a supervisor.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haste View Post
There's this lady who practically flirts with everyone, yellow jokes and more makes everyone thinks she is easy.
But don't try to touch her, saw her go off on a guy who tried, in front of the whole outer office, until the gm also come out and see whats wrong.

She scolded the guy until like fuck, say talking and touching different, did he think she was easy, whothefk he thought he was, better apologise to her and the whole office ladies.....

Yes, the supervisor got the "easy" way out. HAHAHA.

The supervisor was not her cup of tea, and he really think he can keep getting free tofu. He got melted fast. HAHAHA.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
I envy those guys working in companies aka office hours when I see skimpy sexily dressed ladies in the mrt / bus. Wearing tight fitting outfits, big boobs bouncing and huge cleavage hide with their bags or jacket. Sometimes i feel why must they try to hide, they may as well jus covered up. Then i learn well hidden cos only exposed at work 🤪
Got one time this girl "accidentally" sat on some guy cuz she was using her phone and didnt notice the guy on the chair she was skimply dressed too prob those like this really WANT IT
Old 22-11-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haste View Post

Lesson learnt. Never initiate touch first.

It's true that touch and talking is different.
Old 22-11-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

And the definition of a touch is very different from people to people and also state of drunkness.

hahaha.
Old 22-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Errrm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErrrm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErrrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got 1 saying, hiao ji bo hiao cui

sluttish woman won't know from the way she talks.
Old 23-11-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 15
Trevayne is one of the Best!Trevayne is one of the Best!Trevayne is one of the Best!Trevayne is one of the Best!

Where was she "touched" to trigger such a response ?

Cannot be just a simple shoulder tap.
Old 23-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevayne View Post

He is digging her pussy in office. 🤣🤣🤣 HAHAHA.
Old 24-11-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevayne View Post

I heard he touched her from behind and touched at the lower waist and butt area.

Really got some girls talk very yellow, but talk only. If want to try more then langa wall.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Geoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

working in same company, easy also cannot ups.
unless want steady relationship with easy girl
Old 27-11-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

It was in the previous organization which I worked for. There were these 2 female colleagues (1 SG 1 CN - house mates) who were very "happening" one.

Lots of rumors flying around between the guys, that you will have a very good time if you get invited back to their "party house". They came in a pair, if you can hook up with one, the other comes with it.

Eventually, they left the company, and from what I heard they moved to some European country for work.

PS: Yes, I was invited once to the party house
Old 27-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
AlanV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Share some details pls
Old 27-11-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same company very hard to up
Old 27-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
It was in the previous organization which I worked for. There were these 2 female colleagues (1 SG 1 CN - house mates) who were very "happening" one.

This type of happening or wild type, you must have had a really good time.

But I think they would be choosy, no ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1