The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

how's the looks of Shirley from the Eng Hoon outlet?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dicktionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, I been two times here. Last friday my 3rd time I went there to have a good massage and also got a shock of my life. I never know it can be this pain. I thought I can tolerate pain to a certain level so it's either I am getting old or the girl really pressed hard. But she keep saying she is using her lightest strength I was like thinking #!@$% inside my mind sure bo, lolz.

My friend got another one which he says also pressed very hard. I can't remember my friend's one name but mine is called Siew Fong? Slim type but never know can pressed that hard. Right now my shoulder still pain but feel shiok. Pay money to get self tortured? She also advice me to take shower only after 3 hrs and not to drink cold water after massage. First time hear this from the masseur. Good professional service?

Now thinking whether go back for the same girl or try others? Any recommendations from the bros here? And my first post here after joined sbf for sometime because of her skills. lolz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
I would agree that this is one of the better chinese massage places.

First time I went there, I got a shock of my life when they massaged me. Press so hard until I was screaming in pain, but shiok after that. Returned to the place many times already and even though they change the masseur everytime, the massage is always solid. The pricing is also quite competitive.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

How isJessie massage? Strong?
Old 21-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

no more FRs from this place
Old 21-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
How isJessie massage? Strong?
Jessie's massage is very strong. I like hard massage very much; the first time I tried Jessie, I almost cried out but managed to hold it. At the end she asked me: how come you did not cry out?
Jessie is now in China and will be back in about a month
Old 21-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Try Yoyo and grace. Massage also very powerful
Old 24-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
secretcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had my massage done at oriental tcm but its at Eng Hoon St.
Opt for a full body massage. When asked to turn over, i think its just a coincidence that the masseur brushes my little bro while adjusting the towel below my body. But this action awakes my little bro. She continue to massage my legs but my bro was alrdy at attention underneath my shorts. With 'it' pointing upright its so professional of her to ignore it n continue her job.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at oriental this afternoon. surprise that time so many bros having treament already.
the counter auntie assigned April, another auntie to treat me. her massage quite powderful. told her to concentrete on my back, especially the area around the shoulde blade. she spend nearly 40minutes on my back. i felt quite relieved of my back pain. she then follow with buttock massage and leg massage. at one hour she attempted to make me extend time by asking if i want to massage hand and big head. decline her since i only interested to get rid of my back pain. got what i wanted liao so dressed up and paid the counter auntie 45/hr.
on way in and while going to 2nd flr and way out saw a few youner and prettier ones.
next rtm can i ask for them instead of taking the one assigned? appreciate bros advice. its my 1st time there and i went on impulse since around the area.
no gq aoffered nor did i ask since it is auntie.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!
oriental tcm at CLUB ST

was there 2 days ago with a business associate from Indonesia who had backache and wanted a chinese tuina. i ask for a gal M for myself (as my regular gal with specials if u like it) and a xiao zhiang, being one of the best hard tuina for him. The receptionist is so rude and tell me i cannot select the massuer and decided to serve a few anmos (i suspect regular from the Emerald Green Apt). I was upset decided to leave the place. Whilst walking out i saw a familiar face (she was one of the owner of Qian Hui at TA st) and now working there! But as i was with a associate, i go off to opposite into china square basement where another bro give me a new spa some time 2 weeks ago. we end up having a good massage in this new shop. Another surprise! i meet my favourite gals in this spa who use to be a angpai in Qian Hui! what happen? all MP gals are turning into full time proper heathy massage job!
Old 03-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 15
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowmycum View Post
was at oriental this afternoon. surprise that time so many bros having treament already.
the counter auntie assigned April, another auntie to treat me. her massage quite powderful. told her to concentrete on my back, especially the area around the shoulde blade. she spend nearly 40minutes on my back. i felt quite relieved of my back pain. she then follow with buttock massage and leg massage. at one hour she attempted to make me extend time by asking if i want to massage hand and big head. decline her since i only interested to get rid of my back pain. got what i wanted liao so dressed up and paid the counter auntie 45/hr.
on way in and while going to 2nd flr and way out saw a few youner and prettier ones.
next rtm can i ask for them instead of taking the one assigned? appreciate bros advice. its my 1st time there and i went on impulse since around the area.
no gq aoffered nor did i ask since it is auntie.
You can actually ask the Manager /Recept for the name of the therapist if you happen to see the therapist a 1st floor. That is what I usually do and sometimes I will also ask the therapist who had just massaged me for the name of her colleague
Old 03-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 13
nasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
The receptionist is so rude and tell me i cannot select the massuer and decided to serve a few anmos (i suspect regular from the Emerald Green Apt). I was upset decided to leave the place. c
I quit this place quite a few months back. The owner have too much business from regulars who do not need special service and have been doing things to keep cheongers off eg. 1) suddenly opening doors 2) not allowing choice of masseurs 3) being rude to you if she suspect you are a cheonger etc

I am now so pissed off that for a good massage without special, I would go to the one a few doors away (Oneness) or Tang Dynasty where the service is so much better.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

any way, ts,bros can pm me the ctc?.
I knoe we can google out.
Prefer good msg with hj jg option.
Not poping gq from gals after 10min.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasilemak2 View Post
I quit this place quite a few months back. The owner have too much business from regulars who do not need special service and have been doing things to keep cheongers off eg. 1) suddenly opening doors 2) not allowing choice of masseurs 3) being rude to you if she suspect you are a cheonger etc

I am now so pissed off that for a good massage without special, I would go to the one a few doors away (Oneness) or Tang Dynasty where the service is so much better.
Oneness is the same. They just open the door and check which i find it disturbing and intrusive.

Simply no respect for individual privacy. Personally i find Oriental TCM and Tang Dynasty better
Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

both the shops services are getting from bad to worst. i ask why they open the door in the midst of the services, they told us it is one of goverment regulations!
now i have switch to opposite to cross st china square basement which offer better service.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
both the shops services are getting from bad to worst. i ask why they open the door in the midst of the services, they told us it is one of goverment regulations!
now i have switch to opposite to cross st china square basement which offer better service.
hey bro, you mean they opened the door at Oriental now?

I've never experienced something like that there so far. I'll stop going if other brothers experienced the same unpleasant treatment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1