The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sensual Massage in Central Area

Had some time between meetings yesterday. Walked around a mall and found one spa tucked in a discrete corner. I was looking for a good massage to ease some tired spots and decided to enter. Old lady behind the counter asked for my IC after I opted for $60 for 60min massage (other option was $45 for 45mins).

She told me to go to a room to get ready. There was small attached bath and the room was reasonably spacious. I noticed there was no shorts or disposables, so I undressed, wrapped myself and laid down.

A heavily made up aunty came in. My heart dropped. Anyways, I was there for a good massage. And she did not disappoint honestly. And she did not cut back on the sensual moves either, which I secretly did enjoy. We chit chat some and found out she's a Msian. Spa only hired PRs or locals cos I heard a Malay voice from behind the counter when I entered. And I suspect all are auntys. But she's friendly, exchanged some harmless naughty talk. Turned over and she asked if I wanted special. Offered $50 for HJ/JG. Didn't take either as I wasnt in the mood, but her face didn't change color and that's the part that will make me take up her offer the next time.

Note, this is for bros who are not into SYT but into good massage with nice ending.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1