The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 12-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-12-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
BLSC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Im a patient for varicocele, doctor told me out of 20% man should have this issued, first time doctor asked me have kids already or not, secondly told me the solution was operation to cut off the blood vessel. I asked for their options, doctors told me eat daflon first. For the first and second option, doctor will not telll you the side effect.and 3rd option i could found from website.

It was a bad luck for me have such issued and luckily i met TCM lucky. I had went for 7 times
Old 12-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Im a patient for varicocele, doctor told me out of 20% man should have this issued, first time doctor asked me have kids already or not, secondly told me the solution was operation to cut off the blood vessel. I asked for their options, doctors told me eat daflon first. For the first and second option, doctor will not telll you the side effect.and 3rd option i could found from website.

It was a bad luck for me have such issued and luckily i met TCM lucky. I had went for 7 times and thanks god she help me solved out my issued after i revisit the doctor for ultrasound. Not only solved the illness but also improved my body health. Imagine every morning you still able auto to stand strong when you at age 40. With this is good enought her skill is really able to help all mans. During the session, its painfull but sweet thing come after pain.there is truely TCM with no HJ from her and please respect her as a good TCM doctor.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

It was a bad luck for me have such issued and luckily i met TCM lucky. I had went for 7 times and thanks god she help me solved out my issued after i revisit the doctor for ultrasound. Not only solved the illness but also improved my body health. Imagine every morning you still able auto to stand strong when you at age 40. With this is good enought her skill is really able to help all mans. During the session, its painfull but sweet thing come after pain.there is truely TCM with no HJ from her and please respect her as a good TCM doctor.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Old 12-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLSC View Post

I have healed many of varicocele and prostatic cancer patients. This is the first time I saw someone wrote a genuine report on it. Thank you very much for your report, and I am glad that you are recovering.
Surgery operation is normally a solution suggested by doctor, however it severely affects the production of sperms by cutting away the blood vessel.

Dalton has side effect on gastrointestinal tract such as diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, vomiting. In rare cases, users may experience dizziness, headache, irritability, rash, and itchy papules.

I think I know who you are.Your situation was an serious one and therefore you experience more pain as compared to other brother who has less or mild blockages. You will feel less pain or no pain in the future when your blockages are cleared.

Last edited by bellbell; 12-12-2022 at 11:15 PM.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Old 13-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Been 1 week plus since the SCMS marathon was over and this is an overdue review for Master Lucky - long story short, I was super unprepared for the marathon and she helped me a great great deal.

First is to unblock my body before the marathon given how I'd clogged it because of holiday season by eating more junk food than usual. Second, and more importantly, is to help me get back on my feet after the marathon the very next day to go back to office (I had an impt presentation to bosses). I was limping at the end of the marathon and needed a wheelchair.

Master Lucky helped me to alleviate all the pain well enough such that I could walk (but still need some effort on my part) the next day - and recovery was much faster than I thought - really miraculous...

Will be heading back for my juagen treatments soon, but Master Lucky is damn solid at other areas too (felt like she reassembled my body after i broke it during the marathon lmao). If yall still aching or something from the marathon or anything, just ask Master Lucky for a session and she'll get you in shape in no time (of course case-by-case but her power is solid enough lah)
Old 13-12-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 14-12-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster (A)

Old 14-12-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1