The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Wawa is indeed extremely good from all past reviews, more or less really describe her service excellence! From the point of you shower until you exit her place, you will be left smiling throughout! Her BBBJ skills will make you feel so relaxed and good. Love her figure and even her skin is like smooth
Old 20-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 20-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Just rtf Wawa. The yoga outfit she's in is a huge turn on, I love gals in such attire. Couldn't keep my hands off her after entering and seeing her in that. Got her to kept it on for most of the session, lifting her top so I can play with her tits and pulling her bottom down to below her knees so I can play with her pussy and doing the deed. Only took it all off later into the session so her movements not so restricted. Her bbbj got even better than before, had to stop her few times else will misfire. It was lots of fun.

Her current place is a lot better than previous ones, spacious so zero worries about knocking into things. Can moan loudly as long not too near the door. The sofa and big mirrors are a huge plus.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone kind enough to PM her WeChat? Tried her what’s app but she also never reply TKIA
Old 23-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post
Anyone kind enough to PM her WeChat? Tried her what’s app but she also never reply TKIA
She's not the one managing the number and replying to messages. Drop TS a PM.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 29-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
WW does not squirt..tried her once...a real elegant sophisticated lady...if u are looking 4 one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
She actually does, but not a lot. just dribbles out, so not really squirting, but if your fetish is into pussy juice, then yeah she can give you what you want. though i think you may have to put in a lot of work.
Source: she once gave me her juice when I visited and went down on her, and quite a bit of it got into my mouth, but i am not into it, so I very quickly spit it out. tasteless like water.
Wawa can squirt, stronger & further than "just dribble out" type but not yet those peeing-like shoot far type.

Couple of times painting her at a certain spot, she will push my head away after a while. Warning me if I still continue eating that spot, she will 喷在我的脸 spray at my face. I usually stop but last visit I ignored her, held her hands back and continue. She sprayed quite a bit on my face.
Old 29-02-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Hmm wawa in new place? So long never visit her liao.

Maybe one of the days got to re visit her...
Old 29-02-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wawa not working today? No reply on whatsapp
Old 29-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How much is the DMG for Wawa?btw they are from which stable?
Old 29-02-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried her and I must agree with the other bros here that the experience was quite unique. The way she does her deed makes you feel damn good both physically and psychologically. Damn solid. Will definitely go back again.
Old 01-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
being a regular anywhere has its privileges.. not just for wawa.. anyway wawa’s mirror by bed side is damn shiok… whenever I bring my 小三 to 81 i will request for mirror room.. it increases the sexcitment for both
Wawa big bed side mirror,
And the one outside the shower,
Sure increase plenty of sexcitment.
Can see all the juicy parts from a different angle,
She likes to watch herself in action too.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tasted wawa again yesterday nite after work.
Open door wearing g-strings and a transparent top.
Exchange the usual pleasantries,
Ask her if she eaten etc,
She said had not eaten anything since morning woke up,
Not enough time between sessions to go nearby tabao.
Poor thing hungry for the whole day.
Service still tip top despite her hunger.

Next time when I go at meal times,
Will ask if she need help tabao food.
Bros who are her regulars,
If not troublesome,
When going see her at meal times,
Can check if she need tabao food,
And grab something along the way.
Just a suggestion, dun whack me.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Tasted wawa again yesterday nite after work.
Open door wearing g-strings and a transparent top.
Exchange the usual pleasantries,
Ask her if she eaten etc,
She said had not eaten anything since morning woke up,
Not enough time between sessions to go nearby tabao.
Poor thing hungry for the whole day.
Service still tip top despite her hunger.

Next time when I go at meal times,
Will ask if she need help tabao food.
Bros who are her regulars,
If not troublesome,
When going see her at meal times,
Can check if she need tabao food,
And grab something along the way.
Just a suggestion, dun whack me.
Normally I will get some fruits for her as she does not like oily stuffs and quite conscious of maintaining her figure.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Wawa can squirt, stronger & further than "just dribble out" type but not yet those peeing-like shoot far type.

Couple of times painting her at a certain spot, she will push my head away after a while. Warning me if I still continue eating that spot, she will 喷在我的脸 spray at my face. I usually stop but last visit I ignored her, held her hands back and continue. She sprayed quite a bit on my face.

Wow..if Wawa can spray like MM and TT, I will go 4 her soon. I had her once when she was on GLand

It's not that I don't rtf her ..I think We don't really click. She is one sophisticated elegant lady.
I'm more into naughty sluts 😏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1