The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
uncleF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

hahaha.. this for once i believe a true story....

my most daring place is at pandan damn.... nong time ago... if got time i will write about it...
Old 16-06-2008, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Now that I recalled. I was once hospitalised for dengue & my ex came over to visit me. I was lucky as the hospital upgraded me to an A1 ward.

It was in the afternoon & she was in her office attire. She did raw cowgal on me right on the hospital bed & I had a drip on my hand! The best part was doctors & nurses may just pop in anytime to check on me back then.
Old 16-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icy_cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well.

With my Ex in her office in Singapore Poly. Long time Ago. When to her room and slide my hand into her blouse and caress her nipple.

Weekend she need to OT. And I bonk her in a conference table behind her desk. It was our first time bonking... she was a virgin.

With a young married colleague I had an affair with about 2 years ago.

Went to her house, to give her a shave (Told her I love shaven pussy and she was eager to try) After the shave, have a good bonk.

We are working against time. Her sister who is staying in the same house could be back anytime.

We did a few times in several company's meeting room. :P
Old 16-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Now that I recalled. I was once hospitalised for dengue & my ex came over to visit me. I was lucky as the hospital upgraded me to an A1 ward.

It was in the afternoon & she was in her office attire. She did raw cowgal on me right on the hospital bed & I had a drip on my hand! The best part was doctors & nurses may just pop in anytime to check on me back then.
I salute you
Old 16-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Hagrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wa really salute your GF ....
Old 16-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
Wa really salute your GF ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
I salute you
Thank you bros. I actually forgot about this bonk until I passed by the hospital the other day

It was pretty easy for me to undress with the hospital pants & I remembered that she was wearing a black Knee length tight skirt. Oh & she's the one who initiated it!

Wonder what would happen to us if we got caught....
Old 22-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by the side lane of hilton hotel. it was the first time i met this girl many years ago. brought her to one of the disco in the hotel and half way thru the party brought her to the lane and have a fast one. she was too good in blow job and we really did a fast 1 as we were scared that we might get caught. after the party, we went on around town to other spots like the during construction of the present Isetan. That night alone we had 7 shots but in between we have friends joining us and watch us bonk. it was really exciting but thinking back if got caught then, it probably be a big issue.
Old 23-06-2008, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
richy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you bros. I actually forgot about this bonk until I passed by the hospital the other day

It was pretty easy for me to undress with the hospital pants & I remembered that she was wearing a black Knee length tight skirt. Oh & she's the one who initiated it!

Wonder what would happen to us if we got caught....
for this, i say, my hats off to you bro.
Old 23-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
asean is stuck in moderation for some time to come

in hospital also can .... I dont think I will ever have the guts to do it
Old 24-06-2008, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty George View Post
Probably when boking a married woman at her place without knowing when her husband will be coming back.
Quote:
The house where she is staying is a corner unit
:
She like me to fuck her infront of the Mirror.
Ok, so this did not happen in China and sound like it's still happening.

What about her hubby's occupation? Pork seller?

Quote:
I like the way she moan "lai ah lai ah .... wha ... you really know how to satisfy my need.
lai ah lia ah... if she see her hubby standing behind from the mirror's reflection holding a chopper.... she'll still moan lai ah...[my hubby] lai lah!!! hor?

hehe... pulling ur leg ah bro, no offense
Old 24-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Supermanx1 is Cool - loads of Potential

did it with my 1st gf at level 7 lido carpark female toliet, ( The level where they have a small park inside the building)

It eventually become my regular boking place with her when we are around the shopping area.
Old 25-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
ken li deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was a loooong time ago. Was still in the Uni but after NS. Was with this gal n we were both into outdoor activities (trekking, canoeing, sports, etc hor...). She was pretty and had a really great bod.

One day a group of friends including the gal and I went to Changi Point to chill for the whole day intending some fun in the sun. The gal and I ended up renting a canoe. We stripped to our swimmies. Once we were in the water, I dared her to paddle across to ubin despite the shipping traffic. She leapt at the dare.

We made it and ended up at a rocky outcrop on the tip of Ubin. As we rested for our return, I got so horny looking at her in a wet swimsuit and a hi-v cut with her nipples sticking through the material. She knew I was into her and as it turned out, she wanted some fun too! After some foreplay, I pulled her bottoms aside and mounted her raw.

We banged right there on the rocks in the middle of the day with ships passing by!

Now, I am too old to even get into a canoe

If you have a brain, you have the ability to learn and think, unless you have a big bag of 'lazy' between your ears.
Old 25-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

for me i did with my gf at staircase, cinema, school toilet, swimming pool toilet etc
Old 25-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!
Smile Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Im not sure if this guy is one of SBF members but I saw him in public the other so daring sia.

It was around 7pm. I was driving to Expo, Changi business district area, to fetch my GF. I thought I will go to one of the park with small roundabout to wait. When I reached there I saw this middle aged mad was standing outside the front passenger side door and was making the humping movement. He wasnt naked pants still intact. My headlights was on then I stopped the car to look at him. He was banging a someone. He saw me but he couldnt care less continue banging. A few cars drove by and he still continued doing it. I decided to drive by and have a look. I saw him standing with the girl assuming doggie position. Damn she looks so young and sexy. If only I'm not waiting for my GF I would have hop in his car at the driver and shove my dick in her mouth.
Damn!!!!

If you are one of the SBF members, please tell us who you are and who is that girl? FL? Share contact please, hahaha LOL.
Old 25-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

In the Rooftop Garden Suite open air jacuzzi at Sentosa Beach Resort.

Technically, not sure it's really daring or not, since it was dark and the only people who can see us are:
a. Nosey, peeping tom, neighbour climb the wall,
b. Airborne person using night-vision binoculars in a parachute, hang glider, hot air balloon, plane, helicopter, etc...
c. Ship crew using night-vision binoculars.

I'm pretty sure the next room will hear us (mainly her), if they are in their rooftop garden at the same time.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1