The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
When you get to know what that fellow actually did and requested Michelle to do, then you know that his FR is BS.
Too many such people around.
Been a while since I visited this shop... and I'm not so close to the gals.

But honestly, I can vouch for the gals there... they have not disappointed me before.

Some guys said they are too expensive for them, but their pricing is kinda "open" secret... so don't visit them if you are not prepared to pay for them. Just like I don't visit Ninkin anymore cos I don't wanna pay the price they ask for.
Old 26-04-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
StayReally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStayReally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Return 3rd visit to Lisa (XX), good massage especially on shoulder, back and head massage. She used to work in hair spa in Hanoi. After care service is as good as before, left the place a very very happy man.
The apple watch & belt is still with them, wonder why that bro not interested to get it back?
Old 26-04-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jlmaxx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Had the chance to try out both XX and LL, they are really quite different:

XX - pretty (imo) if her mood is good, but can be quite cold when her mood is off. Curvy figure, with man-made boobs, but fairly well done, so not easy to tell. Good massage before action starts. Service is top with good teasing, very pro bbbj and wild dfk. However, maybe I caught her too early in the morning, she does not look in the mood for the actual FJ. Lasted a little longer then usual and can see she showed the face - when are you gonna get done. Overall, 7 for me.

LL - not really that pretty imo... but her body is to die for! Nice fair skin, slim with proportionate sized natural boobs. Barely passable massage, and limited service. BBBJ was passable to me, unlike another bro's experience, and she hurried on to ride me - so did not leave much time for me to "explore" her. FJ felt better compared to XX, especially cause she felt tighter, and pumping her "made for FJ body" (mentioned by our bro) was arousing enough! Overall, 8.5 for me.

These are my 1st visit to both gals... I guess thru time should improve in the gfe category. At 3 blue notes, why not?
What is the name of LL
Old 26-04-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mark6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
I finally managed to book XX for 3pm just this morning and she confirmed at 1015. I got there exactly 3pm, but lady boss said she was busy! I was like what de! First time for me! Anyway LL was sitting there and boss offered her instead. Since I only had an hour plus so I went with it.

So LL was exactly as describe.. very petite quite cute, long hair was exotic (she should learn to use her hair as sexual accessory) kept laughing throughout.. ok so conclusion is she is so extreme..

massage 1
foreplay 0
gfe 4
bbbj 9
fj 8

Maybe for me low gfe, although her bbbj skills and made for fj body were great but some foreplay and teasing would complete the experience.

Looking forward to the experience with XX next…
Hi bro can share contact with me? Thank u
Old 26-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayReally View Post
Return 3rd visit to Lisa (XX), good massage especially on shoulder, back and head massage. She used to work in hair spa in Hanoi. After care service is as good as before, left the place a very very happy man.
The apple watch & belt is still with them, wonder why that bro not interested to get it back?
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks a lot
Old 26-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 0
uobdbs is one of the Best!uobdbs is one of the Best!uobdbs is one of the Best!

FR for XX

First of all, thanks bro CherryPink4940
After failing to get a slot numerous times due to her busy schedule and my last min request, i finally managed to find her. Before setting into the shop, I already knew i would have a great time because from her replies in the numerous wechat messages, she was always polite. There are those who couldnt bother to reply after 3 questions or failed attempts etc

Worth mentioning was her accomodative nature. She frenches like a gf and enjoy painting. Her newly shaven abalone smells good but the stubble was too pricky for me. Labia is thin and indeed tasty. Got possessed by picasso and went into frenzy mode. During the slurping and tickling of her clit, sent her into a mini wave of orgasm. Her body shiver .....recommended for budding painting artists

Looks : 7.5/10 ( same as pic)
Massage : 8/10 ( she is a hair salon girl so she massage the head v well)
FJ: 9/10 ( many positions, accomodative and initiative too)
French : 9/10
Painting : 9/10 ( would be 10 if she did brazilian waxing )
Body : 8/10
RTF: Yes

on the way out, saw LL again, damn, her legs make my rod hard again. yes, going make appt to hear her soft moaning again soon. hahhaha
Old 27-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uobdbs View Post
FR for XX

First of all, thanks bro CherryPink4940
After failing to get a slot numerous times due to her busy schedule and my last min request, i finally managed to find her. Before setting into the shop, I already knew i would have a great time because from her replies in the numerous wechat messages, she was always polite. There are those who couldnt bother to reply after 3 questions or failed attempts etc

Worth mentioning was her accomodative nature. She frenches like a gf and enjoy painting. Her newly shaven abalone smells good but the stubble was too pricky for me. Labia is thin and indeed tasty. Got possessed by picasso and went into frenzy mode. During the slurping and tickling of her clit, sent her into a mini wave of orgasm. Her body shiver .....recommended for budding painting artists

Looks : 7.5/10 ( same as pic)
Massage : 8/10 ( she is a hair salon girl so she massage the head v well)
FJ: 9/10 ( many positions, accomodative and initiative too)
French : 9/10
Painting : 9/10 ( would be 10 if she did brazilian waxing )
Body : 8/10
RTF: Yes

on the way out, saw LL again, damn, her legs make my rod hard again. yes, going make appt to hear her soft moaning again soon. hahhaha
Play with linlin's legs next time when she lay on bed. Kiss, stroke smell, blow hot air, tickle, stroke etc. Then you slowly go up to her boobs and mouth and eventually you can french her gao gao.
Old 27-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamyu14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uobdbs View Post
FR for LL

After some dm still couldn't get her contact so made a visit down to the shop and asked for LL at the reception. She smiled and said it's her and led me into a room. I was half thinking if she is really the LL.

By the time she came in, it doesnt matter if she is the real LL or not because she fits what I was looking for. I added her wechat and yes it's her. Massage is below par but that wasnt what i was there for?

Flipped around and enjoy her long hair brushing off me. " Here for services?" she said in mandarin. Hell ya. As per what many bros wrote in their FR, I confirmed her figure is really amazing. Young, smooth, supple and the keyword is TAUT. No extra fats at the waist. Nice full perky boobs with nice nipples and an equally perky tight ass.

Worth mentioning was her moaning. Some fj you can tell it's so fake. So patronising. But LL's moaning I seriously couldn't tell. Certainly hope it was real as it got really wet there. It was really a good and affordable release.

Looks 7.5/10
Figure 9.5/10
Boobs : 10/10
Ass: 10/10
DT: 9.5/10
French : 0/10
Painting : 0/10

will rtf one more time before moving to XX. thanks bro cherrypink for XX's contact !
Hi can share contact pls
Old 27-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

iamyu14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can pm me the contact of L L???
Old 27-04-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

nasrilah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
just want to shoutout to bro Cherrypink4940 for say thanks for this excellent share. shall not elaborate, bro Cherrypink4940's FR is very accurate.
Hey bro.. can share pm contact pls
Old 27-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 0
uobdbs is one of the Best!uobdbs is one of the Best!uobdbs is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Play with linlin's legs next time when she lay on bed. Kiss, stroke smell, blow hot air, tickle, stroke etc. Then you slowly go up to her boobs and mouth and eventually you can french her gao gao.
I will do that next visit. I think it worked for you is because you are a young chap, probably handsome and mascular. Me uncle difficult. But still I will try
Old 27-04-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
My friend is closer to her. She gives him even better service until I also stunned when he described what she did with him.
bro, can elaborate on level of playability? i assume you're 43 this year and your friend is similar? how to unlock? TIA
Old 28-04-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Crazy, go VP, cheaper and you get SSYT!
hey bro, what's this VP? can share more? TIA
Old 28-04-2024, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
no la, she visitor pass come here to try few days. now she went back and in progress of applying wp
bro, can i ask when she's coming back? will she be going to N or Y spa?

also, since you've tried everyone there, can recommend? haven't had nuru before, would like to know the damage and your best reco. i prefer SYT if can. TIA bro
Old 28-04-2024, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any good review and how the charges at Ninki TCM|宁康中医养生?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1