The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Booking lulu is like trying to catch a Pokémon. Even if u managed to find her, she also can run away from the battle.

Jokes aside, likely just have to wait longer then.
This Pokemon never lose its charm
Old 19-03-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
meedefsupreme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ivy (https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ivy-massage/)

Location: (4/10) Spa, near main road but view is mostly blocked by a stairwell. Visible from side walk, though it wasn't crowded when I was there (off-hour), first visit so not sure how crowded it can get.

Looks: (6/10) Ard late 20s, wore mask through out and was pretty dark so not much to go off.

Body: (9/10) Pretty slim, boobs perky and skin silky smooth.

Sensual: (8/10) First HJ is vanilla but got rub her chest along my body. Second HJ she climbed on top of me, and grinded against my little brother, quite shiok. Both times she was SN with panties only.

Massage: (8/10) After first HJ, massage was pretty ok, a bit on the softer side, I think you can ask for more strength if needed. After second HJ, she asked where still stiff or need more attention, I told my shoulders a bit sore, suddenly she become like she-hulk, by time I left my arms feel super relaxed.

Service: (8/10) Offered to use shower before/after, very friendly, even after second HJ still got 10 mins left she offered to continue massage, won't short change.

RTM: Yes, 2 HJ for what is commonly the price of 1 with good service, but will likely only visit during if got free time during off-hour again.

Edit: Got shower for you to use, not that she shower you.

Last edited by meedefsupreme; 19-03-2022 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Wording
Old 19-03-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Seems like my favorite ML Lulu has gone off grid.

Anyone bro been able to contact her? 2 weeks ago she said she is resting, till date still no response.
I visited her about two weeks ago.
Old 19-03-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Ma La Xi the other day: https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Looks: 7.5 - Like some of the bros previously mentioned, her looks will grow on you as the session progresses.

Body: 7 - Meaty, boobs were nice and soft to suck on.

Massage: 8 - Opted for hard massage and she knows what's she's doing. Her "rolling log" massage was pretty interesting to say the least.

Catbath: 8.5 - My little bro woke up when she started to softly blow into my ear and stick her tongue in. Her catbath on the rest of the body was just as enjoyable.

Sensual: 7.5 - Requested for 69 and she obliged. As I increased the tempo of painting and sucking, she also increased her HJ intensity until I exploded all over her hand, which she cheekily wiped on my chest.

Overall: 8 - A nice and relaxing experience. After she washed up, she massaged me while singing along to the songs playing on her phone.

RTM: Most probably, as I had a good time with her.

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 19-03-2022 at 08:43 AM.
Old 19-03-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Have to agree. She might not be the super pretty type.
But very genuine in her massage and services.
Never shortchanged me on timing and I like her hand phone usage ethics too.
One of my rotation lady.
Like the mutual trust and respect we developed.
I think after renewing with her, she's back into my rotation. New vibes like before on the hill. Very pleased.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meedefsupreme View Post
FR for Ivy (https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ivy-massage/)

Location: (4/10) Spa, near main road but view is mostly blocked by a stairwell. Visible from side walk, though it wasn't crowded when I was there (off-hour), first visit so not sure how crowded it can get.

Looks: (6/10) Ard late 20s, wore mask through out and was pretty dark so not much to go off.

Body: (9/10) Pretty slim, boobs perky and skin silky smooth.

Sensual: (8/10) First HJ is vanilla but got rub her chest along my body. Second HJ she climbed on top of me, and grinded against my little brother, quite shiok. Both times she was SN with panties only.

Massage: (8/10) After first HJ, massage was pretty ok, a bit on the softer side, I think you can ask for more strength if needed. After second HJ, she asked where still stiff or need more attention, I told my shoulders a bit sore, suddenly she become like she-hulk, by time I left my arms feel super relaxed.

Service: (8/10) Offered shower before/after, very friendly, even after second HJ still got 10 mins left she offered to continue massage, won't short change.

RTM: Yes, 2 HJ for what is commonly the price of 1 with good service, but will likely only visit during if got free time during off-hour again.
in spa she still offer shower before/after ? by offer shower u mean shower together right ? surprising still got ML do so in spa ..
or u mean only just offer u to shower.. since she would hv to take off mask in shower and u would have been able to see her face
Old 19-03-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zancarboncat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xiaobudian

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Location: Shophouse, relatively accessible by bus and for drivers (carpark behind the shophouse)

Looks: 8/10 Young, cute and pretty

Body: 8/10 Slim and petite, ample sized tits despite her petite figure

Massage 7/10: She's no professional masseuse, but you can tell that she does put in the effort to give a good massage. Strength was good and she checked with me if I was comfortable with it.

GFE: 9/10 High GFE. Sweet with a good sense of humour. Depsite my terrible Chinese she made a constant effort to communicate with me. Enjoyed my time with her.

Overall experience: 9/10 There was about a 10 minute wait for her to get ready after I arrived, but that wasn't really an issue. Her service was sensual enough for me with a solid amount of teasing and foreplay. Very accommodating to my requests. This combined with her bubbly attitude and the effort she made to satisfy my needs made for an excellent experience.

RTM: Definitely
Old 19-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahblah123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/shi-shi-massage/

guys try before? any reviews
Very very chao Lao auntie. Please save your money. Old auntie make up which look like ah gua. The second you cum, she stop stroking immediately. Bad experience for me.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/an-yi-massage/

looks new chic, pic and vid certainly looks good.
Look really cute.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Look really cute.
Shld be a super vanilla type
Old 19-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahblah123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/shi-shi-massage/

guys try before? any reviews
This name rings a bell. 2XHJ @$100 seems too good le
Old 19-03-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Very very chao Lao auntie. Please save your money. Old auntie make up which look like ah gua. The second you cum, she stop stroking immediately. Bad experience for me.
Wahhhh. If for me,the moment if is old auntie or different person from photo I'll just walk away.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
meedefsupreme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
in spa she still offer shower before/after ? by offer shower u mean shower together right ? surprising still got ML do so in spa ..
or u mean only just offer u to shower.. since she would hv to take off mask in shower and u would have been able to see her face
My bad, I meant that you can shower by yourself
Old 19-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meedefsupreme View Post
My bad, I meant that you can shower by yourself
Anyway, it's physically not possible to shower together.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
This name rings a bell. 2XHJ @$100 seems too good le
you must not have seen 7P with unlimited hj advert.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1