The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Recall.. Which WL you think dress sexy and nice?

Some time back, Da S and Kico of H10 both also dress very well.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Some time back, Da S and Kico of H10 both also dress very well.
This is history liao.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

How about Pat? She still has the curves and look sexy. But she always wears this one piece short dress, easy to slip off sometimes without bra and panty when working to save time.
Old 21-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
LOL, not current Michelle. There was a Michelle ions ago on the right side of the lane while the houses were still around.. Always wears a white bathrobe and nothing else underneath... Think it was 2005, haha.. Wow 15 years ago... I really miss her.. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Can even see the nipples through her bathrobe... Hell.. How's that for teaser
Yeah that bathrobe Michelle in H7R3.
Actually that is her strategy to entice customers as she is tanned and not pretty with pockmarked face. But she got fit n toned body.
I remenber once she challenged me to do situps... $1 for each situp.
I did 100 situps..... she did 300 in one go!! Poor me lose $200 to her..... but she sportingly extended me for 1 more session.

She told me why she always naked under the bathrobe is because her turnover is fast and save trouble to wear bra n panties. On slow days or when she wants s cigarette break.... she will stand at the staircase in front of her room. Because of the staircase steps..... she always zaogeng her pussy to those guys going up to the 2nd level..... and many end up being her regular customers.

Although she is not pretty.... but her service is no horse run.
Only $30 and very obliging to your requests. Top up another $20 and she let you enter her backdoor. She was one of the early 3-holers I encountered in PT.

Sad when the GL batch of WLs migrated over to PT.... she quit as she felt cannot compete with them. Her room was taken over by Joyce (aka GL cat150 Seiko).
Old 21-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
How about Pat? She still has the curves and look sexy. But she always wears this one piece short dress, easy to slip off sometimes without bra and panty when working to save time.
Yes, Pat used to dress very very well when she was younger, but nowadays she has been more bo chap about dressing already...her age really showing...a little sad, that means i am also growing old...sigh..
Old 21-06-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Actually that is her strategy to entice customers as she is tanned and not pretty with pockmarked face. But she got fit n toned body.
I did 100 situps..... she did 300 in one go!! Poor me lose $200 to her..... but she sportingly extended me for 1 more session.

She told me why she always naked under the bathrobe is because her turnover is fast and save trouble to wear bra n panties. On slow days or when she wants s cigarette break.... she will stand at the staircase in front of her room. Because of the staircase steps..... she always zaogeng her pussy to those guys going up to the 2nd level..... and many end up being her regular customers.

Only $30 and very obliging to your requests. Top up another $20 and she let you enter her backdoor. She was one of the early 3-holers I encountered in PT.

Sad when the GL batch of WLs migrated over to PT.... she quit as she felt cannot compete with them. Her room was taken over by Joyce (aka GL cat150 Seiko).
Well, she really should have stayed on...her $30 service can certainly beat some of the $50 ex GLs ones today..
Old 22-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yeah, I agree with you. But nowadays I noticed she also wear bra underneath but no panties. Not sure why because I don't find her breasts sagging. In fact I think they are still in very good shape!
Old 22-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post

Michelle has always been the sporty type.... she is especially into seasports. She claimed she used to compete in swimming, windsurfing & dragon boating during her schooldays. Every time after her 1 month break she will return to PT darkened and tanned because she spend most of her time at the beaches.

Although Michelle quit PT around the time when the GL ladies migrated over..... it was not because of them that she quit. Just coincidentally the timing happened at same time.

The real reason she quit was because she found a white carrot. She was on her 1 month break and went to Australia for a holiday where she met an angmo at the beach. They clicked and he proposed to her. She accepted and married him. Glad that she has a new life in Australia now...... happily married with 2 beautiful daughters and doing what she loves too..... she is working as a trainer in a gym.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1