The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-10-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
papalove616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Managed to show some of my papalove to SYT from Lust365.
Very difficult to choose coz their list just goes on and on.
Took a Random Bonk which works like other stables Mystery Bonk same concept i can't choose but they will assign so like tikam heng sway. But looking at their list i think ganna any bonk also not bad.

Random Bonk-Lust365 (Sunday 1800hrs-1930hrs)
Damage: $160/90Mins/2Shots

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=877007

OKT: Responsive and fast. Brief QnA short verification and proceeded.
Car Model: Honda.
Location: B Area Power. Discreet along a crowded street which i will never think of lol. Bros familiar with B area one no problem to transport there. Parking available as well for bros that drive.

Gotten Clear Instructions from Bro Lust and proceed to location. Was a discreet place and proceeded up to room. Don't know whom i am getting at the moment so kept looking at lust Tg and talking to myself hopefully its who i wanted, get this ok, get that also not bad lol if bros know what i meant... Knocked and door open.. tada... Girl opened but i still dunno who she is la. Haha.. Good looking girl and followed her in blindly. Paid money first and stripped. Her body... Power.. Natural boobs lovers fall in liao no need to say..

Body: 10/10 Nice Slim Fit body
Boobs: 10/10 Natural and fits just nice for her body
Ass: 10/10 Fucking tight to grab and smooth

Took me to shower and finally i asked 'Your name?'
She replied: 'U dunno my name lo? U take many lady...'
I ganna jammed a bit and i said' U too pretty i forget your name. Lol a slap to myself so lame'
She replied: 'Honda'

Frenching: 10/10 Starts in the shower. Then to her room continue with french and i go down to suck her boobs and rub her pussy with my fingers.
Pussy: 10/10 Tight and Responsive during FJ.
GFE: 10/10
RTF: 100% a yes for me.

This may seems over-rated but Honda is a power girl to me.
Take my FR with a pinch of salt but am pretty sure that she's they type that treat all customer with a good attitude.
Of course Bro Lust have many ladies but i think she is easily 8-9/10 bonk to any bros that's not choosing a wife.
She may not be the prettiest among all if pics for some are real but real here and chemistry probably plays an important role in all bonks.
So will RTF her another 1-2 times before my next support for other girls.
And honest feedback to Stable is that i saw her friend Wish also there and Bros that love SYT Wish is way better in person than in the photos.
Too bad i stick with Honda first cannot take 2boat later ganna caught will sink...
As Promised FR in the morning and i am typing from my office PC lol.
Thanks Bro Lust365
Old 10-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennnzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cartoon from empire 9 Oct

Okt - 10/10 okt steady prompt reply and helped me with all my questions and requests quickly
Looks - 10/10 exactly same as photos
French - 10/10 kept frenching throughout the session
Body - 10/10 meat at the right place, nice curves
Boobs - 10/10 firms boobs, C-D cups enhanced. Can see the scar underboob
Pussy - shaved puffy tight and wet naturally
Bbbj - 10/10 solid suction
Fj - 10/10 willing to try any positions with me.
Gfe - 10/10 she is awesome and keeps on smiling. It was like she was my own model/ girlfriend
RTF - definitely when she returns to sg as she is leaving soon
Old 10-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for violin from onesiam

Okt: 10/10 as usual, gave me recommendation
Looks: 8/10 cute girl with Thai look
Body: 8/10 tiny spinner type with no fat. She has huge enhanced headlights for her size.
Bbbj: she did this for a short period but quickly moved to next step. I asked to switch to 69, she obliged and it lasted about a minute. I'm guessing she doesn't like foreplay too much
Fj: 9/10 she was willing to try out most positions, however propped her legs up for some she said because of her small size
Gfe: 6/10 she was more formal during the sesh. She is definitely super hygiene oriented, washed me thoroughly and used several wet wipes on me
Rtf: maybe if she had more gfe, otherwise will keep trying more from this stable
Old 10-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

Lover - Celebrities

Looks: Cute SYT looks.. resemble ella from S.H.E

Body: petite young body. smooth skin.. some injury healing from a motorbike fall..

Boobs: Enhanced C

FJ: Good, accomodating.

French: Yes fluent

Verdict: 9/10
This one not bad, looks like w. big boobs
Old 10-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for LUST365 Wish

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=wish

Overdue FR. Catching up on the FRs. Visited her this week and she was my second choice as I wanted to RTF Honda. (Rarely I RTF...so ya....)

OKT - No nonsense OKT. Short Sharp instructions. I was quite sad that I missed booking Honda just by that little bit as I saw the confirmation but seconds later OKT deleted the message.

Location - Usual B area apartment. Easy parking nearby and good food just minutes walk away.

Looks - Slight discount from photos. She has some blemishes on her face. More cute type and she has those shy shy feeling.

Boobs - Natural B cup. So dont expect a big mountain la. Her nipples are those dark brown type.

Body - Slim. Not wash bod slim but slim enough for me. Nice smooth skin also. She is not very tanned as compared to many thai girls.

BBBJ - She is good at this. Felt the suction over on my brother and DT me a few times. Need to get her into the mood to get her to try DT.

Painting - No smell. She is shaven but her hair already started to grow back. After a while, her natural juices started to flow and we didnt have to use KY during FJ. She resisted a little on fingering so I didnt insist but keep painting her till she trembled and pull me up to fuck her, which I didnt and got her to BBBJ DT me first. hahaha

FJ - She is good and wild. Like I say, this girl you need to get her into the mood one. Once she is in the mood, its your turn to enjoy. Went on various position with her, pumped her in missionary and tend walked around the spacious room and try to pump her in different corners of the room. HAHA. During the resting period between the 1st and 2nd shot, she didnt even touch her phone at all. Basically she was scared of cold, hiding under the blanket and chatting with me about her job, her previous work and looking for some time off before she goes back to Thailand soon.

Overall: 180/2. Not your budget type but her young age and cheerful personality are the go to if you are into shy, cheerful girls.
+8 for the great FR
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 10-10-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia666 View Post
Brief FR for Lucy from Silk

Looks: 8.5/10 (told me she is 23 yrs old instead as stated 21, natural thai tan)

Body: 9/10 Slim slender type with slight perky ass. Natural boobs, probably small B-cup. 2 tattoos spotted, one on left shoulder, and the other near her left knee

Frenching: N/A. Not sure if she does, but both of us did not initiate

BBBJ: 8/10 Lucy work mostly around the head, no DT

FJ: 9/10 Enjoying myself to such SYT body. Her tall frame and lean body is really quite a sight during doggy and reverse cowgirl. Urged bros who are into tall girls but not big bone to try her out

GFE: 9/10 Does not have the commercial feel, and always maintaining her smile at all times. Chatty person and found out that she's quite into Nike sneaker

RTF: She's definitely in my rtf list, but I would love to try Rolls from Lust first after reading Bro Issac's FR

Road to free bonk: 3 out of 5
Thanks for the great FR - saw listed as 169m - jokes aside, is she close to 1.7m? Cheers!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 10-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Fr for Wawa TheRengentLust

Looks: 8/10 same as in pic, nice and sexy looking with long hair

Body: 9/10 tanned smooth tight skin with D natural boobs just nice for her small body frame.

Pussy: 8/10 odourless & sensitive and shaven and wet clit that loves being licked.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow and steady with slurping sound.

FJ: 9/10 She gets turn on so easily and she's so wet that no lube is required She's tight and can see that she's enjoying herself throughout the session. Fired within 20mins of pumping.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

RTF: wait for VIT M to come to RTF her

Thanks bro SK

Last edited by Spider0721; 10-10-2022 at 12:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
20thcentury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nook (Love Affair)

She has quite a number of FRs, and I can attest they are all true! A gem, not to be missed. Now I know why she’s popular. She’s at least a 9/10 for every category, but I’ll provide a review of what is 10/10 for her;

10/10 for service: super service oriented.
10/10 for GFE. She puts you at ease
10/10 for body, slim, nice natural boobs and a fantastic ass for doggy. Slim and above average height.
10/10 for DFK
10/10 for BJ.
10/10 for value. I swear she is underpriced for what she provides.
11/10 for FJ. Everything to do with it. From the moaning to the non-stop face paced riding, to her thrusts matching mine, to her very very nice ass for doggy. It was a heavenly experience!

Sadly I know her slots will be taken up faster but she’s worth it. Enjoy bros.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 5
99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold

Fresh FR.
Just Completed Deed with Scion-Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=902142

Keeping it Short have to rush back work.

Location G area. Very Good place i must say. Away from eyes no register and very discreet since no neighbours. Near PLQ.

Scion is a shy girl. A bit of warm up and all goes well.
Great BBBJ skills which almost made me burst out all my juice.
Easily wet and hardworking. Slim and pettie with very tight V.
$140/45/1 damage and would say its a full 45mins unrushed session.
Thanks Bro Lust.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

FR Barbie, Clubfriday
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=902891

Face: 8/10
Just like any thai girl, very beautiful

Body: 8.5/10
Slim and tender with tattoos

Boobs: 8.5/10
Enhanced boobs C just nice to hold and suck

Frenching: 7/10
Slight frenching

Painting/Fingering: 9/10
No problem with my gentle painting

BBBJ: 10/10
This is where she excel the most hardworking.

FJ: 8/10
Didn't manage to try alot of position as i cum too fast. maybe too excited. Second shot ended with cowgirl.

GFE: 10/10
She's really shy and hardworking, cuddle for awhile like a long lost lover lol.

Overall: 7/10
Will visit again if have the time
Old 10-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
messy613 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Jane Poseidon 10/10/22

First impression Of her, fair young lady in her mid 20s, face abit blemishes but still a chio lady that you would not reject. Entered room and finished the standard admin staff and went to shower together with her. In the shower she cleans your dick throughly.

Entered room and my hands went all around her together with dfk. Here is my rating listed below :

Looks : 9/10 due to slight blemishes
Body : 9/10 near perfection
Dfk : 9/10
Bbbj : 7/10 had Better but she is hardworking, but never DT
Fingering : allowed but slow type
Painting : allowed
Fj : 8/10 willing to please in any position, tried her in missionary and cowgirl only because today I was tired
Cim : never try ( first shot fired fired off when in 69, second shot while doing her missionary)

Overall a decent bonk
Rtf : maybe, many to try
Old 10-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mysteryboy3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Kitty/Cassanova

As promised to Okt I will be writing FR for the good service.
Looks: 8/10

Body: 9/10

Boobs: 8.5/10

Frenching:9/10

Bbbj: 8.5/10

Fj: 9/10

Kitty welcomed me in this skimpy dress with those see through instant makes me super turned on

She started to spice the night by giving me sexy seductive looks as she caressed my body gave me slow kisses on my neck and cheeks till our lips met.
found myself touching her body and licking and sucking her nipples.we both started to be more aggressive pleasuring each other. I laid her on bed and started licking her pussy those moan she is giving out is sexy. Giving me back the pleasure, she got busy moaning while her mouth is stuffed with my cock. V difficult to hold on so I pulled her and rolled her over. She put her legs up high while I pump her fucking deep. Few minutes later she did the work and ride me in cowgirl seated position. Woah really damn solid up and down bonking moves. having our body so close to each other brought us up to another level of horniness . Plus her deep and sexy moans.I exploded in no time.
Okt: very patient in answering all my questions. Hassle free transaction

She is not the prettiest woman I believed, but her service can beat any lady currently on our shore. Worth every penny for it.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Fern, Love Affairs
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=fern

Or so you think.

Apparently she went home, and OKT possibly wasn't keen on letting money slip past their hands or something, so baited and switched in Nook instead.

Best part is, I showed Nook the photo of Fern, and she went: "Oh, that's Fern, i think she went home".

Messaged OKT, naively thinking maybe he just made a mistake. Nope, he insisted it was Fern. Told him Nook said she's not Fern. Still insisted. I give chance, offer to let him talk to her. Still insisted.

Then told him I'll have fun on sbfsg. Immediately tried to bribe me with $50. (F*ck their trust and integrity damn cheap). Blocked OKT.

So here I am with this. I feel sorry for Nook because she's a lovely girl, but screw this stable.

I screenshotted the entire WA convo just for shits and giggles. Fun part is that i don't have access to sbfsg on my phone, but OKT has Fern as the display pic, so it was trivial to retrieve it for Nook to see.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zeeplockk is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=bentley

FR for Bentley from Gentleman

Looks: 7/10 she had a teasing, a playful look. She was also petite and gorgeous.

Body: 8.5/10 super sexy body, she’s extra extra busty, huge huge melons while still being thin, when she stripped to revealed those sinful body, I couldn’t help but just thought of all the things I’d do to her in bed

Bbbj: 10/10 my cock was directly in front of her face within her mouth's reach. She began reaching for it. She looked at me with her sweet puppy eyes, she slowly took the tip into her mouth and began sucking slowly, her tongue swirling in slow circles around it. Looked at her with approval as I watched her at work. Our eyes did not break contact as she took more of my length into her mouth. Placing one hand at the back of her head, i began pushing her head onto me. It was sloppy, with one final push, my entire length was down her throat. I held her there just long enough for her to begin gagging, and searching for air. I released in her. She really took it very well like a champ.

FJ: rested awhile before we got to this, I had a hard time resisting her, the way she move and straddling onto my cock, riding non stop.. she’s full of energy and a real horny babe.

Rtf: with such superb bbbj skills and cim was excellent I defo will come back for this again. She’s a steal
Old 10-10-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
holeindwall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Soda From Casanova88

Lady: Soda
Damage: $110/45/1
Stable: c88

OKT requested for a FR so here is my honest FR for Soda.

Look: she got the alluring beauty, pretty and seductive.

Body: sexy curvy body with that huge boobies and perky booty

Bbbj: very good suction, and licking. Good tempo made my cock rock hard and wet. Started slowly till she got even more hungry for my cock and gave me nonstop clean steady suctions. Damn sick bros. purely awesome.

Fj: she has that X factor qualities in bed. Very horny and lots of energy. I don’t know how she did it but she just look so fucking hot in every position we did, like always come fuck me look without a fail. She rode me for some time as I played with her soft perky boobies. I then grabbed her waist and throw her for missionary and gave her good deep pumping. She went crazy I can tell with how she bite her finger and grabbed the sheets, play with her boobs while I am fucking her. I got so turned on, I didn’t controll and just let all my cum explode. Solid bonking.

Rtf: Yes, need to advance book her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1