The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
Wow fornicator, was it really your intention to both insult and threaten me? Asking if it was my first time with a woman and warning about negative FRs?

Look, she barely said a word to me when I came in and just asked for the money. In Petain, I've been with Pat 3x, Kit 1x, and Violet 1x. All of them were enjoyable and nice to be with. I would have gone with them or MJ but they were all either busy or on vacation that day.

If Ivy works for you then that's great. Unfortunately, she didn't work for me. This is a review board and we're all here to share our experiences, good or bad.

BTW, were you the one complaining about Pat charging you $50? She charges me $40 but I give her $50 anyways.
Oh I'm sorry, have I offended and/or insulted you? Ok, I apologize, and thanks for not zapping me. This is what I'm talking about. Bros, if you got something to say, say it in my face and not zap me and not leaving your name some more. Thank you Bro spermy.

Ok, as I was saying, my apologies. So, it was not your first time with a woman having mentioned several that you've been with, but you never say if it was your first time with Ivy. Based on your experience, it was obviously your first, correct me if I'm wrong.

Secondly, I'm not threatening you or anybody. All I'm trying to say is be careful because some Bros are sensitive when bad FR is posted for they're favourite WLs. I got zapped anonimously so many times already because I was careless. That's all.
Old 13-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, sorry, I flew off the handle there.

And, no, I don't think I can zap or up or whatever. Honestly, I don't like the points system on the board here, it's not like other boards that I am on elsewhere where after a while you know who is the real deal or not.

Have fun!
Old 13-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

"BTW, were you the one complaining about Pat charging you $50? She charges me $40 but I give her $50 anyways."

Quote:
Ok, sorry, that was a cheap shot.
Yup, that was me and I was not complaining, I was just "sharing my experience", and yup, that was a cheap shot. Sure, apologies accepted. But have you not said sorry, God forbid what I could've said to you. Now that's not a threat anymore, that's a promise!

Below is what I've been up to lately, so you see, I'm not cheap.

28 Dec (2:00 pm) - Xiao Tian (booking 1 hour, her first day working from 1
month leave)

28 Dec (7:00 pm) - Violet (yup, same day, booking 2 sessions some more)

30 Dec - Super (my first session with her)

01 Jan - Super (what more can I say? A Super new year!)
02 Jan - Chris (booking 2 sessions)
05 Jan - Judy
06 Jan - Xiao Tian
07 Jan - MJ (booking 3 sessions)
08 Jan - Ada
09 Jan - Wawa
10 Jan - Ann (my first session with her)
12 Jan - Violet

Oh and Kidd? She charges me $40 but I give her $50 anyways.

So, we cool?
Old 13-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, sorry, I flew off the handle there.

And, no, I don't think I can zap or up or whatever. Honestly, I don't like the points system on the board here, it's not like other boards that I am on elsewhere where after a while you know who is the real deal or not.

Have fun!
Yup, me too, I still don't have the "power" to zap or up anybody.

And I don't really like zapping people, I'd rather say it here.

Cheers.
Old 13-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Below is what I've been up to lately, so you see, I'm not cheap.

28 Dec (2:00 pm) - Xiao Tian (booking 1 hour, her first day working from 1
month leave)

28 Dec (7:00 pm) - Violet (yup, same day, booking 2 sessions some more)

30 Dec - Super (my first session with her)

01 Jan - Super (what more can I say? A Super new year!)
02 Jan - Chris (booking 2 sessions)
05 Jan - Judy
06 Jan - Xiao Tian
07 Jan - MJ (booking 3 sessions)
08 Jan - Ada
09 Jan - Wawa
10 Jan - Ann (my first session with her)
12 Jan - Violet

Oh and Kidd? She charges me $40 but I give her $50 anyways.
Wow, u must be the king of PT!! U're there almost everyday and multiple sessions some more. From the above, u've spent more than $500 in 2 weeks @ PT!

Just a humble suggestion, there are other places u can cheong which offers a different experience. Instead of putting all your money in one place, how abt giving yourself (and ur didi) a little variety? Every medium of cheonging has it own merits so u should go and "see the world" out there.

Have fun!
Old 13-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Wow, u must be the king of PT!! U're there almost everyday and multiple sessions some more. From the above, u've spent more than $500 in 2 weeks @ PT!

Just a humble suggestion, there are other places u can cheong which offers a different experience. Instead of putting all your money in one place, how abt giving yourself (and ur didi) a little variety? Every medium of cheonging has it own merits so u should go and "see the world" out there.

Have fun!
Oh please Bro, I'm no king ha-ha! I'm sure there is some one out there more better than me. I spend in PT because I enjoy the experience and it is convenient for me. Thank you Bro too_hot for your suggestion.

But you see Bro, I already have variety here in PT, now so many WLs and different experiences with each and every one of them. I am more than content here in PT, and I feel safe. I try Geylang once and Keong Siak also but it is here in PT that I really feel at home.

Really Bro, thank you for your concern.

As for today, 13 Jan., I went down to PT this evening and had a steamy session with Chris. Shiok! Tomorrow I got appointment with Carol. Which Carol? I let you know tomorrow lah, he-he.

Cheers!
Old 13-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

"Good Contribution here. Upped U 6 points. All this points system are just for fun, dun fret over it." - jbcheongster

Bro jbcheongster, sir thank you, thank you!

I try as much to contribute. Thank you for your support and to other Bros.

Yes sir, I will fret no more and try to have some fun.

Thank you!
Old 13-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
"Good Contribution here. Upped U 6 points. All this points system are just for fun, dun fret over it." - jbcheongster

Bro jbcheongster, sir thank you, thank you!

I try as much to contribute. Thank you for your support and to other Bros.

Yes sir, I will fret no more and try to have some fun.

Thank you!
yo bro,, maybe i saw u yesterday.. bcos I visited violet too...cheerss
Old 13-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

"let me join in the fun and up u too..." TBogard

Aiyoh! Oh my God what is happening here?

Bro TBogard, sir thank you, thank you!

This has got to be my best day ever here in SBF!

Rest assured, more contributions to come!

Cheers!!!
Old 13-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ivy of 1614

I finally decided to try Ivy due to the list and it was the worst experience I have had in SG so far.
I passed her room a few times the other day, felt tempted to enter, but had this ominous hunch which eventually stopped me... Well, looks like it was a correct decision...
Old 14-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ah! Sugar ah, oh I see. Sorry Bro, I'm not a fan of her so I have no info. Maybe she on 1 month leave. Her neighbour Miki on leave also, FYI only.
No prob and thanks. I will look out and keep you guys posted.
Old 14-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
..Just a humble suggestion, there are other places u can cheong which offers a different experience. Instead of putting all your money in one place, how abt giving yourself (and ur didi) a little variety? Every medium of cheonging has it own merits so u should go and "see the world" out there. Have fun!
Hey man, guess it is to each his own. You and I have been around here for some time and the joo chiat fellows are still there, the KTV guys are still about the same. Similar to the HC, GL scene although some of us do venture and try other grass. PT has been quite fun recently. Hope you enjoy it too. Cheers.
Old 14-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Hey man, guess it is to each his own. You and I have been around here for some time and the joo chiat fellows are still there, the KTV guys are still about the same. Similar to the HC, GL scene although some of us do venture and try other grass. PT has been quite fun recently. Hope you enjoy it too. Cheers.
yes, PT is quite happenning since last year.... due to the migration of GL gals to PT

Each of us has his own preferrence. One fun thing about PT is we can walk walk and do "window shopping". For me, nowadays I go PT about once a week, sometimes just walk walk and never bonk.

Other than PT, I bonk PRC FL and massage too.

Bro fornicator is "extreme" case... hahaha... he seems to like PT so much. Anyway, I must respect him, for his hunger for sex and guts
Old 14-01-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
yes, PT is quite happenning since last year.... due to the migration of GL gals to PT

Each of us has his own preferrence. One fun thing about PT is we can walk walk and do "window shopping". For me, nowadays I go PT about once a week, sometimes just walk walk and never bonk.

Other than PT, I bonk PRC FL and massage too.

Bro fornicator is "extreme" case... hahaha... he seems to like PT so much. Anyway, I must respect him, for his hunger for sex and guts
Haha! Thank you Bro alvin36 for your kind words!

PT is the place to be nowadays! Yeah!

PT rocks! Cheers Bros!
Old 14-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro Forni is the wikipidea of PT....

I must go and look for this Chris already....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1