The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Ppl even know you are platinum lah you naive fuck! Your haolian nature and big mouth! Hahahaha Knn you really don't know how much info is shared on you.

HAHAHAHAHA my friend car. HAHAHAHAHA
Oh, is that rite? Bring it on if you think you are not speculating or hearsay.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:11 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Oh, is that rite? Bring it on if you think you are not speculating or hearsay.
Hahaha just put your lanjiao phot next to your lanjiao screenshots. HAHAHAA...waste time with you ah? HAHAHAHA

Fucker, think look and hard. I'M TELLING YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING DRIVER AND PPL EVEN KNOW YOU ARE PLATINUM. You think I'm fucking around with you, ah?
Old 16-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha just put your lanjiao phot next to your lanjiao screenshots. HAHAHAA...waste time with you ah? HAHAHAHA

Fucker, think look and hard. I'M TELLING YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING DRIVER AND PPL EVEN KNOW YOU ARE PLATINUM. You think I'm fucking around with you, ah?
Your mental health starting to deteriorate ... you are getting illogical ... that’s why I said there is nothing genuine coming out from your foul mouth ... bwahahaha

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:14 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Oh, is that rite?
Oei moron. GAME OVER ALREADY, you still don't get it ah? You are wasting your time trying to save face on the forum. HAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 10:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Your mental health starting to deteriorate ... you are getting illogical ... that’s why I said there is nothing genuine coming out from your foul mouth ... bwahahaha
If you say so....HAHAHAHA...MY EXPAT FRIEND LEND ME HIS CAR. LOL
Old 16-05-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you say so....HAHAHAHA...MY EXPAT FRIEND LEND ME HIS CAR. LOL
I seriously urge u to go and see a Doc @ IMH ... IDK what the fuck u are uttering now ... bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:18 PM
SamSter

My mental health is fine. I'm laughing so hard at this idiot desperately trying to cover up that he is a driver when he was exposed a long time ago. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think yourself whether recently YOU return car or your friend. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
My mental health is fine. I'm laughing so hard at this idiot desperately trying to cover up that he is a driver when he was exposed a long time ago. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think yourself whether recently YOU return car or your friend. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I am getting bore with your non-intelligent speculations and lie ... if you wanna lie, lie more intelligently lah. Very embarrassing, oops u are a pimp, hence not much IQ ... and your EQ is equally bad considering how u interact with the folks here. Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oei moron. GAME OVER ALREADY, you still don't get it ah? You are wasting your time trying to save face on the forum. HAHAHAHA
Game not over yet ... am still having fun with you, Mr Pimp. Dun u remember, I will continue to observe and scrutinise u be it here or at L1649. Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:27 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I am getting bore with your non-intelligent speculations and lie ... if you wanna lie, lie more intelligently lah. Very embarrassing, oops u are a pimp, hence not much IQ ... and your EQ is equally bad considering how u interact with the folks here. Bwahahaha!
KEEP TRYING TO SAVE YOUR FUCK FACE. HAHAHAHAHA. You say lie means lie ah? You say stupid means stupid ah?

OEI MORON, your identity already exposed a long time ago. HAHAHAHA...why are you stupid?

You're fucking pathetic trying to explain why you drive a rental car. I'm laughing at you. You're such a fucking loser that you can't admit who you really are. You reject your ownself. HAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 10:29 PM
SamSter

You not Chen Fei then just fuck off. Talk so much for what? HAHAHAHAHA. What do you think you can achieve for Chen Fei? WHATEVER you say online, he is just a driver with Syphilis. HAHAHA.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
KEEP TRYING TO SAVE YOUR FUCK FACE. HAHAHAHAHA. You say lie means lie ah? You say stupid means stupid ah?

OEI MORON, your identity already exposed a long time ago. HAHAHAHA...why are you stupid?

You're fucking pathetic trying to explain why you drive a rental car. I'm laughing at you. You're such a fucking loser that you can't admit who you really are. You reject your ownself. HAHAHA
Do I have a face here? Why should I save my face? Still not very intelligent even though u tried so hard. Bwahahaha ...

But you have a face in L1649 in the event GL reopens for business ... bwahahaha !! U are an online Pimp and your mother is working in L1649. This is a fact and am not lying ... lol.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:31 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Do I have a face here? Why should I save my face? Still not very intelligent even though u tried so hard. Bwahahaha ...
By the way, did you like eating my cum? HAHAHAHAHA...
Old 16-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You not Chen Fei then just fuck off. Talk so much for what? HAHAHAHAHA. What do you think you can achieve for Chen Fei? WHATEVER you say online, he is just a driver with Syphilis. HAHAHA.
Game not over yet ... how can I fuck off. Remember what I said? Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:32 PM
SamSter

Oei stupid, WHO returned the rental car, you or your imaginary friend?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1