The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-amy/

I booked Amy just now. Have been trying to do so for past few months, but just no time. As many bros have said before, the photos are not her (don't know why she does not want to put her real photos). She is actually quite pretty, and I don't think anyone will reject. Below is a short report.

Location - She said in the east. but actually it is more of McPherson/ Paya Lebar area. I took cab, so I don't know how to go by public transport. Nice condo space.

Look -- 8/ 10. Actually, I really think she is quite pretty. My type. If you know there was once a HK actress called Charlie Young, she is about 70% of that look. She is pretty.

Age -- don't know. some bros said like neighbors/ school mate feel... not that young lah. but mid to late 20s is more correct.

Body -- 9/10 slim, very slim. not big big breast, but it is really of right size. I LOVE HER BODY, A LOT.

Massage -- 5/10 quite ok, but not the best i have gone for. to some people, it may be more of piano. but i am ok.

Sensual -- 7/10 not bad. have the usual thing. soft moaning. can top up for BJ. but i really like her body, just like hugging your young neighbor. and you sweat a bit, which even makes me more turn on. she is also polite, good attitude, which i like a lot

Rtm - yes, i will look for her again.

Enjoy.
Old 31-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I think virlin from slg allows if u ask nicely. She is good in juagen, had a certified ite cert but very bad in photoshop. U may try..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Erm your 口味 need to be quite heavy if one wishes to French with virlin
Or maybe that’s your way to get her to stop talking issit?��

Her JG is passable. But that’s about it.
You’d get better mileage with your $ elsewhere. JG wise and more.
Many thanks both bros for your advise, have upped you with my humble points. I guess I'll continue hunting on for my elusive kissing fish-esque experience, or see if i can unlock it from some of my more regular masseurs.
Old 31-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Erm your 口味 need to be quite heavy if one wishes to French with virlin
Or maybe that’s your way to get her to stop talking issit?😂

Her JG is passable. But that’s about it.
You’d get better mileage with your $ elsewhere. JG wise and more.
Went once, kena switcheroo. Zero reaction to her pal's JG and never went back ago.
Old 31-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Hello commandos!!

Just to check anyone know wheres the chio SYT xiaoyu went??

https://sglonelyguy-1.org/xiao-yu-massage/

Couldnt manage to contact her. Seems MIA and Offline!

I really like her angelic face and goodness body.. really missing it..
Old 31-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Sunflower (https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/)

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

Location: Drivers may have difficulty finding carpark slots during peak hours. Foot soldiers will need to take bus or road march.

Look wise, she actually very pretty. Her adv photos looks too PS and weird. Small size and cute cute type. Enhance nnp, but soft to touch. Very nice and smooth skin as well.

A very quiet ML. Have to initiate the convo else she will just go about doing her job. But if you can break the ice, she’s actually quite a nice girl. Very teh and cute voice as well.
Else you can also just laze there and relax and enjoy.
Somehow if you converse with her on SMS/WeChat, she’s a lot less cold.

Massage was non-existant. But her sensual and teasing was very good. Slow slow and gentle type. Practically covered whole of the back and front before moving on to bbbj. Which was also super good and slow. Pattern many many as well. Playability is also high. However, no CIM for me tho.

In out about 50min which was still acceptable to me.
Left the place a sextisfied man.
Tbh, all the JS/CZ MLs I encountered so far really have a standard for sensual. 怎么样都不会差到哪儿去、

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-03-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
FR on Sunflower (https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/)

Look wise, she actually very pretty. Her adv photos looks too PS and weird. Small size and cute cute type. Enhance nnp, but soft to touch. Very nice and smooth skin as well.
I also think the photos on her ad make her look weird. 真人漂亮很多。
Old 31-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Sgbc yiyi or niuniu any fr ya

Last edited by Panda9; 31-03-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Old 31-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
torrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
she looks closer to the videos?
Old 31-03-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrid View Post
she looks closer to the videos?
Me too. Strange she 美图 her photos so much. First time the actual person is much better than the filtered pictures. And yes the first video is more like her in real life.

I re-visited Sunflower recently since her return to see whether it'll turn out good or bad. In short, she still needs to improve that "after the deed gfe", which I told her about, but boy, I did have a really good time! A very pretty girl with very good sensual skills. I think it'll only get better with each rtm. Will write full FR next time.

In fact, the quality of options is pretty good now that I can, for the moment, remove MLs like Aini and LN from my regular ML rotation list. Replacing them with Sunflower and An An (Yi Yi). An An is really blowing my mind with her skills and newfound passion.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 31-03-2021 at 08:31 PM.
Old 31-03-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Me too. Strange she 美图 her photos so much. First time the actual person is much better than the filtered pictures. And yes the first video is more like her in real life.
You all should advise her to change pict, the pict she put really cannot make it, too fake.
Old 31-03-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Thanks bro ! Up you my humble 15
No worries. Upzzz you back
Old 31-03-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
You all should advise her to change pict, the pict she put really cannot make it, too fake.
Yes I plan to. In fact told her a bit already. Sunflower is very photogenic - her WC moments last year were stunning! So really don't know why the overly done PS. But so far only saw her once since her return, so cannot say so much right. Her white knights should also help us tell her mah.

My mission for my next visit to her is 1, to emphasise her overly PS photos. And 2, just as important, to inform her that she should improve her after-deed gfe. I think she's quite brilliant for 45 minutes, then after you cum, aiyoyo.. distant. Hahaha. I'm going to encourage her to hone after-deed cuddles and small talk skills.
Old 31-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-amy/

I booked Amy just now. Have been trying to do so for past few months, but just no time. As many bros have said before, the photos are not her (don't know why she does not want to put her real photos). She is actually quite pretty, and I don't think anyone will reject. Below is a short report.

Location - She said in the east. but actually it is more of area. I took cab, so I don't know how to go by public transport. Nice condo space.

Look -- 8/ 10. Actually, I really think she is quite pretty. My type. If you know there was once a HK actress called Charlie Young, she is about 70% of that look. She is pretty.

Age -- don't know. some bros said like neighbors/ school mate feel... not that young lah. but mid to late 20s is more correct.

Body -- 9/10 slim, very slim. not big big breast, but it is really of right size. I LOVE HER BODY, A LOT.

Massage -- 5/10 quite ok, but not the best i have gone for. to some people, it may be more of piano. but i am ok.

Sensual -- 7/10 not bad. have the usual thing. soft moaning. can top up for BJ. but i really like her body, just like hugging your young neighbor. and you sweat a bit, which even makes me more turn on. she is also polite, good attitude, which i like a lot

Rtm - yes, i will look for her again.

Enjoy.

the FR for her is welcome but suggest to leave out the locality.

Last edited by ulysses84; 31-03-2021 at 10:41 PM. Reason: ✌✌
Old 31-03-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

In fact, the quality of options is pretty good now that I can, for the moment, remove MLs like Aini and LN from my regular ML rotation list. Replacing them with Sunflower and An An (Yi Yi). An An is really blowing my mind with her skills and newfound passion.
The previous time YY was here, and even when she returned, she seemed to have an air of sadness about her, that she is not doing as well as she could?

Glad she seems to have been invigorated recently.
Old 31-03-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The previous time YY was here, and even when she returned, she seemed to have an air of sadness about her, that she is not doing as well as she could?

Glad she seems to have been invigorated recently.
I don't think she's sad. An An is not your happy, bubbly, cute xmm which maybe more guys like. An An is more measured and more intense. And it's that deep passionate vibe which I'm digging big time now.

But I guess it also does pressure her when her immediate friends are other APs like LN and XE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1