The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-10-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Never done outcall massages but the few outCall girls I’ve used recently I’ve paid around 4k for 2 hours. Best money spent compared to the lottery of MP girls, though sometimes I also like a bit of the excitement of trying new girls at the MPs.

With that in mind, the price she quoted you was super expensive unless she looked like a supermodel or something
I see, that’s good to know, 2 hr for 4k makes much more sense. Also I would’t categorize shasha as a super model, I mean she was in her upper 20s, slim, pretty face (not super pretty) and amazing amazing peach shaped ass, the ass alone got me thinking, but I held my grounds haha I felt very proud of myself afterwards for not giving in, I’m usually weak af.
Old 21-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Week1/3
Ok I told myself I will try as much nice nuru this trip and shower massage house between phrom phong and asoke… I haven’t been into this for a few months so decided to see if there is any nice stuff based on pass reviews in the nuru thread….
What is the dmg like?
Old 22-10-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I tried healing hands massage outcall, ordered Shasha, she’s a beautiful girl with a great body. The standard rate for the shop is 1000 baht for 90min oil massage. The massage was amazing, no piano type shit, it was top notch, however at around 1hr she offered the “specials”.
1k - HJ
2k - Naked HJ
3k - B2B
4k - FJ

Now, considering the massage was already 1k, is it me or is this actually very expensive? I mean I can get 90min FJ at a nuru place with a hot 20 yr old for 2.5k so I couldn’t help think about that and I had to reject her offers.

I could tell she got slightly upset, considering we were already in bed and pretty much ready to go, but I felt it all overpriced. Did I do the right thing lol? Is that how the rates usually go for outcall massages in bkk?
I think it depends when you get to start the full service. Nuru on inflatable bed is generally about 3.5k or more for 90 min and it's at the venue, not to mention, it's 5k at Daisy Dream for the 90 min full experience. Maybe can book her again and start the FJ earlier, you got more time for it.

I'm gonna try some of these outcall massage and take the 2 hr session (it's just like 100 - 200B more). When the girl massage some positions, you can react and advance to get the GQ earlier (it works on MLs at spas in SG too). Some of these girls are prettier than those sex shops.
Old 22-10-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just back from another business trip

went the thaifriendly way this time, went for matured >38yo (filter) , quite alot of work to do to find a good catch, lotsa msg up and down, call to pacify , talk like bf/gf , but every dog gets their lucky day surely. just need to work hard and get the line a/c and you're almost there. (stay aways from whatsapp unless you want your life messed up - WARNING)

long story short, landed at bangkok, came to fetch me, got car. (Already talk beforehand to stay with me at my hotel to spend more quality time together..told you..need to pacify and put in effort) was the best 5 nights of my life and made the 5* hotel experience a really memorable one. daytime = work, nightime = date night well..everything a 5* hotel gives i guess, even told the hotel we having anniversary and free red wine lol !!!
Old 22-10-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
(stay aways from whatsapp unless you want your life messed up - WARNING)
what's the risk with whatsapp?
Old 23-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Haha agree on the part about her sticking out her tongue, wasn’t a great DFK experience for me. All in all, enjoyed CC from my only other Butterfly experience, just that she doesn’t do raw. I also get very turned on by DFK else the sex is just too mechanical and my dick shrivels as soon it touches the condom hahaha

You’ve mentioned Lyn Linh’s breath several times haha must have indeed been very memorable lol. Haven’t really heard anyone else mention, so perhaps it was just a bad day hahha

Best sex this trip was my outcall contact other day. Gorgeous, unhurried, great dfk and raw/CIP all the way. I’m already tapped out after 3 straight days of action, may take it easier today and just unload into Lin’s mouth at 7 Heaven
Bro can share your outcall contact please?
Old 23-10-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
throwawayournam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aroma Passion Massage. I happened to be staying in the area and it's just next to Soi Cowboy on Soi 23. I walked past it every time I was going to the MRT/BTS and the ladies were super pushy which kinda turned me off but I figured I'd reward their persistence and find out. Couldn't find FRs about it either so figured I'd take one for the team.

TL;DR 6/10 it's.... fine. Decent location and talent, you could find better value elsewhere but the location is at least fairly convenient

There's a lot of ladies, decent looking ones but no stunners. Basically, what you'd get for less than 2500 baht elsewhere along Sukhumvit. Entrance fee for an oil massage is 500 baht. The massage was actually pretty good. She then tried to charge me 3k for FS but I told her that was ridiculous and I could find 2k anywhere else. There's a good chance she'd get that 3k out of the guys walking off Cowboy. She went down to 2.2k and I didn't want to make a fuss and gave in. Consider the 200 baht a tip I guess. Total damage was 2.7k which is a bit on the high side for what you're getting. At least the service was decent, she was enthusiastic and willing to please. Chatty as well, apparently the big boss is Singaporean?
Old 24-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I must have gotten Lyn on her good day then because I didn't experience much dragon breath I actually quite like her because she treated me very well in the room, the session did not feel transactional to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Haha no, I won't pick Lyn Lhin again because of her breath lol ... I almost fainted after DFKing her just to get enough feel to go at her ... There are a few new raw girls in there who I'm gonna try. I find that negotiate the raw before starting the session will give a better experience except for girls who will agree to just slip it in then collect later, then you can also start inserting in the shower room for some standing action. Hope I can get to try Unseen.

My experience with Bow-r depends. I cip in her 3 times (took her 3 times, each 90 min sessions) on my last trip. I feel she's overall ok, can play most things with her. Can take a long duration of raw thrusting even when going deep in doggy. (The last time I went at her over an hour, I skipped the non-existent massage lol).

The most important part cuz DFK gives me most of the feel. DFK with her is a hit and miss. Like most girls at Butterfly, DFK is default, but she tend to keep sticking out her tongue and avoid lip kissing. But you can rape her tongue, have wet open mouth kissing and explore her entire insides with your tongue. If you went wild and rape her lips, she will give up after awhile and let it be.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I must have gotten Lyn on her good day then because I didn't experience much dragon breath I actually quite like her because she treated me very well in the room, the session did not feel transactional to me.
Lucky you. Tbh, Lyn Lhin's gfe is good, but I got the breath lol. Took me quite an effort cuz I couldn't stand the stench to DFK her more to get the feel.
Old 24-10-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
jubz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker. Sharing my recent trip experience. Please upz if you find this helpful or entertaining.

Quick Background
Last time I been to Bangkok was ... I don't know maybe 5-6 years ago. I had more experience with Clark and KL. Sucker for GFE. Prefers to go for LT if can click.

Day1

- Barhopped a bit at Nana. Nothing interesting. Settled at Random2 before tapao-ing a girl back.
- 2.3k drinks for myself and 1 dancer + 2 waitresses. LD was 200 each. Acceptable. Lapdance was great with lots of grinding and eye contact.
- 1k barfine + 6k LT for the dancer. Forgot name sorry but she is from Lop Buri. Slightly on the fairer side with man made tits. She left at 6am. Didn't pursue 2nd rd as sex was so-so only.

Day2
- Went to Butterfly. Picked one randomly and went for Jacuzzi room. Sex was slightly above average and feels personalized. GFE was great (really my type). Got her line and asked her to come over after her work is done. Tipped 6k + misc expenses. Forgot what is her shop name but she is not on the website last I checked.

... to be continued due to word limit
Old 24-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Day3
- Went to Paradise. Counter lady greeted me in Japanese so I answered properly in it but she was lost with my response. Haha wut. Mirrored a bit, nothing interesting to went to Don Quixote next door.
- Don Quixote was ok, but I didn't like that they don't allow mirroring AND you have to choose for the lady first + pay. They claim to allow change of lady if haven't done anything yet. Don't know how true. Took Lily from northern Thailand. Fair skin with enhanced tits. No complains about the session but typical commercial feel.
- Side note: the pork noodles opposite is amazing.
- Went for Round2 at SmileBKK. Nothing interesting but mamasan was persuasive so took a random lady for 40mins. 2k I think? Name was Soda. Tanned small frame lady. No complains with multiple positions but typical commercial feel.
- At night barhopped at Soi Cowboy. Settled at one of the bars at the end of the street. 2.8k on drinks. LD was 600+ each I think? Holy shit that is pricey. Great lapdance and grinding from the girl though. Was quoted 4k for ST. No way. Left at closing hours.

Day4
- Dropped by Thermae. Lots of girls, but lots of them are just staring at their phone also. I was thinking ... come for what purpose? play phone only?
- Asked randomly, the going for ST seems to be 3k and above.
- Bar hopped at Nana again. Random1 - so so, unenthusiastic dancers. Left after 1 drink. Geisha - bigger and more happening, but also not so enthusiastic dancers so left after 1 drink.
- Settled at Wonderland (I think?). Now this bar was very interesting. It looks like their theme is east asian beauties. Almost all the girls are fair skinned, on the taller side and very very dolled up. What I didn't like was it is very cramped and the light is on all the time. Impossible to get a lapdance where the lady faces you. Also damn awkward to see my reflecting groping tits in bright light. Lady was amazing though. #47 if I remember correctly? She was rubbing my Jr. for the whole time I was there and leading me to grope + rub her too. Eventually gave up and took her for ST 4k (barfine included) + 600 short time room at the hotel opposite. Sex was amazing. Too bad I have already have a LT arranged else will LT her.
- Ended the day with the same girl from Butterfly Day2. Had her stay over again and took her out for lunch the next day before sending her off. Damn it, her GFE is really natural. Same tips as before.

Final thoughts
- Next time will focus on picking girls from MPs. YMMV of course, but feels like slightly easier to get more mileage than agogos.
- Agogos really have a bad cost performance ... Just go for the drinks and get some lapdance. Protip for newbies: Just because a lapdance is good, it doesn't mean the sex will be.

WIR
Definitely. Thinking whether to go again in Dec or next Feb.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubz View Post
Day3
- Settled at Wonderland (I think?). Now this bar was very interesting. It looks like their theme is east asian beauties. Almost all the girls are fair skinned, on the taller side and very very dolled up. What I didn't like was it is very cramped and the light is on all the time. Impossible to get a lapdance where the lady faces you. Also damn awkward to see my reflecting groping tits in bright light. Lady was amazing though. #47 if I remember correctly? She was rubbing my Jr. for the whole time I was there and leading me to grope + rub her too. Eventually gave up and took her for ST 4k (barfine included) + 600 short time room at the hotel opposite. Sex was amazing. Too bad I have already have a LT arranged else will LT her.
I'm pretty sure Wonderland is mostly LBs isn't it? Tall and very beautiful but almost certain they're LBs.
Old 24-10-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
I'm pretty sure Wonderland is mostly LBs isn't it? Tall and very beautiful but almost certain they're LBs.
tsk tsk tsk....
why do you have to come and spoil it for him????
damn spoiler leh you

he already done the deed. doesnt make any diff now. a bit too late to warn him right? but you have to smash his dream experience for him
Old 24-10-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubz View Post
Day3
Final thoughts
- Next time will focus on picking girls from MPs. YMMV of course, but feels like slightly easier to get more mileage than agogos.
- Agogos really have a bad cost performance ... Just go for the drinks and get some lapdance. Protip for newbies: Just because a lapdance is good, it doesn't mean the sex will be.

WIR
Definitely. Thinking whether to go again in Dec or next Feb.
So far, my experience with girls from gogobars are generally better than girls from MPs. Just the cost is higher and most reject raw sex. Many girls from popular MPs are ymmv, though sometimes you could advance at her during the session to get more. Surprisingly, some of the girls at the less popular MPs can give you an excellent experience.
Old 24-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Not sure if there are multiple joints named Wonderland but this is on the 2nd floor on the row opposite of Angelwitch.

I can't tell ... They sure don't look like LBs to be honest. Maybe some, but not all/most. If they are (including the one I took), then job well done as it felt like banging a real lady.

For the record, I have done it with pre and post op LBs in the past. so no surprises even if I accidentally took one...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1