The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues


Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2024, 03:34 AM
vohogi8124 vohogi8124 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
vohogi8124 is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear DR,

I need some help, my nightly errections is so bad and i cant have sex with my partner. my penis will not be fully errect and my foreskin is in the way.

I have felt like i have lost connection my penis... I really want to quit liao im still 25 year old sia..

Hope to talk to you soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph