The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
iceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to behold
need advice

So here's my story, hoping some of you can provide me some wise advice:

I'm in my 20s, married with no children. I didn't really like the idea of having sex so I was the one who rejected my wife.

just recently, there is a new colleague "K" who joined. she is quite a looker and attracted me. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I tried to drop hints to her about how I feel and wanted to advance more, "physically". of course I didn't put it so bluntly, just hints.

So after the conversation, K told me she didn't like it at all and find it rude. now I'm stuck, not knowing what to do.

Should I resign, fearing that she will spread this around. or should I stay on? I have a feeling she already shared this with some colleagues?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need advice

Sticky but being singaporean soon it will be forgotten... although it might become a topic during their er.... coffee or tea or drinking session topic of joke.

If u can tahan the stare and gossip and tease why resign? What done cannot be undone.

Who know an never know how it might turn out.. u Might not be her cuppa of tea but maybe another one that i provided u are not that choosy.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

TS

you married your wife but refuse to have sex with her
u never once have sex with your wife (she still virgin)
how long have u been married

you met your new colleague and u wanna to have sex with her

u sick... better make appoint with a psychologist
Old 15-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboar View Post

Should I resign, fearing that she will spread this around. or should I stay on? I have a feeling she already shared this with some colleagues?
hey look at it this way , if she does spread then its good for u, u dont have to break the ice with the rest of the girls there, and whoever is keen will come to u for sex

and anyway u can always deny u ever asked her for sex , its not on record or sms rite?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, I should intro you to my newbie MILF colleague...
Maybe she will be interested to jiak your banana...

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=132

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 15-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

iceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
TS

you married your wife but refuse to have sex with her
u never once have sex with your wife (she still virgin)
how long have u been married

you met your new colleague and u wanna to have sex with her

u sick... better make appoint with a psychologist
We had sex before but the relationship faded slowly, at least to me.
Old 15-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40461 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just b honest apolgise n face it ... say she is too attractive n u r so foolish to drop t hint .... n ask sincerely for her forgiveness ... we r all human n attracted by beauty n do foolish thing tat deeply regrated ..... it will b fine bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Old 15-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Just in case you dont know how to apologise, wrote something for u..

"Hey K, I'm sorry I was out of line that day. Let me buy you a meal the next time we go for lunch"

If she says no, its ok. Then I guess u have done your part n move on. But if she says, I dont think thats a good idea. Then i think u should just resign since she thinks there's bad blood n she'll probably remember it half the time..
Old 15-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, fr a female pov thts ok. Most women are used to men dropping hints. She might share witha few others n such gossips dont stay on for long. It would soon be forgotten. Its not as if u molested her. Merely expressing attraction n wanting more is no big deal. She has the choice to say no thanks. Society is also more forgiving for men. Men do this at most they say u are cheeky, flirt etc. Women who does this people use horrible names on her. So relax. No need to resign.
As for your lack of desire on your wife. U might wana consider counselling or find out whats the root cause. You n her are in a marriage not merely bf/gf. All the best!
Old 15-10-2014, 04:00 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

TS ts ts ts ... wat can I say .. at least u r honest enough to admit ur home and office life here .. chill bro .. don't make the same mistake again .. its ur bread n butter.. make no mistake abt it, may spread to ur next careers path if u ever intent to switch job..

One thing u need to do is to keep a low profile and keep a distance from her as much as possible unless work related.
Guess u heard of.. Silence is Golden ...

Not sure?? than u observe if things are leveling off or escalating .. and react as nec .. as wat all the bros here adviced .. sometimes u let time heal is the best medicine ..
Old 15-10-2014, 04:04 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
TS, I should intro you to my newbie MILF colleague...
Maybe she will be interested to jiak your banana...

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=132
JB sure knows how to soften the atmosphere n bring some laughs ..

I Love tis sub-forum section and may wan to own it .. lol ...just a thot ..
Old 15-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
JB sure knows how to soften the atmosphere n bring some laughs ..

I Love tis sub-forum section and may wan to own it .. lol ...just a thot ..
If you own this sub-forum, I sure support!
Can shunbian waive my moderation here? lol

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 15-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
firejalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is y ... Don't eat n sh*t at e same place..
No matter how much I want to fling w my colleagues, I always keep a distance...

TS just lie low n it will blow over..
Old 15-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

Thanks all bros n sis for your advice. So from wad I gather, I should probably lay low about it.

Its quite disheartening to see that in the past, she used to keep coming to me and talk about anything under the sky. But nowadays, she hardly comes within 100m radius near me.. if I could turn back the time, I would rather keep it to myself.
Old 15-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboar View Post
Thanks all bros n sis for your advice. So from wad I gather, I should probably lay low about it.

Its quite disheartening to see that in the past, she used to keep coming to me and talk about anything under the sky. But nowadays, she hardly comes within 100m radius near me.. if I could turn back the time, I would rather keep it to myself.
Whats done cannot be undone

If she is mature person, just let it be for a while. She would come back to talk n interact as a colleague again
If she is rather immature, u really need to keep your distance to protect yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1