The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Bell's service is good advice. They can pick you at selected hotels (and there are a lot of them!) and drop you on the doorsteps of most hotels in Pattaya. So if you're staying at major hotels , you dont even need to look , they'll bring you lobby to lobby!
Old 15-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Update : Bell's service no longer accept email bookings. Bookings can be made at BellTravelService.com
Old 17-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
wormiea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ST/Short Time = 1 shot or ???
LT/Long Time = Whole Night or ??

Sorry kinda noob but have to ask ler.. Coz Im going Pattaya this Saturday.. Thanks =D
Old 17-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
funnyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Sabai Dee (Soi 2) - the papasan quoted 2200b, I thot that was expensive so did not take a girl. A falang who was a regular visitor told me the price in Nov 2009 was only 1800b, maybe the papasan was trying to get a cut.

Sabai Room (opp Sabai Land) and Sabai Land (Soi 3) - the papasan / mamasan quoted 1600b
I noticed few bros here mentioned about Heaven and PP Massage Parlour. PP Massage at Sai 3 (100m) from X'ite Disco do have a bigger selection of Puyings compare to Sabai Dee and the Papasan in Sabai Dee like to bullshit about the prices. Prices at 1600TB for Haven and PP Massage.

Enjoy bros!
Old 17-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormiea View Post
ST/Short Time = 1 shot or ???
LT/Long Time = Whole Night or ??

Sorry kinda noob but have to ask ler.. Coz Im going Pattaya this Saturday.. Thanks =D
u got to negotiate with the gal. In thailand everything can be grey.

learning some thai will comes handy.

good luck
Old 18-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Latest on swiney alert (re-produced from bkk field report thread). Interesting bit on exposure to night scene in Pattaya.. farangland

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...436835/1/.html

...Many of the cases in Thailand have been students, while a cluster of 21 infections was found among nightclub workers in the beach resort of Pattaya last week
Old 18-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was in Pattaya 10 days ago. This is what I got (for girls in the 18-22 years old range, the kind of syt that you all like (I'm westerner but have the same taste as Asian guys).
ST is usually one shot, LT is usually untill next morning (morning can be 1 pm). Plenty of girls available, I could not believe it.

Discos (WS) :
The current rate is 1000 LT. Most girls are old but there are so many girls that you can find a few gems here and there. I picked two slim girls there, 21 and 22 yo for this price.

Bars (Soi 7, 8, WS):
The current rate is 500 ST/1000 LT in most of the cases (I usually add 200 if good service). A few gems here and there that are nearly as pretty as in Gogos. I picked up two dolls this way, one 20 and the other 21.

Gogo bars (WS)
The best girls are there. The official rate in most of the cases is 2000 ST, and 2500 LT plus 600 BF. Because it is low season, it is easy to negotiate 2000 for LT (2 cases, one 19 yo, one 20yo), and even 1500 (1 case).
Enjoy
Old 24-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 17
funtastick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, will any bros be in pattaya in the month of july or august? would be grateful if you can show me around, newbie in pattaya, pls pm me, thanks
Old 03-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

FYI , in case you're planning a trip next week , 7&8th July are religious holidays so most probably the bars are closed.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Thank to all the great info here... will be adding Patt as part of my 3rd trip to LOS. last 2 trip was at Phuket had lots of fun... Now working hard saving momeny for 2 week trip in 5mth time....

Thanks to all the Bros here for putting in great FR and advise.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

glad you enjoyed it. Pattaya is same same but different from Bangkok and Phuket! Agreed?
Old 07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

ahtecklim, i have to be there than i can compare.. looking forward to it.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

From your post , I thought you've already been. 5555555

Anyway , just a quick comparision :

Phuket - beautiful beaches and tourist orientated. Nitelife centres on beerbars and discos in Patong. Some thai discos in town

Bangkok - bit of everything , hustle and bustle city life. Gogos and beerbars in small numbers. Very good soapies

Pattaya - more in your face hardcore mongering town but also more 'thai'. Too many gogos and beerbars to count!
Old 10-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

ok guys , I'll sponsor a bottle of Chivas in any agogo for Loy Krathong. Catch is you have to be in Pattaya to claim it.

I've already booked my flight for under SGD80 (all in return!) and will be in Pattaya for the festival.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

Re: Pattaya Bay Resort & All Seasons Pattaya

Dear Bros, Has any bros stay at these 2 hotels? are they Gal Friendly?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1