The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Pass her to me...
Mai lah.... not your standard. You like those katoeys type... cannot lah

Seriously, got advice or not?? Or you take her younger sis, then I tabao the older one with the big boobs How? onz boh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
See you there.

Bro, when you heading to Patts again?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 25-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by akooh View Post
hihi,

coming here to seek some advices,
going pattaya around 2nd week of sept.

got any good for value hotel to recommend.
Simi budget?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Naemlo, community service? Maybe best to put yours as sticky. So you don't have to moonlight as concierge for lobangs or directions
Good boy like me love to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Soooooo.... any good agogos to recommend?
Soi Holland is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Is this a new rule? Or have I been so lucky that all the hotels that I stayed in are girl-friendly
A question I dunno how to answer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
See you there.

I will try....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoa7 View Post
If so.the names/location/damage
Soi Holland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

Seriously, got advice or not?? Or you take her younger sis, then I tabao the older one with the big boobs How? onz boh?
Ok loh, I always lose out... I take the younger sis.... just for u only.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, when you heading to Patts again?
Likely, this sunday for 2 nights.
Old 27-07-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Attention,

Anybody going to be in Pattaya on Thursday, 28 of July? If you do, let's go to Walking Street! Let me know, a friend needs guidance, I can't make it to Pattaya due to lower back injury! Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Attention,

Anybody going to be in Pattaya on Thursday, 28 of July? If you do, let's go to Walking Street! Let me know, a friend needs guidance, I can't make it to Pattaya due to lower back injury! Thanks
So if I am going.... what u want me to do??
Old 27-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Naemlo,

My Singapore friend wants to visit Pattaya and cruise around Walking Street! Maybe, you can show him SuperBaby and Happy agg. He's also Bluedragon's friend and same ages as you! He knows all the scoop about nightlife because he been to Bangkok many times.

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

An odd sharing for bros here. If you want to spend some time in the day and get your worth for it, try going to the dentist.

I went to Dentist@Beach in central festival last week for cleaning + 2x molar white filling. Cost is about S$100, which is about 50% off Singapore prices. But prices aren't the only thing that's worth getting it done there, the overall service and skill are better than normal dentist in Singapore (at least to me).

I was told I need 2xRoot canel+crown done on my 2 back molar. Singapore prices will likely cost me S$2400-2800, if I were to do it in Pattaya, everything should be less than S$1450 and the crowns maybe better quality too. Here're the prices http://www.dentistbeach.com/dental_fees.htm I'll likely need to stay 2 weeks there.

So if any bro need excuse to go Thailand, he could consider using dental as an excuse. My wife had given me the go sign for the canel treatment there, money saved will end up on ladies and drinks.

Here's some shots of the hotel(guesthouse) I stayed last week.

Jacuzzi room you'll likely need book 5months in advance now, I got it for promotion rate 800B, actual price I recall is 1000B or 1200B and high season 1500B. The deluxe rooms last I heard all fully booked till some parts of Nov and Dec (could be all gone now). Deluxe room about the same except no Jacuzzi, slightly smaller and lesser by 1 LCD TV, promotion was 500B low season, recall high season 800B.

The Jacuzzi room has toiletries, electronic safe (big enough for 15" laptop), 2x LCD TV (one in front of Jacuzzi, one in fornt of bed), 2x bottle water daily, electric kettle with instant coffee added daily, a tower fan, AC, free wifi (connection not bad), 24hr recieption and CCTV. All in all very good value.wer fan, AC, free wifi (connection not bad), 24hr recieption and CCTV. All in all very good value.
Old 27-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com

Will amend or add more details as time goes by, while I try to explore other location.
Nice infos, just to add a little.

For GF friendly hotels checkout http://www.pattayaone.com/
There are a lot of hotels and guesthouses that allow 1 or even more joiners.

For those who don't like the tourist feel of WS (I'm put off by WS with every visit.), I suggest you check out LK Metro. There's always seems to be new ladies (some farm fresh and below 20yr) in the bars or agogos. The beer bar ladies normally goes 700 ST/1000 LT, and agogo you should not have problem getting 2000 LT. Most of the agogos/bars on LK Metro are hassel-free.

Dicky from Mash Agogo was saying in another forum that he's improving the quality of ladies. I did saw the difference between last wed visit and last fri. Last Fri the Mash ladies are better than shark and pepermint agogos on average.

The ladies outside sugar sugar looks hot too. Champange always has a good selection of ladies and they are open from 2pm.
Old 27-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Nice infos, just to add a little.

For GF friendly hotels checkout http://www.pattayaone.com/
There are a lot of hotels and guesthouses that allow 1 or even more joiners.
Good info, will go over to LK during my next visit.
Old 27-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jacuzzi room you'll likely need book 5months in advance now, I got it for promotion rate 800B, actual price I recall is 1000B or 1200B and high season 1500B. The deluxe rooms last I heard all fully booked till some parts of Nov and Dec (could be all gone now). Deluxe room about the same except no Jacuzzi, slightly smaller and lesser by 1 LCD TV, promotion was 500B low season, recall high season 800B.

The Jacuzzi room has toiletries, electronic safe (big enough for 15" laptop), 2x LCD TV (one in front of Jacuzzi, one in fornt of bed), 2x bottle water daily, electric kettle with instant coffee added daily, a tower fan, AC, free wifi (connection not bad), 24hr recieption and CCTV. All in all very good value.wer fan, AC, free wifi (connection not bad), 24hr recieption and CCTV. All in all very good value.
That's a damn good value hotel u found there.
Old 27-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
That's a damn good value hotel u found there.
Bro it's on the other parallel street of the guesthouse you posted before It's open less than 1/2 year.

Originally my booking was deluxe room but last minute there was a cancellation of the Jacuzzi room, so the owner let me have the Jacuzzi room 3rd trip finally a bit of luck.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good info, will go over to LK during my next visit.
You should have some fun there, I really enjoyed that area during last week trip. No need avoid camera or videocam, or have family with kids staring at you

Not sure if you have check out sapphire agogo yet, but every thur night they will have shows and free food. the food must be good (i didn't take any) it drew in lots of crowds compared to normal days.

But main reason for sapphire is there a pair of twins. Look 7/10 to me, and willing to be BF together. I didn't get to try yet, maybe on my next trip. The shorter fat mamasan is nice to chat with.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

But main reason for sapphire is there a pair of twins. Look 7/10 to me, and willing to be BF together. I didn't get to try yet, maybe on my next trip. The shorter fat mamasan is nice to chat with.
Ya I know abt the twins..... I have weak heart, can't take both together. Too much to handle
Old 27-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro it's on the other parallel street of the guesthouse you posted before It's open less than 1/2 year.

Originally my booking was deluxe room but last minute there was a cancellation of the Jacuzzi room, so the owner let me have the Jacuzzi room 3rd trip finally a bit of luck.
What street ?
I dunno what u are talking about......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1