The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin80 View Post
Went to one the MP @ AMk BLK 50X

booked L*L* ( The Lady with Mickey mouse)

SYT for me.

Massage was good.
She is naught type.

Yes. took 1 hr massage
45mins massage. Massage skill so-so.

Took GQ (just HJ), no FJ.
She dun give in Nego.

For her pretty face, I gave in.
Hj skill also so so.

Managed to get her ctc. ( Dun ask me for ctc)

Left the place as Happy man.(For me)

For looker, she is one of SYT that I hv encountered.

Wow not bad
Viet ladies?

Shall try to find it
Old 22-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 10
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold
- requested to be deleted -

Last edited by aishiteruz; 23-03-2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old 22-03-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Hahaha, ok I play along too.
Btw, K@ry is Married with a kid to a Singaporean who stay in bishan.
I seriously think her husband is still in the dark and no ideal what his wife is doing, pitty him
Bro , she had 2 kids. She moved out to stay on her own.. high expenses in Singapore . She still not a pr yet . Services will be super exp.

Last edited by greenhob; 22-03-2021 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 22-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
Wow not bad
Viet ladies?

Shall try to find it
Not bad, i tried once. She really love playing your butt crack for awhile then ask you to turn around.
Old 22-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin80 View Post
Went to one the MP @ AMk BLK 50X
Nice.
I wonder if she used to be from another place nearby within 1km, used to have a l*l* at the one I regular at with another ml.
Old 22-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishiteruz View Post
Seeing your replies from the screenshot disgust me. if u have injuries incurring from the massage, take it up with the boss and go to the hospital for an xray or whatsoever. Hinting for her to accompany u lol ? Glad that the shop has 1 less customer like u
Hahaha...u seriously get kc gao gao by her. I think u have problems reading. Hinting her to compy me or go see doctor???
Old 22-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 10
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold
- requested to be deleted -

Last edited by aishiteruz; 23-03-2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ok so here's some field report.
I went to somewhere that I had never been before, let's just say is somewhere near water, so around this area, there's 1 that I scanned and facing main road. they quoted me 68, one of the other ladies came out and I saw her racks is huge and damn good, but I left as footfall is heavy as there's a bunch of uncles sitting nearby idk for what fk reason.

so I walked around and saw another one sideway near kpt, this one looks wise lose the 68, and they had one room that is used, so she told me had to wait. so I left too. so meanwhile I'm actually roaming the area searching for potential playground.

if anyone has any idea of the findings I mentioned, feel free to PM so we can share more hehe.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Aiyo to all bros.... take the $80 and go somewhere else lar....

Just in case some of you may have missed out previous sharing... one bro paid $120 to K for HJ and also access down south. Worth it ? Your judgement

My personal exeperice, one and only one - N was initially pushing $80, said its the standard in that joint. I told her no deal, then she was so persistent in pushing in a very gentle way with last offer $60. I took it not becoz my small head take over, but I just want to stop a “mosquito” keep on bombarding my ear so that i can have a peace of mind till end of session without getting pissed... the consequence is.... they lost me as returning customer, maybe they don’t care anyway, there are always clients who are more generous than me

And entrance fee not cheap hor... $68 is the counter will push you saying using oil, if $55 or $58 (I forgot Liao) only finger press.

Just sharing my humble 2 cents.
She is flat , not sure is she shaven . I pay $100 for hj
Old 22-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Not bad, i tried once. She really love playing your butt crack for awhile then ask you to turn around.
Thanks bro. Sounds quite promising.
Passed by just now to look look see see. Saw one popping out of the door but couldn’t confirm is which girl
Old 22-03-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
Thanks bro. Sounds quite promising.
Passed by just now to look look see see. Saw one popping out of the door but couldn’t confirm is which girl
She the dye hair with short hair
Old 23-03-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Bro , she had 2 kids. She moved out to stay on her own.. high expenses in Singapore . She still not a pr yet . Services will be super exp.
Seriously better don't listen too much to her story. She changed alot ever since she came over to win spa. Last time she not so jialat .
Old 23-03-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Ok got it
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
She the dye hair with short hair
Old 23-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywonder View Post
Seriously better don't listen too much to her story. She changed alot ever since she came over to win spa. Last time she not so jialat .
Singapore expenses is high la.. lol . They r here to earn money .
Old 23-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
awakencrimson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawakencrimson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros got any lobang? Today very free, want go down to do recce and FR liao. Can exchange ctc. Prefer syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread