The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
iamjohnngalt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Finalllyyy... My first FR

First the FR :
Name : So****
look : 7/10
body : 7 (fair and smooth)
Nice boobs
BJ : 6/10 (Hot tea method)
FJ : Didn't try

As this was my first experience was little nervous. But some courage also after reading many FRs.
The place is quiet discreet in a separate part of the basement - not many shops near by. From outside looked like a very normal spa.

Paid $50 for 45 mins for massage to the ol' lady in the reception. Asked for a young and slim girl straightaway and was asked to wait in the room.

The girl was looking much better than expected. She came in and was surprised that i didn't take the shower(First time bros... ). Asked me to undress and take shower in front of her. Was shocked a bit.
Then just did some piano type massage - not even for 5 mins. Immediately popped the GQ. Surprised - i wasn't even arouse by her touch.
Took BJ - but bargained and got the newbie offer... (The only good part)
Went out again to bring the helmet... Brought it hidden in her panties... hmmm!!! that's nice.

She became fully naked and started blowing me while i was lying down with hot tea. Shiokkkkkk!!!!
Since difficult for me to enjoy her body.... changed position. I sat in the chair and she kneeled and blowed. Was fondling with her body and pressing her boobs like a mad man.
Didn't allow to touch her nipples though... (SADD!!!)
BJ was ok ok... After sometime she started hurrying though 30 mins was left. (Maybe cos of the bargain??? )
Then after several hot tea session, i finally came , just for her sake.
She didn't even massage me after that.. got the money.. showed steam bath and left.

Overall... ok ok experience.

Consider :
This is one of the old spas is operating now under a different name. But when i called them they didn't even tell the new name. So had difficulty to find the place.
Has food and TV lounge, you can relax for more time out there - But i didn't want to hangout.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
guafi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Finalllyyy... My first FR

Nice one, care to share the location?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2305 / Power: 14
Mandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finalllyyy... My first FR

How much for the special ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1