The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Crap! With Nat on hiatus and other solid English-speaking MLs like Ada and Ella "MIA" I'm out of choices. Any leads on English-speaking FN MLs with decent skills? Ok to PM of course.
Thanks to 2 the brothers who updated me that both Ella and Ada have been scooped up by the poodles. Both were decent MLs who really had a regular clientele and were geed folk. I will miss Ella
Old 15-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Thanks to 2 the brothers who updated me that both Ella and Ada have been scooped up by the poodles. Both were decent MLs who really had a regular clientele and were geed folk. I will miss Ella
This is bs. 2 regulars gone :/
Old 15-06-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
This is bs. 2 regulars gone :/
But again sign of the times when quality is rare and demand outstrips supply.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for this ML name Mia after RTM and recommend for non-chinese bro
Contact and location can be found in this website

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-mia/

Nice and bubbly lady, definitely a MILF and her look will grow on u. Being a regular customer for almost 3 years, I love her JG technique the most - effective and can really feel my Didi improvement over the years. Not many JG master can pull the balls vein properly so highly recommended for JG lover to try and I ranked her 2nd to the legendary Soda. For sensual, can request her to wear sexy night gowns and slower pace to maximize the pleasures.
Old 22-06-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
FR for this ML name Mia after RTM and recommend for non-chinese bro
Contact and location can be found in this website

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-mia/

Nice and bubbly lady, definitely a MILF and her look will grow on u. Being a regular customer for almost 3 years, I love her JG technique the most - effective and can really feel my Didi improvement over the years. Not many JG master can pull the balls vein properly so highly recommended for JG lover to try and I ranked her 2nd to the legendary Soda. For sensual, can request her to wear sexy night gowns and slower pace to maximize the pleasures.
Thanks bro. Wonder if u have Soda contact? Definitely will try Mia and give everyone my take
Old 24-06-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tomkola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Cheryl after seeing all the positive reviews
This is my 2nd visit

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/cheryl-massage/

Looks: 6/10 (not a looker face-wise, probably mid 40s but good body for her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (large C probably, gave me a tit fuck for my 2nd shot which was amazing)
Massage: 8/10 (not a professional masseuse but according to her she learnt how to do some basic stuff from receiving massages, regardless, she is strong and pretty damn good at back massage in between shots)
Nuru: this is her forte, very very erotic when she glided all over my body, she uses her boobs to massage your dick while sliding around, cat bath and gently licked my balls but no BJ
Sensual: 8/10 (took a chance and booked her for 2 shots, upon seeing her didn’t think I’d be able to pop more than once, but I had my eyes closed during most of the massage and she is really good at stroking cock, teasing for a long time and managed to coax out two amazing shots from me)
RTM: already visited twice so I’ll probably want to explore other MLs but would definitely recommend
Old 28-06-2023, 01:02 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
unbrokensquid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews for Anne?

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anne-massage/
Old 10-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like things are going downhill.
Surely there must be some new blood hiding out there somewhere.
Old 12-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows where Amy(BBW) who used to work Aljunied and before that Haji Lane is now? Any info much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 13-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Otsitth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw some positive posts about Mia (https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-mia/) in this thread so decided to give her a try, sadly I had a very different experience. Honestly I don’t know if she really belongs here because she didn’t speak a single word of English, everything was done through her phone translator and she didn’t appear to understand anything I was saying.

Arrived just as another dude was leaving (awkward) and she greeted me at the door in a nightgown with her tits showing, I think it was meant to appear sexy but it just looked like she wore it wrongly. Went to the room which had a shower cubicle inside. Asked her to use the toilet and she told me to just pee in the shower cubicle which weirded me out a little (I don’t even do that at home). All in, I was sent out the door in around 45 minutes.

Looks: 5/10 (not my type, looks to me more like an auntie than a milf)
Body: 6/10 (seems to be in decent shape despite her age, didn’t explore)
Massage: 6/10 (medium strength massage on my upper back/shoulders, as good as some clean massages I’ve had but it was pretty rushed, also I think her hands are a little rough, could feel it every time she rubbed my back)
Sensual: 7/10 (HDLY was good but just felt very rushed)
GFE: 0/10 (felt almost clinical, to some extent it was the language barrier but she really didn’t put any effort at all with body language or touch or anything)
JG: 6/10 (my first time ever so don’t have a good point of reference, she seemed capable and told me it was already very light when I asked her to ease up, also she was on her phone multiple times)
HJ: 5/10 (again she was on her phone a lot, for like 30 seconds at a time, spoiled my mood and I almost went soft)
Damage: $100 (website said $110/1hr but maybe she discounted me for the rush job?)
RTM: no

I might try Cheryl next since I’ve also read some positive things about her, thoughts?
Old 13-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsitth View Post
Saw some positive posts about Mia (https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-mia/) in this thread so decided to give her a try, sadly I had a very different experience. Honestly I don’t know if she really belongs here because she didn’t speak a single word of English, everything was done through her phone translator and she didn’t appear to understand anything I was saying.

Arrived just as another dude was leaving (awkward) and she greeted me at the door in a nightgown with her tits showing, I think it was meant to appear sexy but it just looked like she wore it wrongly. Went to the room which had a shower cubicle inside. Asked her to use the toilet and she told me to just pee in the shower cubicle which weirded me out a little (I don’t even do that at home). All in, I was sent out the door in around 45 minutes.

Looks: 5/10 (not my type, looks to me more like an auntie than a milf)
Body: 6/10 (seems to be in decent shape despite her age, didn’t explore)
Massage: 6/10 (medium strength massage on my upper back/shoulders, as good as some clean massages I’ve had but it was pretty rushed, also I think her hands are a little rough, could feel it every time she rubbed my back)
Sensual: 7/10 (HDLY was good but just felt very rushed)
GFE: 0/10 (felt almost clinical, to some extent it was the language barrier but she really didn’t put any effort at all with body language or touch or anything)
JG: 6/10 (my first time ever so don’t have a good point of reference, she seemed capable and told me it was already very light when I asked her to ease up, also she was on her phone multiple times)
HJ: 5/10 (again she was on her phone a lot, for like 30 seconds at a time, spoiled my mood and I almost went soft)
Damage: $100 (website said $110/1hr but maybe she discounted me for the rush job?)
RTM: no

I might try Cheryl next since I’ve also read some positive things about her, thoughts?
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback and I will up u for this. U are right maybe she don't belong here for English speaking bros. I visited her almost every month for the JG and I will tell her about this feedback and hope she can improve. For me, bros are more important as we shared alot of information and helped one another. We are paying them for good service and not half fuck ones. Cheryl is good for Nuru and good body, will make u fantasize of fucking her but maybe need to cover the face
Old 13-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Otsitth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback and I will up u for this. U are right maybe she don't belong here for English speaking bros. I visited her almost every month for the JG and I will tell her about this feedback and hope she can improve. For me, bros are more important as we shared alot of information and helped one another. We are paying them for good service and not half fuck ones. Cheryl is good for Nuru and good body, will make u fantasize of fucking her but maybe need to cover the face
Thanks bro, my eyesight is not great so maybe Cheryl will be perfect for me
Old 13-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsitth View Post
Thanks bro, my eyesight is not great so maybe Cheryl will be perfect for me
Hahaha. Go for it bro. Can enjoy her body. She don't like ppl lick her sensitive nipples and touch her pussy (see cannot touch)
Sometimes make u feel like raping her. But if u are good, she can give u full but at very high price
Old 14-07-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Morningstar187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good nuru from the usual websites? A lot of landmines and quite rushed job and pricey too. I keep seeing Cheryl is good. Anyone else?
Old 14-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to visit

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anne-massage

which I reviewed here

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?...stcount=126022

I was able to converse with her in English np.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1