The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Is there a change of ppl at Star Massage@PPC ?

Recently, I'm back to pure massage and went to Star a few times the past 1-2 weeks.

I noticed that the pretty lady (ah xin) was no longer seen. Went there in the morning, afternoon and night but did not see her once. And I saw a few new staff instead

Anyone know if she is still working there ? Missed her smile and massage
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 26-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is there a change of ppl at Star Massage@PPC ?

Ah Xin and Bing Bing did not show up for nearly two months. According to the lady boss, she said they went for dipolma course. Lately, they are replaced by two new faces and her brother. Wonder if they will return next month.
Old 26-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh I see, thanks for the information. Up u my humble 2 pts

They probably need to go for diploma or some certification so that they can continue to work. Heard from my regulars that these days, quite strict on TNs.

PPC got some authority ppl went there a few times to check on licensing and certification stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOJAD View Post
Ah Xin and Bing Bing did not show up for nearly two months. According to the lady boss, she said they went for dipolma course. Lately, they are replaced by two new faces and her brother. Wonder if they will return next month.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 27-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Oh I see, thanks for the information. Up u my humble 2 pts

They probably need to go for diploma or some certification so that they can continue to work. Heard from my regulars that these days, quite strict on TNs.

PPC got some authority ppl went there a few times to check on licensing and certification stuff.
me also not so sure abt the certification, any bro knoe?
apply to spa and category 1, licenced shop ? , or both cat 1 n cat 2 of chapter
173A act?
open concept with exemption police licence mus hv cert?

if mus have, all staff mus hv or at least 60% of the staff mus hv cert.
like the old rule apply to spa of cat 1.
Old 27-06-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster

KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro lblittlebear

Tks for upz.

Not only PPC, it's whole island checking on licence and professional qualification due to new massage framework effected on 1st June. Both Cat I and Cat II are involved. Heard 50% professional qualificaton for Cat II new shop and progressive for existing Cat II licence. Open concept (Notification) remains intact. Correct me if my information is not correct.

Hope to see Ah Xin and Bing Bing soon. Cheers

KOJAD
Old 27-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

Bro Kojad, I think you're right on this.

Yes, hope to see Ah Xin soon . The lady boss teased me that how come I looked so disappointed these days w/o Ah Xin

Quote:
Bro lblittlebear

Tks for upz.

Not only PPC, it's whole island checking on licence and professional qualification due to new massage framework effected on 1st June. Both Cat I and Cat II are involved. Heard 50% professional qualificaton for Cat II new shop and progressive for existing Cat II licence. Open concept (Notification) remains intact. Correct me if my information is not correct.

KOJAD
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 27-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro lblittlebear

Tks for upz.

KOJAD
shld be this way i think, cos majority r cat 2, those are the problematic hc, that usually nvr do a good job n then ask for hand job, but suprise they let out exemption open concept, majority of the tuina, almost all of them and beauty salon are exemption notice.
so those who follow the law go and applied for cat 1 n cat2 licence now they regret.
The open concept one, majority are in hdb estate, get away with it, some more no licence fee.no expiry date.
Old 27-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://licences.business.gov.sg/SHI...Announcement#2

check on their website dun review much.
Old 27-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Kojad, I think you're right on this.

Yes, hope to see Ah Xin soon . The lady boss teased me that how come I looked so disappointed these days w/o Ah Xin

Me hv d same feeling n hope Ah Ching keeps her promise. Upz u 2. Cheers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia611o View Post
shld be this way i think, cos majority r cat 2, those are the problematic hc, that usually nvr do a good job n then ask for hand job, but suprise they let out exemption open concept, majority of the tuina, almost all of them and beauty salon are exemption notice.
so those who follow the law go and applied for cat 1 n cat2 licence now they regret.
The open concept one, majority are in hdb estate, get away with it, some more no licence fee.no expiry date.

I think the authorities tighten the rules due to IR and control of package marketing. They wl be more strict in inspecting open concept shops, (majority in HDB and foot reflexology shops in d shopping mall). Cat I, Cat II n Notification w different critieria and reward, I m sure operators always hv their way to overcome d rules. We dun need to worry for them. Just enjoy and cheong...

Wl upz n aft my power rtn. Cheers..

KOJAD
Old 27-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently, I'm back to pure massage and went to Star a few times the past 1-2 weeks.

I noticed that the pretty lady (ah xin) was no longer seen. Went there in the morning, afternoon and night but did not see her once. And I saw a few new staff instead

Anyone know if she is still working there ? Missed her smile and massage
Hmmm bro .. since u went there past 1-2 wks, y dun u juz ask d masseuse wat happen to ah xin d next time u go thr? tt will answer yr qn. unless it's an overhaul of mgt.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me hv d same feeling n hope Ah Ching keeps her promise. Upz u 2. Cheers..

I think the authorities tighten the rules due to IR and control of package marketing. They wl be more strict in inspecting open concept shops, (majority in HDB and foot reflexology shops in d shopping mall). Cat I, Cat II n Notification w different critieria and reward, I m sure operators always hv their way to overcome d rules. We dun need to worry for them. Just enjoy and cheong...

Wl upz n aft my power rtn. Cheers..

KOJAD
if the risk and cost is high ,the gal n operators will move away from this trade, we hv less place to chong.
Old 28-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Is there a change of ppl at Star Massage@PPC ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
if the risk and cost is high ,the gal n operators will move away from this trade, we hv less place to chong.
Bro, high risk high return, high cost usually low return n low risk. This primitive trade started in the Roman Empire and will last.

U are right, there wl b less place to chong. But, once there is demand, there is always supply.

Cheong whenever v can.......
Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

Angry Re: Is there a change of ppl at Star Massage@PPC ?

Finally, lady boss confessed Ah Xin and Bing Bing left lor. She lied about training and diploma course......
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Did she tell you why they left ? Or does she know where they're working now ?

Going to miss Ah Xin .....

Quote:
Finally, lady boss confessed Ah Xin and Bing Bing left lor. She lied about training and diploma course......
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 02-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Angry Re: Is there a change of ppl at Star Massage@PPC ?

In May, she told me they went for training and won't return for one month. Her family members (from China) started showing and working in the shop. I already suspected something wrong after six years of loyal partnership.

In June, she told me their training course extended.

Lately, she said they left and probably started new shop. My feeling is correct, Ah Ching lied. Any bro, any news?

KOJAD

Last edited by KOJAD; 02-07-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1