The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80
Re: ۞★★New arrived KTV_Slim gal ۞ Alice (pic )۞★★

yo bro TS no emily thread? hehe then i will start a fr for me such a sweet gal
Old 11-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

More details ,pls click my signature
Old 13-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re:Niki

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
tried niki yest late afternoon n was quite happy
she's friendly n willing to please but only thing is must shower alone... no choice maybe toilet too small

she was also quite horny n manage to psycho me for 2 shots... her bj skill was also damn shiok la... quoting her "我喜欢吃小弟弟。。。 " Wooooo
the way she look at u when u blow with deep powerful suction... very hard to tehan

anyway...

looks: 7/10 (she kind of remind me of hk actress wen bi xia, but skinner)
bj: 8.5/10
fj: 8.5/10 ( very horny)
damage: 130 (include tips) + rm
rtf: yup!
Hi bro d1777
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 13-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player30 View Post
FR on Annie:

Tried annie yesterday. She arrived abit early and kept calling me for fear that I may put her aeroplane. hahaha! Doesn't sound too friendly initially so I was afraid im in for a bad time but boy, I had the one of the best bonk of the year! AS in she score very high in the GFE dept.

Her fig is average to be honest but she got this cheerful, chatty personality to make u feel at ease. In fact, the feeling is like we know each other for years and chat like lovers that kind.

When doing, she make sure you are taken care of and is very service oriented. She is value for $$ in terms of service. Doesn't score high for the looks dept but "fuckable" face la... if u know what I mean.

Super in BBBJ! and knows how to exercise her pussy muscles to clamp your dick. Or at least i felt that lah.... In fact, during the session, I feel that she is "raping" me more than I rape her. hahaha

Last of all: must put disclaimer. above is what I feel with her. maybe we got chemistry. Remember a man's meat is another's poison. Just my 2 cents worth. Please up me if my FR is useful.

Looks: 6.7 (Looks grow on you, looks better with hair down)
BBBJ: 9 (Simply superb, looks at you seductively when blowing)
Catbath: 9 (Licks you all over to tease you)
French: 9 (Very passionate about it, kiss you like your lover)
FJ: 10 (Supertight, feel my didi is well protected)
GFE: 11/10 !! lol (needless to say, out of the world experience)

Hi bro Player30
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 14-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Re:Tracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player30 View Post
FR on Tracy

I tried tracy about 2 weeks ago. She was my first one under cindy angel collection. When she rang the room bell, was quite happy with what I see. Looks score a 7, natural without makeup. Im a sucker for looks, this one didnt disappoint me.....

She is polite and courteous in her own way.

She started with some light massage and catbath me from the back. can tell that her service is quite good. As i was feeling horny, i didnt wasted much time, start to do her in missionary and her moans were quite naturally..... her boobs were a small A+ to B but being small framed, her breasts actually suit her boby proportionally.

Service good, BBBJ also not bad. Worth the $$.

Looks: 7 (looks natural even without make up)
Figure: 7.5 (slim and light for holding)
BBBJ: 8 (very careful and licks u well,)
Catbath: 9 (Licks me and cleans me up)
French: NA (only light pecks around the cheek, i think depend on chemistry)
FJ: 8 (Good enough for me)
GFE: 7.5 (can be improved)

P.S: will try Elva next, anyone who tried ELVA can provide FR pls?

Hi bro Player30
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 14-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pucca22346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Niki

Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (slim bod with C cuppers)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ 8/10

Thanks for her contact, bro cindy c
Old 15-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucca22346 View Post
FR on Niki

Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (slim bod with C cuppers)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ 8/10

Thanks for her contact, bro cindy c

Hi bro pucca22346
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 17-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all

FR on Alice

Tried Alice last weekend. It's my first FL experience so I hope you bros will put up with my noob FR.

Look : 5/10 (Definitely not what I expected, and armpit hair not shaved)
Figure : 7/10 (Slim and petite, with a slight dent on her left buttcheek)
Boob : 5/10 (Not for boob lovers)
Bath : 6/10
Catbath : 6.5/10
BBBJ : Didn't try
Frenching : Didn't try
FJ : 6/10
HJ : 7/10
GFE : 5/10
RTF : No

Got a room in hotel and call her for room number and waited for her to come. She was late for about 20mins and the moment she reach, kpkb that weather is hot and wanna bathe. Didn't break the ice or anything just stripped immediately and go shower. During shower, she was caring enough to keep asking me whether the water is hot enough a not. Gave my didi a nice massage, my didi immediately stand(maybe due to first time FL thats why easily excited). One thing really turn-off about her is her armpit moh is unshaved. I see already sian ji pua then all the way trying my best not to see. After bathe, immediately climb onto bed and try to kiss her. I was fucking desperate for a kiss already and I chose Alice because website stated that she allows frenching. She declined and said no frenching. Nb sibei sian already.

She climb onto me no hug no nothing I try to hug her she jitao move away immediately take cd and want to wear. I ask her BBBJ she tell me not hygenic and she doesn't provide BBBJ. Walan eh I at that point of time really sian diao already no mood anymore and feel like going off but aiyah pay already just do it lor. Let her put cd, and then BJ. No eye contact leh, not like most of the FLs I read about. Then give me SOP catbath, lick my nipple until hiong hiong that one quite song I must admit. Alice is quite lazy leh(sorry ah ts my first FR and I write until so negative) give BBBJ less than 3min straight away ask me if she can ride. I also no mood liao la, so I just say anything lor.

Her stereo is perhaps one of the best things about her. Her horny moaning sound is non stop and keep screaming and make me so fucking high. First position was she cowgirl on top and she really ride like a pro. Rock and rock and rock and her moaning at the same time making my didi going crazy. After new mins she buey tahan and shout "我快要来了!" and give a final AHHHHH and then stare at me and smile. Then she sai d "你好利害哦,搞到我那么快就高潮了。" and kept commenting that my didi is very big. Made me feel proud for a moment heh heh. Turned her around and fucked her in doggy. Make her scream like a crazy woman again and she tried to speak in English but fail la. She keep saying "fuck-ke me fuck-me, oh my god-de" quite turn off for me so I asked her to stop. Continue ramping her for a few mins then finally turned her over and finished her in missionary.

Throughout the whole session she kept complaining that my lj is damn big and go all the way into her pussy that made me very happy. Maybe I'm still new to this so I don't know what they usually say to you? After I cum she immediately got up and go bathe. Then pretend to look very ganjiong keep checking hp so I told her to leave.

Overall, not a very pleasant experience for me. I'm a very very very face person and interaction is very important. Hope bros here can help me by recommending to me what you bros think might suit me. Hope my FR didn't bore you all out!
Old 20-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dunedepyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks TS for this gal XuanXuan.
Try her 2/3 weeks back.
This is my first time writing an fr although I have try a no of gal from bro in sbf.

Try her twice in e same day cos her looks attract me.

Name - XuanXuan
looks - 7 (may apply to me only)
body - slim
ht - 1.6
boobs - 34A, I have no preference
French - yes but not really tongue fighting
Finger - yes, outside but pretty wet
painting - yes, I enjoy cos she was really wet during the nite session
BJ - yes
FJ - 7 - she wanted it so much after all my licking
Attd - very friendly

damage - 80 + room + CD

Rtf: definitely for me
Old 21-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizzy View Post
FR on Alice

Tried Alice last weekend. It's my first FL experience so I hope you bros will put up with my noob FR.

Look : 5/10 (Definitely not what I expected, and armpit hair not shaved)
Figure : 7/10 (Slim and petite, with a slight dent on her left buttcheek)
Boob : 5/10 (Not for boob lovers)
Bath : 6/10
Catbath : 6.5/10
BBBJ : Didn't try
Frenching : Didn't try
FJ : 6/10
HJ : 7/10
GFE : 5/10
RTF : No

Got a room in hotel and call her for room number and waited for her to come. She was late for about 20mins and the moment she reach, kpkb that weather is hot and wanna bathe. Didn't break the ice or anything just stripped immediately and go shower. During shower, she was caring enough to keep asking me whether the water is hot enough a not. Gave my didi a nice massage, my didi immediately stand(maybe due to first time FL thats why easily excited). One thing really turn-off about her is her armpit moh is unshaved. I see already sian ji pua then all the way trying my best not to see. After bathe, immediately climb onto bed and try to kiss her. I was fucking desperate for a kiss already and I chose Alice because website stated that she allows frenching. She declined and said no frenching. Nb sibei sian already.

She climb onto me no hug no nothing I try to hug her she jitao move away immediately take cd and want to wear. I ask her BBBJ she tell me not hygenic and she doesn't provide BBBJ. Walan eh I at that point of time really sian diao already no mood anymore and feel like going off but aiyah pay already just do it lor. Let her put cd, and then BJ. No eye contact leh, not like most of the FLs I read about. Then give me SOP catbath, lick my nipple until hiong hiong that one quite song I must admit. Alice is quite lazy leh(sorry ah ts my first FR and I write until so negative) give BBBJ less than 3min straight away ask me if she can ride. I also no mood liao la, so I just say anything lor.

Her stereo is perhaps one of the best things about her. Her horny moaning sound is non stop and keep screaming and make me so fucking high. First position was she cowgirl on top and she really ride like a pro. Rock and rock and rock and her moaning at the same time making my didi going crazy. After new mins she buey tahan and shout "我快要来了!" and give a final AHHHHH and then stare at me and smile. Then she sai d "你好利害哦,搞到我那么快就高潮了。" and kept commenting that my didi is very big. Made me feel proud for a moment heh heh. Turned her around and fucked her in doggy. Make her scream like a crazy woman again and she tried to speak in English but fail la. She keep saying "fuck-ke me fuck-me, oh my god-de" quite turn off for me so I asked her to stop. Continue ramping her for a few mins then finally turned her over and finished her in missionary.

Throughout the whole session she kept complaining that my lj is damn big and go all the way into her pussy that made me very happy. Maybe I'm still new to this so I don't know what they usually say to you? After I cum she immediately got up and go bathe. Then pretend to look very ganjiong keep checking hp so I told her to leave.

Overall, not a very pleasant experience for me. I'm a very very very face person and interaction is very important. Hope bros here can help me by recommending to me what you bros think might suit me. Hope my FR didn't bore you all out!

Hi bro quizzy
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 24-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
Romeo000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeo000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Zoe

Name - Zoe
looks - 5
body - bah bah type
boobs - C, abit saggy...
French - alot, but not pretty, like kena force
BBJ - 8/10 hard working
FJ - 6/10
Attd - very wild, very friendly

thanks bro cindy c for contact..
Old 24-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo000 View Post
FR on Zoe

Name - Zoe
looks - 5
body - bah bah type
boobs - C, abit saggy...
French - alot, but not pretty, like kena force
BBJ - 8/10 hard working
FJ - 6/10
Attd - very wild, very friendly

thanks bro cindy c for contact..

Hi bro Romeo000
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 24-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedepyla View Post
Thks TS for this gal XuanXuan.
Try her 2/3 weeks back.
This is my first time writing an fr although I have try a no of gal from bro in sbf.

Try her twice in e same day cos her looks attract me.

Name - XuanXuan
looks - 7 (may apply to me only)
body - slim
ht - 1.6
boobs - 34A, I have no preference
French - yes but not really tongue fighting
Finger - yes, outside but pretty wet
painting - yes, I enjoy cos she was really wet during the nite session
BJ - yes
FJ - 7 - she wanted it so much after all my licking
Attd - very friendly

damage - 80 + room + CD

Rtf: definitely for me

Hi bro dunedepyla
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 26-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

thanks to TS for the ctc. met Zoe on yesterday and she is 2nd gal i tried under bro cindy c's stable, and here are my ratings:

Name: Zoe
looks: 6
body: ba-ba
boobs: 34C or D, really big
Frenching: yes and tongue fighting
Finger: dint try
painting: dint try
BJ: 6
FJ: 7
Attitude: very friendly

thanks to bro cindy
Old 26-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mamamaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ۞★★New arrived KTV_Slim gal ۞ Alice (pic )۞★★

Meet Zoe recently,
my ratings:

Name: Zoe
looks: 5.5
body: fat to me
boobs: 34C or D, too big to handle.
Frenching: yes alot
Finger: yes
painting: never try
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 7.5/10
HJ: 9/10 she suck my sperm out.feel great!
Attitude: very friendly
RTF : No. Service good but i dont like meaty gal srry.
damage 120/2/2

thanks to bro cindy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1