The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light
Rangsit, Thailand

Hi bros,

my friends don't have the "passport" to get into BKK, so the nearest I can go is Rangsit. Which is near Don Muang Airport.

Anyone know of any entertainment there?

Thanks to anyone who has info!
Old 31-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tighthole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rangsit, Thailand

how come dont have passport? so strange
Old 31-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 22
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
Hi bros,

my friends don't have the "passport" to get into BKK, so the nearest I can go is Rangsit. Which is near Don Muang Airport.

Anyone know of any entertainment there?

Thanks to anyone who has info!

bro i dont get what u mean
Old 31-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rangsit is a quiet place bro, u can try to go to Future Park Rangsit... Its the biggest mega mall there.... Why not take the yellow bus to the neighbouring Singburi province its a nice happening place...
Old 31-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i dun get it... since if within d Don Muang area.. y cant take day trip into BKK?

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 31-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

political issues.
the closest they can get to BKK is only Rangsit.

so i've been tasked to check out what's available there.
it doesn't affect me because i'll be in BKK. just them.

Future Park Rangsit, yeah i told them to go there.
but they are looking for like... Pubs, Bars, Girls.
Old 31-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
luigiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

theres a small pub that was downsized from the former Night Stadium in Rangsit, some distance away from Future Park

this place is booming with local students as well as undergraduates from Rangsit University after 2am, where they will flock to after the action stops in BKK city after 2

this pub is busy till 6am in the morning, can be a pick-up joint if you can speak Thai, they do have WLs sometimes from the city - theres a Siam Hotel just next door, so quite convenient if u need a ST room

otherwise there is nothing much to do here really

but quite a small world, i am actually staying here in Rangsit currently
Old 01-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

Another masters in disguise, Ah Chan Luigiz.. keke

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigiz View Post
theres a small pub that was downsized from the former Night Stadium in Rangsit, some distance away from Future Park

this place is booming with local students as well as undergraduates from Rangsit University after 2am, where they will flock to after the action stops in BKK city after 2

this pub is busy till 6am in the morning, can be a pick-up joint if you can speak Thai, they do have WLs sometimes from the city - theres a Siam Hotel just next door, so quite convenient if u need a ST room

otherwise there is nothing much to do here really

Old 01-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
political issues.
the closest they can get to BKK is only Rangsit.
Political?? Si mi logic.. u meant from Rangsit to Don Muang, u need passport or ID??

Anyway Rangsit has few pubs worth going. I can't remember what is the name. Take it as I didn't say anything due to "political issues".
Old 01-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

me no master in disguise la bro cei - just happen that i am here at the 'right' time; me a little sick of BKK city already so move to outskirts, me quite scared of ladyboys cant really tell the diff in the city, even my former fav pickup place Thermae Coffee House kana infiltrated by them, although i always get a hard-on when i think of those SYTs there, just too many japanese old men & undercover spies there

anyway found this place in Rangsit quite promising currently:

i wanna share with our beloved brudders here more info about Night Stadium pub in case anybody else come here in future:

The concept is similar to the Thai pubs in SG like TD or Club99. Live band every night Mon-Sun. No pole dancing but have sexy dancers at certain intervals. They have a nice cafe with good local Thai food that opens from 7pm (food orders start from 50THB onwards about S$2) Pub starts from 8 pm but crowds start to come after 12. No cover charge. Every Fri theres special ladies show, the dancers dun wear any bra just sticker their nipples, if u buy them drinks or u yandao enough u can 'cup' their breasts

LD are at 150THB@, around S$6, so you're practically kings here if you're used to buying $20 LDs back in SG. Also, quite hard for the girls here to get LDs cuz the local guys who frequent this place simply do not have the kind of spending power, those who do often chiong in the city instead. Therefore if you buy ONE practically the girl will stay with you for the whole night...

for drinks normally i share a BLUE bottle whisky (600THB) with my local friend otherwise if i come alone i will stick to bottled heineken (150THB), otherwise cheap alcohol start from 50THB

this place has a group of ladyboys who are regulars too, thank god they normally dun kachiao others

btw just picked up a sexy dancer this morning.. can be potential P/T GF
Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kwanteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS frens probably from diff "political party" and not to be seen at Bkk.... in downtown bkk oredi got the protest groups from 'PAD' vs the pro-gov from outlying provinces showing colours waiting to c who blink 1st....can be quite messy leh...
Old 01-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Samster

Wah bro wait for me nia, i will be landing in krungthep in 5th night, presently in siem reap. u sibeh lau jiao sia i only know the city itself u run until rangsit there sia hahah..

Quote:
me no master in disguise la bro cei - just happen that i am here at the 'right' time; me a little sick of BKK city already so move to outskirts, me quite scared of ladyboys cant really tell the diff in the city, even my former fav pickup place Thermae Coffee House kana infiltrated by them, although i always get a hard-on when i think of those SYTs there, just too many japanese old men & undercover spies there

i wanna share with our beloved brudders here more info about Night Stadium pub in case anybody else come here in future:

The concept is similar to the Thai pubs in SG like TD or Club99. Live band every night Mon-Sun. No pole dancing but have sexy dancers at certain intervals. They have a nice cafe with good local Thai food that opens from 7pm (food orders start from 50THB onwards about S$2) Pub starts from 8 pm but crowds start to come after 12. No cover charge. Every Fri theres special ladies show, the dancers dun wear any bra just sticker their nipples, if u buy them drinks or u yandao enough u can 'cup' their breasts

LD are at 150THB@, around S$6, so you're practically kings here if you're used to buying $20 LDs back in SG. Also, quite hard for the girls here to get LDs cuz the local guys who frequent this place simply do not have the kind of spending power, those who do often chiong in the city instead. Therefore if you buy ONE practically the girl will stay with you for the whole night...

for drinks normally i share a BLUE bottle whisky (600THB) with my local friend otherwise if i come alone i will stick to bottled heineken (150THB), otherwise cheap alcohol start from 50THB

this place has a group of ladyboys who are regulars too, thank god they normally dun kachiao others

Old 02-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I used to stay near Future Park for a while in 2000.
Near the Index furniture store on Nakhon Nayok highway......

Nice to hear got improvements now.....
Old 16-09-2008, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puchaihuayhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey Bro Luigiz,

Can I know where is this bar situated in Rangsit?

How do i give directions to the driver from Bangkok? I stay in bangkok permanently and sad to say, i have never been to Rangsit as i never knew there was any action there at all.

ps. forgotten my nick for this forum since its been so many years since i last posted. ever since i moved to bangkok, i have not been frequenting this forum cos ermm.. not checking on the latest cheong spots in sg and i staying in ratchada. so well, everything's here. but too much of overdose la. wana seek greener pastures.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

== WARNING ==

any brudders intending to visit night stadium in rangsit pls make an u-turn now! this joint has been certified extremely unsafe - somebody has been shot dead recently, the operator is running mountains of debts and they are heavily involved with the some thai-cambodian mafia - this place has been blacklisted by interpol for drug/human trafficking - details i do not wish to go into here - please stay away - very strong charms/voodoo involved here as well, just like you have imagined in the movies!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1