The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SAUNA in ZH, CA, CP and other places in Guangdong

Background:
I've been cheonging China (mostly in big cities) for a bit now and truly love the variety of "entertainment" from KTV, BBS, Sauna and even the non-sexual (but nearly) ones like footie massage or others that finish with HJ or BJ. During a cheonging trip, usually I try to get a mixture of everything to avoid boredom but for me, SAUNA remains my favorite because almost always you are gonna get tip top SERVICE from the provider whereas 50-50 chance for BBS or from KTV gals. Therefore, a dedicated thread would be good for bros who truly enjoy sauna and would like to share your experience. A lot of us need recommendation and direction...especially when we dont get to much time to hunt. So come and pour in your FRs.

Why ZH, CA, CP and other places in Guangdong?
- As many experienced bros know, every city has their own "trademark" for things they are famous for. For instance, Zhuhai is known for abundance of cheap (about 200-300 rmb) saunas. I find ZH, CA and CP saunas are the best in terms of value for money, quality and quantity (of places and gals) in Guangdong, and most probably in the whole of China.
- I wouldn't leave other places in Guangdong out as there are many places I have not been but would try if recommended. I tried a sauna in Houjie once and can recommend it as well.
- These are the places you see a lot of bros go for pure fun. Just look at the popular threads on these places. So hop in to Sauna if you get bored with KTV!
- I would not start a thread to put "SAUNA in China" as it will be too big and probably not effective in the long run. Maybe when the interest is there, can start a Sauna in "Shanghai and Eastern China" or similar.

Aspirations for this Thread
- First and foremost, I would like this thread to be, a place for sharing FRs, important and interesting information that would benefit our cheonging expedition. Need your utmost cooperation on this.
- I, like many newbie would feel, it is damn tiring to search through a thread to find information on a new place or for recommendation of certain things. Most of it is because of the pages and pages of garbage (sorry, no offense) intended for only 1 or a few members of a closeknit group and not for the benefit of the majority of reader. I want readers to find this thread useful, use the info and in turn contribute their own experience.

Let me start of with my recent trip to Zhuhai:
http://sbf.rocks/3530696-post8068.html

I will share on my ChangAn sauna tour next
Old 25-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

CA review

Just want to give a few more pointers and options to bros who will be visiting CA Saunas. Sauna is definitely one of my favorite thing to do in CA, other than the naked KTV and footie.

Most sauna establishments are in its own dedicated building unlike those in CP where there are found mostly in hotels. Certain hotels do have them also, the famous one being Guo Ji Hotel at premium price. They have different sets of gals doing different set of services. In general: the footie (supposedly pure massage with you sitting down), massage/tui na etc who does anything from pure massage (you lie down) up to finishing off with BJ, another set of massage gals who will finish off with FJ usually under the same management as the 2nd group and finally, the Sauna service with usually better looking gals than the 3rd group at higher price.

Apart from recommendation from forums, I ask taxi drivers and even the PR of a certain sauna themselves who has a connection of friends working in different saunas. This has worked wonderfully for me. Since I'm quite picky of the type (slim with big boob) of gals I like, I usually go to a sauna, let the PR show me the selection, ask them if they have any others that fit my taste or introduce the most popular gal and they will give me some gals tag numbers to remember because they are either busy or not working that day. 2 reasons: the hottest gals are usually busy and if you book the gal thru the PR before you come, they will not charge you the room fee or at discounted rate. I go thru this with a few places and after some time the gal that I want in the place I visited before free up, I call the PR to book and walaa...got my gal and at cheaper price. I did this excercise the last time (about 1 month ago) I was there and I was introduced to 2 places I really like: Jin Sha Venice and Jin Zhe Jun. They are both about 10 min ride from the town area. Jin Sha is a sparkling new 5-star joint with a resort feel. The sauna cost about 50rmb more than the other places (400, 500 and 600, depending on the gal quality/height). I didn't try Jin Zhe Jun but did see their selection which are higher in terms of quality and quantity than the joints in the town area. This place has a KTV and hotel in the same complex and probably the same name.

Apart from the places mentioned already, I have been to:

- Pacific/Tai Ping Yang. A pretty good, popular place with good selection of gals.

-Long Dao Hui. Near Changan hotel, more famous for footie than other services.

- Jin Long Dao (Same owner with Long Dao Hui). Sauna gals are brought into together to be shown in a "catwalk" room. They have bath house facilities.

- Golden Coast. A reasonable selection of gals

- New Rainbow hotel (opposite Golden Coast). Also a reasonable selection of gals.

- Dong Hao Hotel and another joint nearby (2 min walk).

- Berlin Hotel. Only provide the 1st 3 sets of service (no sauna). Not much selection of gals.

All the above are in town area.

Here's something interesting. Dong Hao Hotel (more of a sauna than a hotel) has sauna rooms with connecting door. Why is this important? Well, if you go with a buddy, you each select a gal and you can swop the gal if you want within the given time of 2 hrs. So you get to pop 2 gals for the price of 1. Unfortunately, at the time I went there with a buddy, we didn't see many good quality ones so we decided to go to another place. I heard King Long hotel in CP allows you to do this as well with connecting rooms. Anybody know any other sauna like this?

Bros, please respond le...give some encouragement to newbie la...thanks
Old 25-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: SAUNA in ZH, CA, CP and other places in Guangdong

Cheers!! Encouragement Must Be Given to your posts!!! will up your points once I regain my power. You are the saunas expert...
Anyway I cant really remember I went Long Dao Hui or Jin Long Dao during my trip in CA, not very sure. I took a normal hj nia, cos the gals who came in really not that chio.
Bro, since u went so many saunas le, mind giving more details not ? like the damage la kind of service etc....would be much appreciated...
These saunas in CP or CA norm has 400/500/600 cat, does the quality or service differs that much???

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 26-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Berlin Hotel

金龙岛

黄金海岸
Old 26-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Angrycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be staying in the Tianhe district in Guangzhou on the 4th of April. Since I'll be alone, I hope the brudders here can provide some info on which sauna I can go in GZ for the full package or do I have to take a train to DG (Changping) and look around there? AFAIK, the Chinese forums also don't offer a lot of info about GZ itself but has a wealth of info to share about Changan, Changping, Dongguan & Zhuhai

Anyway, here's my contribution:

Chinese forums about saunas in GZ,CP,CA etc.
¹ãÖÝÉ£ÄÃÂÛ̳ ,¶«Ý¸É£ÄÃ,¹ãÖÝÉ£ÄÃ,Ï´É£Äà - Xisanna.com

If you understand Mandarin, you must definitely register and read their field reports. It's got a wealth of info and pictures as well.

Some terms I've been able to gather from reading China Sangna (Sauna) forums.

JS - ji shi : the equivalent to WL
QT - quan tao : the full package
HS - hong sheng : Red rope, you have to see to believe
LY - lang you : Fellow Brudders / wolf mates
FJ - fei ji : Handjob
ML - zou ai : Make Love
KJ - kou jiao : BBBJ
AM - an mou : Massage
SN - sang na : Sauna, unlike SPA - this is where hanky panky usually occurs
BH - bing huo : Ice and Fire treatment
MY - man you : the WL will lick you all over
SF - shuang fei : sex with 2 WL
DL - du long : Anal tongue treatment
TT - tun tui : Butt Massage
JJ - zu jiao : masturbate using her feet
KB - kou bao : Cum in mouth
ISO : Quality treatment/service, usually used with the phase Dongguan ISO
BT : bo tui : Breast fuck or Breast Massage
Old 27-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
liu_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's few good HC in Foshan.
My local friend bring my gang there recently.Newly open big health center.He can bargain with the assistant manager until we paid 50rmb for room(usual 168 rmb).Free buffet and drinks.Can makan, go up enjoy, come down makan again.
Room is big like 4 star hotel room, shower room got steam bath also.Mirror in the ceiling, side wall so you can see your own action. Girls cat A) 600 B)500 C)400 rmb. they wear different color clothing.
Old 30-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Bro, since u went so many saunas le, mind giving more details not ? like the damage la kind of service etc....would be much appreciated...
These saunas in CP or CA norm has 400/500/600 cat, does the quality or service differs that much???
Saunas in CA is generally 400/500/600 mostly differs because of look. 600 usually the tall ones. Service wise usually the standard bathing, full body lick and suck, breast-massage, ass lick, BJ and FJ. i havent had rope service in CA or CP. Had in Zhuhai and Shanghai before but not so much to my liking la. Room charge in CA is minimal or free.
Old 30-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: CA review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
Just want to give a few more pointers and options to bros who will be visiting CA Saunas. Sauna is definitely one of my favorite thing to do in CA, other than the naked KTV and footie.

Most sauna establishments are in its own dedicated building unlike those in CP where there are found mostly in hotels. Certain hotels do have them also, the famous one being Guo Ji Hotel at premium price. They have different sets of gals doing different set of services. In general: the footie (supposedly pure massage with you sitting down), massage/tui na etc who does anything from pure massage (you lie down) up to finishing off with BJ, another set of massage gals who will finish off with FJ usually under the same management as the 2nd group and finally, the Sauna service with usually better looking gals than the 3rd group at higher price.

Apart from recommendation from forums, I ask taxi drivers and even the PR of a certain sauna themselves who has a connection of friends working in different saunas. This has worked wonderfully for me. Since I'm quite picky of the type (slim with big boob) of gals I like, I usually go to a sauna, let the PR show me the selection, ask them if they have any others that fit my taste or introduce the most popular gal and they will give me some gals tag numbers to remember because they are either busy or not working that day. 2 reasons: the hottest gals are usually busy and if you book the gal thru the PR before you come, they will not charge you the room fee or at discounted rate. I go thru this with a few places and after some time the gal that I want in the place I visited before free up, I call the PR to book and walaa...got my gal and at cheaper price. I did this excercise the last time (about 1 month ago) I was there and I was introduced to 2 places I really like: Jin Sha Venice and Jin Zhe Jun. They are both about 10 min ride from the town area. Jin Sha is a sparkling new 5-star joint with a resort feel. The sauna cost about 50rmb more than the other places (400, 500 and 600, depending on the gal quality/height). I didn't try Jin Zhe Jun but did see their selection which are higher in terms of quality and quantity than the joints in the town area. This place has a KTV and hotel in the same complex and probably the same name.

Apart from the places mentioned already, I have been to:

- Pacific/Tai Ping Yang. A pretty good, popular place with good selection of gals.

-Long Dao Hui. Near Changan hotel, more famous for footie than other services.

- Jin Long Dao (Same owner with Long Dao Hui). Sauna gals are brought into together to be shown in a "catwalk" room. They have bath house facilities.

- Golden Coast. A reasonable selection of gals

- New Rainbow hotel (opposite Golden Coast). Also a reasonable selection of gals.

- Dong Hao Hotel and another joint nearby (2 min walk).

- Berlin Hotel. Only provide the 1st 3 sets of service (no sauna). Not much selection of gals.

All the above are in town area.

Here's something interesting. Dong Hao Hotel (more of a sauna than a hotel) has sauna rooms with connecting door. Why is this important? Well, if you go with a buddy, you each select a gal and you can swop the gal if you want within the given time of 2 hrs. So you get to pop 2 gals for the price of 1. Unfortunately, at the time I went there with a buddy, we didn't see many good quality ones so we decided to go to another place. I heard King Long hotel in CP allows you to do this as well with connecting rooms. Anybody know any other sauna like this?

Bros, please respond le...give some encouragement to newbie la...thanks
Bro good effort in starting this thread.

PLEASE, however as courtesy, give credit to the original writer of the above posting from ISG. fyi he is a good friend of mine and while I am quite certain he would not mind, I think it would only be fair to mention that it came from him or other source.

enuff said, now back to topic
Old 30-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Re: CA review

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Bro good effort in starting this thread.

PLEASE, however as courtesy, give credit to the original writer of the above posting from ISG. fyi he is a good friend of mine and while I am quite certain he would not mind, I think it would only be fair to mention that it came from him or other source.

enuff said, now back to topic
Bro Petrolheadsg,

The original writer of the posting in ISG is myself. Please check again. I like to contribute to forums that have helped my cheonging adventures and ISG is another forum i often go to and would highly recommend. I would NEVER copy and paste anybody's post without their consent.

Thanks bro. It's good to have somebody checking your back.
Old 30-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu_12 View Post
There's few good HC in Foshan.
My local friend bring my gang there recently.Newly open big health center.He can bargain with the assistant manager until we paid 50rmb for room(usual 168 rmb).Free buffet and drinks.Can makan, go up enjoy, come down makan again.
Room is big like 4 star hotel room, shower room got steam bath also.Mirror in the ceiling, side wall so you can see your own action. Girls cat A) 600 B)500 C)400 rmb. they wear different color clothing.
Bro,

can share contact as I will be attending Canton Fair and will likely be "forced" to stay in Guangzhou are for a few nights. After that then cheong CA and CP.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

CP Time!!

I will be heading to CP soon (side trips to canton fair)and will definitely do a tour of the saunas there. Would really like to venture to new places. Any bros care to recommend?? I heard a few hotels, walking distance to the train station, have saunas worthy to check out. Any place for dirty footie like in CA where you can do hanky panky?? Also, any sauna you know that you can switch the gal with your buddy's gal in the middle of the session??

Keeping the thread alive, here's an FR i wrote sometime ago, hopefully useful for bros:

Thought I'd contribute some info about CP sauna scene as they are my favorite hunt for the quality and service. I frequent Huihua, Huimei, Virgin, and Miraton. For bros who dont already know, they are all on a stretch.

Huihua Sauna has flower street where the gals(all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45. This is normally to cater to customer who wants to stay overnight (you can stay until 12 noon the next day without paying more). As for the gals, they've got 3 categories. 300 is the standard gals, 400 is supposed to be prettier with see thru dresses, and 500 for the tall gals. Rooms is about 200+.

Huimei Sauna flower street is at 7:30 pm sun-thur and twice(at 2:30 pm and 11:45pm) on fri and sat. They have 2 categories. 300 is standard. 400 for supposedly slim big boob gals with pink nipples. These gals wear only a coat with nothing beneath. So u go a room, they come in and strip totally naked for you to pick. There is another 400 category for the taller gals.

Mariton Sauna is managed by the hotel management, unlike the other saunas. They have a strict rule to let you pick gals row by row in an order. You can't tell the PR guy to select gals according to your taste. I tried many times but failed. They have 300 and 500 categories where the 500 is for taller gals. No flower street here.

Virgin sauna gals wear different costumes (nurse, bikini, schoolgal) and are all priced at 300. The attittude of the PR guys can be really bad, specially during peak hours. But this sauna is still the most popular with lots of gals to choose from. Also no flower street here.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,
Have been to cp numerous time picking up the BBS gals but has never been into any of the sauna. For Huimei Sauna, you are refering to entering on the 2nd floor of the hotel or on the side of the hotel? Appreciate if you could enlighten more on the sauna. Thanks!
Old 07-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0747 View Post
Bro,
Have been to cp numerous time picking up the BBS gals but has never been into any of the sauna. For Huimei Sauna, you are refering to entering on the 2nd floor of the hotel or on the side of the hotel? Appreciate if you could enlighten more on the sauna. Thanks!
U go in thru the main door and up to the 2nd floor by the lift. walk straight from the elevator and u'll find the sauna.

Huimei Sauna room charge is 238 rmb or something like that. U have to ask for discount and they'll giv u discount coupon for next visit. Gals are 300, 400 and 500(not sure about this cat, been a while). 400 cat is the interesting one with supposedly selected big boob (their definition of big is kinda different from mine) with pink nipples gals where they'll parade in front of you wearing only their jacket without anything underneath which they will take off for your viewing pleasure in the room. U select the gal and u have 2 hrs of fun. Usually I unload twice. Once before the service and one after. The service is the usual i mentioned in my earlier post.

1 thing for your consideration. U can sleep overnight in the room (similar to a hotel room) if you come at 11pm or so.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks bro for the informations. I normally stay in Huimei cause i find it very convenient. Does the sauna gal do overnight service? can we bring the gal to the hotel room?
Old 07-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CP Time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
Huihua Sauna has flower street where the gals(all of them except those working, of course) stands along a corridor to be picked every night about 11:45. This is normally to cater to customer who wants to stay overnight (you can stay until 12 noon the next day without paying more). As for the gals, they've got 3 categories. 300 is the standard gals, 400 is supposed to be prettier with see thru dresses, and 500 for the tall gals. Rooms is about 200+.

Huimei Sauna flower street is at 7:30 pm sun-thur and twice(at 2:30 pm and 11:45pm) on fri and sat. They have 2 categories. 300 is standard. 400 for supposedly slim big boob gals with pink nipples. These gals wear only a coat with nothing beneath. So u go a room, they come in and strip totally naked for you to pick. There is another 400 category for the taller gals.
Wow, went so many times, but never knew about this at all sia~~

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1